Home Sweet Home (part 1 & 2) (By ShitratStomper)

Hey all, some stuff was going on for me so I couldn’t get to writing and finishing what I was working on, but I did start a new story that I intent to have 5-6 parts. I actually have a final idea for this story but I’ll probably continue to revise it as I have these first two parts. (thanks Greaver for helping me, really appreciate it)

For those waiting on another entry in my other story, I’ll be working on it soon. Just had a lot on my plate. Anyhow hope you all enjoy.

(I gotta stop posting my stuff when I should be sleeping)

====================================

Part 1: A Deal

The pet store is busy today, due to a big influx of fluffies in the area. More and more people have adopted or taken in another and as such, need more supplies.

Today, to move fluffies of all sizes to new families, they’ve slashed prices on them all. From foals in a can to enfiepals, they’re on sale and come with a bundle of everything needed to care for and handle them, along with basic care manuals for the fluffies.

The employees are conversing amongst themselves when suddenly, the chime from the door sounded. A customer had arrived. The perky cashier ran to her register and quickly blurted a greeting out to the man.

“Hello sir! Today we have a mega sale going on, with any fluffy you buy you’ll also receive the essentials for fluffy care, ranging from food to toys, it’ll all be there!” A large smile appears as the sales pitch is finished. The customer nods on acknowledgement, then begins browsing.

“Hmmm, a lot of selection here. And you said they come with supplies? I’m assuming I gotta pay extra, yeah?” He looks back at the cashier and waits. “Well, you’ll have to pay more depending on the age and size of fluffy. But you still get everything you need, so don’t worry!”

The man wasn’t exactly expecting this promotion, but whatever, he already walked in with the intent of buying fluffies; what more could she sell him on? He keeps browsing before he finds the newborn foals of various sizes and colors in a can foal dispenser. His eyes dart across the multiple foals within the machine before he sees one that catches his eye. A large light green earthie foal, sporting a dark green tail and mane. It’s fat, and actually looks slightly uncomfortable in the can. Thankfully they can’t complain yet.

“I see you’re interested in the canned foals! They’re fun to raise and easy to take care of for the duration they stay in the can. Obviously depending on the size of the fluffy, they may need to come out sooner and will potentially have to be bottle fed.” The man scratches his scruffy beard and looks at the selection, then back at the cashier before walking towards the machine to get a better look.

He crouches down and then looks at the bottom row. Nothing special here, just some regularly colored earthies ranging in various sizes. He looks up a row and that’s when he sees the fat little green fluffy, immediately grabs the canister and looks for the sticker. It’s a male, that’s fine with him; he doesn’t have a particular preference for gender. He sets the can down and then browses for more before he sees a deep purple Alicorn. That’s a certain purchase for him, purple is a real nice color. Then he sees another one, this one is multicolored, yellow fading into black and a blue mane. This fluffy definitely has a unique color scheme, and even better, it’s actually a pegasus! He immediately grabs it and runs over to the register, all three held to his chest by his arm.

“Will this be all for you sir?” The cashier rings up the foals and then sets them in a small box, so they won’t roll around. The canisters clink somewhat as they rock ever so slightly from settling in the cardboard container. The man nods and fishes his wallet out of his coat pocket before pulling a green credit card out and handing it over.

The cashier hands it back over, and returns the card to its holder, he waits as the cashier disappears behind a door labeled “EMPLOYEES ONLY” in large yellow text. Before he realizes it, the cashier has emerged with enough supplies for each of the foal’s first month of life once they’re out of the canister.

The bundle is complete with their own individual toys. Satisfied, the man starts to walk out to his car but as he nears the door, he sees the adults and adolescent fluffies.

He walks towards the young fluffies who vary in color, they immediately take a liking to the man and attempt to get his attention in various ways. A blue fluffy looks at the man and then talks, he ignores it. Several fluffies begin to dance in various ways, he notices one who is trying exceptionally hard and picks it out of the tall enclosure. He turns around to make sure there aren’t any employees or cameras near. The other fluffies lose interest upon seeing their peer get grabbed.

“Hey little buddy. Can I tell you something?” The dancing fluffy is beaming with excitement, not only has he been grabbed, but he might also just go to a new home!

“Your dancing is fucking terrible. You look like a goddamn fool when you dance. I hope you know that. No one is gonna take home a baby who can’t dance for shit. What’s the point? You should just give up on everything.” Gary’s expression gradually turns into a smile as he lays into the fluffy, still dangling from his grip.

The expression on the fluffy has dropped, it’s about to cry. Before it can, he muffles its mouth so it’s far less noticeable, his hand wrapped tightly around its maw. He pulls his hand off the fluffy’s mouth then stares at the fluffy intensely, making the fluffy shake as he holds it.

“Don’t say a thing. Not a peep, don’t even grunt or it gets worse. Got it? If you stay quiet, I’ll take you home since no one else would.” The man whispers just loud enough for the fluffy to hear, then releases his hand from its mouth.

The fluffy nods up and down rapidly, acknowledging it may finally have a home.
He looks at it for a bit before inspecting it more and noticing it was a male.

“Oh you’re a boy huh? Do you have a special friend?” He asks, waiting for the response of the frightened fluffy. He shakes his head side to side. While he’s old enough, no mares are allowed in this enclosure and are instead kept separate, preventing any unnecessary breeding.

“You’ll probably find one. But you definitely won’t have any kids!” Gary brings his free hand back before forming it into a fist, then slamming it into the crotch of the colt. He immediately muffles the fluffy yet again as it gasps for air and violently jolts. Gary REALLY hates dancie babies, or dancing fluffies. Really just anything fluffy he hated for some reason even he couldn’t explain. He wants to make sure this fluffy feels his anger for daring to dance in front of him

After he’s sure the colt will stay silent, Gary moves the fluffy over his enclosure, still holding him. He looks to the right to see a group of fluffies playing with a large stack of blocks next to the wall. He tosses the fluffy into the stack; the terrified foal smashes through them and into the wall close by. While attempting to brace himself for the fall, the fluffy breaks his left leg. He’s then surrounded and beaten by the others for ruining their hard work on the block stack.

Gary walks away as he laughs quietly to himself; he was satisfied with his actions. Taking one last look back, he sees the fluffy staring at him as another fluffy kicks him in the head; he’s clearly dazed.Immediately after this, another colt runs up and defecates on him, and the others follow suit while screaming about “sorry poopies” to the unfortunate fluffy. He turns around, smiles, and continues walking around the store.

He looks towards the adult enclosures and amongst the group there seems to be a family. A large bright pink mare who is clearly pregnant and has a hard time carrying herself, her mate that is a light blue pegasus, and their child that is a dark red pegasus. Their child can’t be more than maybe two weeks old, it’s still clumsy and can’t run without tripping, but it’s getting there. The stallion looks on at his mate who is singing a song about being the “bestes’ mummah” for her soon to be children. Her current child thinks this applies to it as well, and it begins to dance and chirp along with her.

The group also contains a smaller group of fluffies who seem to follow an obese yellow smarty Alicorn, he pompously canters amongst them as his following of brown and green fluffies nudge their food dish towards him. The undesirable fluffies are noticeably skinnier than him and the others who follow him without a second thought. The man has plans for this Alicorn, so he runs to the cashier.

“Ma’am, would you be willing to make a deal for that family, and the yellow Alicorn as well the dark brown one who is smaller than everyone else? I’d gladly take them all off your hands, and I have a large backyard for them to roam in, with a great safe room that has plenty of space for everyone!” The man smiles as he puts this offer on the table. He’d be taking away their most undesirable fluffies out of them all, but she’s apprehensive.

“I couldn’t authorize such a deal like this, I’d have to go get my manager so he could talk with you, if you don’t mind.” She waits for the man to respond or decline the offer. The man nods his head and pulls his wallet out again before he tells the cashier to bring the manager.

“Hello, I understand you want to buy three of our adults? And the child of the adults?How nice! Listen, that’s a huge task man and while I really like having the little fellas here, between us, the yellow one is bad for the others, and the family is bad for business. Frankly, I’d love to cut this deal with you and hell, I’ll even throw kibble in for a month for free. Did you want any toys or accessories for them?” The manager holds his hand out for the man, who nods in agreement and hands him his card.

Gary looks at the man and realizes there’s no way he can carry them all so he asks the cashier to watch the adults and child. She obliges as he takes the box of foals to his car, setting them down on the passenger floor. He returns to the inside and asks for a couple of carriers to move the fluffies.

He tosses the group in the trunk, first the mom and her child, then her mate, then the smarty. He slams the trunk shut before any of them realize what’s going on, then returns the carriers to the store Within a minute, Gary’s car is started and he’s left the shop with his three foals in cans, a family, a smarty, and one of his poor victims. All with supplies to keep everyone in good health for the first month.

Part 2: The Name Game

It’s been two weeks since Gary has taken the fluffies in. They live in a large room painted like a simple green landscape. Gary has been letting his new foals feed from the mom while she’s blindfolded, one by one.

The foals themselves are developing well and are kept separately from the others to avoid bullying. Gary has named the multicolored pegasus, Yellowjacket. Her canned siblings being the green earthie, Cabbage, and the purple alicorn, Nebula.

Gary’s rules have been established to them and he’s made them repeat the rules to him every morning.

Although she still hasn’t given birth, he suspects it will be within the coming days. The stallion has been attentive to his mate, making sure she’s been eating and cared for when Gary isn’t in the room.

Their child has developed quite the rambunctious personality and attempts to escape their room any chance he gets. The Smarty has deemed himself to be the leader of the small herd, and his small, malnourished companion takes his orders without a second thought. He’s been beaten into submission by this smarty ever since he could see, he dared not to defy him anymore.

Today has been peaceful surprisingly and there have been no issues over toys or the yellow one being offended over trivial actions by everyone. He leans back into the office chair and exhales a large cloud of smoke, the monitors’ glow illuminating his face amongst the otherwise dark room. He sets his cigarette down in the ashtray next to the keyboard then stands up from the desk, he whistles and looks down.

A bright blue collar enters the room, worn by a large white and black Alicorn. He’s larger than most and is completely obedient to Gary, he’s saved his life, and as such, he owes his to Gary. He drops on his rear and looks up to his master, waiting for his command eagerly, but notices Gary is still distracted by the monitor.

“Mastew, Gunthah am wite hewe, am weady fo’ owdews!” He proudly asserts and then stands up before getting closer to Gary and tapping him with his right hoof. Gary snaps back to reality and then looks down at his servant. He is patiently waiting for Gary to speak, it’s almost as if he’s distressed that he didn’t get an order immediately. He motions for Gunther to walk up to the monitor; he immediately runs up the custom-made steps to the desk and plops down there.

“Gunther, would you like to have some fun?” Gary looks inquisitively at his fluffy, who nods eagerly and immediately. He’s obviously going to agree to anything Gary suggests, if he says to jump, Gunther asks how high. Gary’s smile emerges and curls into a more wicked version of what formerly was on his face. He walks out of the observation room, waits for Gunther, then closes the door. He walks into the kitchen and cooks two large batches of cheap spaghetti, but one with an important difference.

He walks down to the door of the fluffies room, and does a signature knock so they know it’s him. Gunther walks slowly by his side as a platter is balanced on his back, he carries both pots of spaghetti and a heavy ladle effortlessly and waits for the door to open. Gary swings the door wide open, smacking the yellow smarty out of the way who happened to be laying down right in front of the door.

“I have spaghetti! Who wants some!” Gary enthusiastically yells as the door smacks w the wall. Gary walks in, followed by Gunther who sticks close to his owner. Gary grabs the platter and sets it down before motioning the fluffies to come over, to which they do without hesitation. They’re clamoring loudly over each other to the point of not being able to discern what they say. Gary pushes them back with an arm and looks around for their dishes before returning and setting them down.

“Okay, today I have a couple of things I want to talk about before you get your spaghetti. First of all, I can’t keep calling you all “fluffy” so I’ll be giving you names today.” The fluffies chattering turns into uproarious noise, drowning out any thoughts Gary could form. As far as they’re concerned, this is the best day of their lives, sketties and a name? How amazing!

“SHUT THE FUCK UP!” Gary’s facade slips for a second as he screams this at the crowd, who immediately silence themselves, all but the smarty. Gary stares fiercely at the smarty who returns a similar gaze, this angers Gary very much.

Disobeying orders? After he saved them? This was strike one in his book. He looks to Gunther who immediately walks over to the smarty and distracts him while Gary grabs the ladle and smacks it into the side of the smarty’s face. This silences him and makes him break his rebellious gaze before sitting down and looking at the floor.

“Now that all is silent. I’m going from right to left, and be quiet until I’m done, please.” Gary points at the smarty who looks back up and cowers slightly. “You’re Dandelion.” Before the Smarty can respond, Gary has moved on

“Hey pal, your name is gonna be Short Stack” the brown fluffy lights up, Dandelion may have been better than him in everything else, but Short Stack had TWO names, now that’s important!

“Your name is Azalea” the mare beams at the name, she thinks it’s lovely. “Azawea wub name, am hab bestes’ name, pwetty name make soon mummah hab bestes’ an’ pwettiest babbehs!” Gary stares at her, this isn’t a big transgression, but it was against his orders.

“Azalea. What did I JUST say? Do I need to remind you? I said be quiet while I’m giving the names out, it’s hard to focus when I have to scold you for being a bad girl, and if you’re a bad girl, you’ll have bad babies.”, Gary states in a passive-aggressive tone. He’s not mad but he does need to give a reminder to everyone to not disobey.

“Okay, your name is Currant.” The baby dances at this revelation before running up to his mom and hugging her. Gary ignores the dancing for now, he realizes that getting names is pretty important for these creatures.

“And finally, your name is Bluebell, alright? Alright.” Before Bluebell could answer, he’s cut off by Gary who immediately sets the ladle he still held down on the platter. He claps his hands together as he looks at the group.

“If you want spaghetti, I’ll give you it. But if you want THIS, the best spaghetti, bring your dish to me.” Azalea and Dandelion bolt for their bowls and pick them up with their mouths, before returning first and second respectively. Gary looks at the other fluffies, Short Stack is waiting at his dish with his head hung down, Currant and Bluebell are waiting at their dishes as well. They seem to be letting Azalea have the best spaghetti for the incoming foals.

“I’ll give everyone who’s waiting for their food first, you guys are gonna have to wait a bit, okay?” Dandelion thinks of standing up to this defiance, but Gary did say he’d be returning soon so he waits patiently. Gary doles out the normal spaghetti then returns; he sets the pot down and then grabs the second before giving both fluffies a heaping serving of the special spaghetti.

“This is my special recipe, I hope you two like it, if you don’t eat it all I’ll feel very, very, very, bad. But since you’re the only two who want it, you’ll have to eat all of what I give you so you don’t waste it okay?” The fluffies nod to Gary before pushing their dishes away from each other, then digging in to their meal.

“Daddeh, Azawea mouff am buwning! Nu gud feews fo’ nummie pwace!” Azalea looks up at Gary, who isn’t paying any attention. Azalea decides not to mention it again, she did get snapped at earlier, plus this spaghetti is daddeh’s special recipe, it has to be good. She continues to stuff her face despite the unpleasant sensation.

“Let’s go Gunther, leave them to their meal yeah?” Gary sets the platter back on Gunther with the pots and the two exit. After removing the pots and tray, Gary gives Gunther a large scoop of the normal spaghetti and they both walk into the observation room and Gary sets the bowl down to where Gunther can watch and eat. Gary runs to the kitchen to grab a couple of beers.

“This should be good.” He sips the ice-cold beer, the liquid slithering down his throat as he watches on. He keeps sipping on the beer, patiently waiting for his results. Gunther is occasionally looking up to make sure he’s catching the action; nothing has happened yet.

“Gunthah am wondewin’ what’s dah diffewence between sketties? Gunthah nu get bestes’ sketties?” Gunther talks as he eats, normally he wouldn’t but he’s genuinely curious as to what Gary has done.

“Well, I don’t know how well you’re gonna understand what I say here, so just watch.” About half an hour has passed, the fluffies have eaten their food, and noticeably Dandelion AND Azalea have finished their bowls, Gary didn’t actually expect this, but it’ll just make the upcoming show better.

In the safe room, Dandelion is sleeping when suddenly, he shoots up and runs to the litter box. Gary straightens up and jostles Gunther and points to the monitor. He doesn’t have enough time to say anything before it happens. Dandelion suddenly stops mere inches before the litter box.

“Dandewion nee’ to poopies bad, tummy feew ugwy, nu feew gud! Dandewion nu nee’ fo’ wittah bawks, dummeh hooman wiww cwean bad poopies! stoopi’ wittah bocks am fo’ dummeh fwuffies!” As he finishes a large torrent of shit floods out from his ass, despite doing this, Dandelion’s face is scrawled in pain, not relief.

“Okay well Gunther. I put laxatives in the spaghetti. Makes people or animals “poopies” really fast. But I also added like… Two and a half bottles of hot sauce? And it was some hot shit. Made my mouth burn for a while.” After Gary finishes his explanation, he looks back to the screen to see what chaos has
ensued.

Dandelion has collapsed onto the floor and is shaking, Gary switches cameras to get a better angle and to hear the smarty whine. It takes a while for Dandelion to stop crying as the streams of shit exit him, but for a few seconds he can talk without screaming from the pain.

“Huuuuhuuuuu… Poopie pwace am hab wowstes’ gib buwnie huwties, Poopie pwace pwease stop huwtin’ Dandewion! make gud poopies, Dandelion gabe tummy bestes’ sketties! Why huwties!” The fluffy barely gets this out as his stomach contracts yet again, as more feces exits his rectum. He contracts again in pain and tries to stand up before slipping in his own shit and coating himself in it.

Azalea on the other hand has yet to have any sort of reaction. Gary switches to a camera predominantly featuring her. She’s playing with Currant and Bluebell, suddenly her face drops and her eyes widen. Now it’s her turn.

“Azawea nee’ to go poopies, tummy feew sickies! Pwease tummy keep nummies in fo’ bestes’ babbehs, nee’ sketties nummies! nu wan’ make bad poopies. Azawea nu wan’ be bad fwuffy, bad fwuffie hab bad babbehs. Oh nu… nu nu nu nu!”

Unfortunately for Currant, he’s in the splash zone and before he can react, he’s hit. Azalea grunts and a jet stream of shit covers the wall and Currant, who is now on the floor. Azalea screams as the hot sauce begins to make its way in to her rectum.

Was this really from the spaghetti or is it her fault? She can’t ponder much as she has to focus on breathing as she’s emptying her bowels. Every time, a surge of pain strikes through her, much like Dandelion. She’s crying before long and Currant is still covered in her feces. He walks around and is furious with his mother, as is Bluebell.

Bluebell immediately launches into a punch, he’s taken offense that she’s shit on his son, his only remaining son. Before he realizes, he’s still punching Azalea. As he’s walking away with Currant right next to him, he looks at Azalea.

“Azawea hab nu weason to gib sowwy poopies to Cuwwant! Cuwwant am just babbeh, if ‘ou wan’ to gib sowwy poopies, Azawea can hab some too!” He turns around and defecates in her face, then walks away with his son in tow. Short Stack has hidden in his house amongst the chaos, he refuses to be blamed for any of this. It could actually be his chance to see Dandelion take some punishment for once even.

“This was even better than I could’ve hoped!” Gary turns to Gunther, mouth wide open. He’s found great amusement in this, his head flicks back to the screen to continue watching. As he’s watching, he writes down all the things that each fluffy did, to keep track.

Hours pass and both fluffies are sat in a pile of their own liquid excrement, anuses burning from the diarrhea and hot sauce from the spiked pasta treat. The fluffies getting the room dirty is far from what they’re worrying about, they both think they’re gonna die from the pain. Gary makes a tally mark every single time he sees a stream exit them on a small white notepad, a surefire way to keep track with his footage.

30 Likes

Holy shit, Hope you continue this

2 Likes

I already have 3 & 4 ready but I think I’m gonna do some revisions first to help it flow along better, just need to do that and it’s ready to post.