I Caved in and Fluffified two of my OCs (Artist: SqueakyFriend)

With all the talk about fluffy OCs and fluffifying existing OCs, I got the overpowering urge to try and do it to someone of my own and see how well their lore could be translated to fluffies while still being plausible.

So, after picking two decently obscure OCs, here we are. Let’s call them… Tiny and Moomoo.
fluffified ocs

Moomoo is a fluffalo/cow fluffy mix, because honestly those two sub-species feel very compatible. Raised on a farm, he may not give milk but he is very big. And very stupid. Just constant “no thought head empty”.

Tiny on the other hand is a feral pegasus runt who survived by the grace of her good colors. Being so small and weak, she instead had to be clever to survive, especially after her family met an abuser end and she was left on her own. She’s not human-level clever of course, but enough to not sleep on the sidewalk or eat bright green mystery goop.

One day, while Tiny was hiding in Moomoo’s barn to rest, said barn caught fire. The doors were propped open and the livestock escaped, except for Moomoo, who was too stupid to realize there was any danger. Tiny had to push and climb on him and tell him where to go for the big dumbass to leave the burning barn, and after that the two became inseparable as Tiny coaxed Moomoo into leaving the farm and being her bodyguard, making up for her weak body.

paper nummies

He is still dumb as a brick though.
Now watch as I do absolutely nothing with these two, by virtue of having non-fluffy versions of them! It was a fun little experiment though.

27 Likes

Wel anything you draw is fucking adorbs let’s be honest here.

1 Like

Fiber…

1 Like

Now this is cute.

I really love Moomoo, @SqueakyFriend !! Then again I like bovine based fluffies, but you fid a really great job on Moomoo!

Okay, I need more of these two, STAT