How would a fluffy try to kill a human?

Stomping is the obvious method. That’s how they kill each other, so that’s likely how they would try to fight people.

Assuming that the fluffy knows this won’t work, perhaps they would try to trip the person, possibly into water, as fluffies tend to be portrayed as considering water dangerous.

3 Likes

They certainly can make enough poop to suffocate a sleeping person. But the smell would probably wake the person up before that happened.

2 Likes

Tripping their owner up, preferably at the top of some stairs (risk - getting stood on)

Suffocating their owner by sitting on their face while they slept (risk - not killing them fast enough)

8 Likes

Person falls into puddle.

“Nao gu fowebah sweepies hoomen!”

Said person proceeds to punt the fluffy across the street.

4 Likes

Seems tripping is the most common idea people have. Makes sense since that’s a real world way pets accidentally kill their owners.

4 Likes

Fluffies are in my mind two parts:

One half “animal”

and one half animal which denies it’s nature because it’s a part of civilization (aka a human)

Now obviously the first half will do the obvious: bite, buck, shit, scream and if applicable stab (with a horn).

This is what we overwhelmingly see in fluffy media, sorry-poopies-hoofsies-bities .ect which is extremely ineffective and depending on the cannon may not even draw blood

The other half, very rarely seen in fluffy stories (the only example I can think of is FluffyOD’s New Fluffy Part 4) where a shitrat attempts to kill a woman using electricity but accidentally immolates her through an electrical fire.

Fluffies could only kill humans through indirect means such as accidentally causing something to fall on a guys head.

Because of that id keep fluffy homocide for sadbox stories where a loving fluffy accidentally kills its owner

There is another way however though i’ve never seen it used: mega/bear fluffies. Almost the size of a human and bigger than most dogs these large fluffies are the only being capable of directly harming a human, their larger size and thus stronger bones and overall strength allow them to be an actual threat to humans, although one would need to be rather weak, unarmed, alone and caught by suprise

2 Likes

Hoomen sized fluffies is kind of terrifying. The amount of waste they’d make and the amount of food would be just horrendous. Makes me wish I wrote a human sized fluffy story for Halloween.

“Nyu daddeh? Fwuffy gib huggies!!”

The human screams out in fear and pain as they are hugged to death.

4 Likes

Well, you could dig into the ancient lore of boysenberries…

All I know is it should somehow involve poopies

2 Likes

What is this ancient lore thou speak of?

Using sorry poopies as a slipping trap.

Technically, that fluffy’s intention was just to turn the light off in hopes that the pregnant wife would accidentally trip and fall, but yeah.
Also, would a mega bear sized fluffy mauling a human be kind of against the cord of conduct tho?

1 Like

Something I read on the old fluffy wiki that I have yet to see anyone regurgitate is that if a fluffy eats enough boysenberries, they will produce cyanide gas as flatulence. This is deciding on several factors too. Like how much cyanide gas could a fluffy produce and is it enough to kill a human, would you need more than one fluffy for the job , also would a fluffy be smart enough to figure it out .

Fluffies that are abused enough might wish “forevah sweepies “ on a human but would nit have the cojones to actually carry it out. They simply don’t have the intelligence or viciousness to pull off murder on a species other than their own kind. Any killing of a human would have to be pure accidental (I.e fire or electricity) and would almost certainty result in the fluffy dying as well.

4 Likes

@Elcucuyfeo pretty much covers it there. It was a very weird bit of fluffy lore that was very popular the first time I poked my head in on fluffy stuff.

Hmm depends on the age of the human and about how many Fluffys we are talking. IF human Toddler one Fluffy alone could kill him easily. Example stomping, bites even starting to eat the baby when it’s still alive, and suffocating true sitting on its face or drowning it in shit. A child betwen 3 and 6, if Fluffy alone se killing adult, if in larger group they would kill it like the Toddler. Older than 6 to 99 if Fluffy alone try to trip the human if we talk about a mega Herd like a toddler because at this point you just get swarmed.

Smothering in our sleep. It’s the only realistic scenario in which an average fluffy could hope to purposely kill a healthy adult human.

Pillows are traditionally used for that!

Glances at Racecar

Racecar is for…other things.

1 Like

I remember a comic on Reddit where a fluffy somehow managed to get on a high shelf with a ship in a bottle on it, called his friend over, pushed it on him, watched his owner clean up the mess. And as his owner stopped in the doorway he bent over to pick up a penny and above the doorway there was an axe hanging.

Flailing ineffectually with their soft little hooves is the most obvious answer.

For unintentionally fatal revenges I’ve suggested before, the fluffy could pee on his stairs to make his house dirty, but the pee freezes overnight and causes the human to slip and fall when he steps outside in the morning. Or carry a lit cigarette stump under his house to fill it with nasty smoke, setting the building on fire by accident.

For silly/weirdboxy attempts, the first I thought of was to leave a dollar bill for the human to find - but hide a scary picture underneath it to spook him as he picks it up. Or try to build a lightning rod, cleverly positioned under his bed.