I want to draw your fluffies V2 (By Birb)

Currently in an art block so time to draw some fluffies again

Rules

• Provide a description or character reference for who you want drawn. Please only one or two fluffies but would consider a small herd or a family photo with babbehs
  • if you have a scene in mind go ahead and describe it/let me know. If it’s from a story please link the story as well
  • Any box welcome! If something makes me uncomfortable I won’t draw it and will let you know :]
  • You can request more than once but I might just pick and choose which character I do then!
  • And that’s about it, give me your fluffies :eyes:

Oh also I love drawing horror stuff so if you have anything like that I’d be more than happy to draw it!

13 Likes

Hey your back !
Glad to see one more familiar face\ name around here.

You know Rambo my kitsune fluffy.
You have drawn him before.
So if you want to draw him again

( I also have adopted more fluffies but I’m currently working on them and their back story)

2 Likes

Spike and Lily

Spike is a pure black Alicorn, he’s missing one wing (doesn’t matter which) and has several small cuts and bruises from his feral living.

Lily is a lime green unicorn is a yellow mane, she’s missing her right eye and both her front legs, using a pair of wheels to get by. She also has several larger wounds and Fluffless patches along her body but these have long since healed.

The two of them are relaxing together after a long hard life, Lily is potentially pregnant at this stage but it’s not a necessity.

2 Likes

Has Rambo changed at all or same as I drew him last time?

2 Likes

He’s stlil the same apple loving\hoarding kitsune fluffy.

1 Like

Some time ago I made a story called Daycare for Abusers: Fluffy TV in which several abuser compete other over which fluffy is most abused. Towards the end a bowl of sketties is thrown toward a depressed fluffy (Woeful Waffle); who becomes happy, much to his owner’s annoyance. You could draw that as it’s the only part where a fluffy is happy.

Relevant text

“And who is this?” asked Bill.
“This is Woeful Waffle,” replied Janice. “He spent over a year in the pet store waiting to be adopted and when I chose him he thought he was going to be put to sleep. He simply couldn’t understand that he’s been chosen over another fluffy.”
“I bet that made him happy.”
“Unfortunately adopting a fluffy with bad colours can cause them to feel joy. The trick is to buy a tank and have the clerk half fill it with water. Then you put the fluffy inside and they remain miserable until you can get them home.”
“And what did you do when you got him home?”
“I used a combination of unstackable blocks, itchy carpets, tasteless food, and replacing all the grass with green Velcro to ensure he never enjoyed a single day. Now look at him. He’s incapable of even smiling.”
Bill and Janice then turned towards Waffle. Janice gasped.
“He’s not sad at all. He’s got a huge pile of sketties,” said Bill.
“No! He’s experiencing happiness!” screamed Janice as she picked up the spaghetti, then dropped it because it was so hot.
“We can’t show a fluffy eating a good meal while smiling, it will give the wrong impression to all the fluffies watching the show.”
“Who gave my fluffy sketties!?” shouted Janice.
Having been following the flying food both Jim and Steve were starting nearby Janice. Jim then used all his talent at blaming others for his poor life choices.
“He did it,” Jim said pointing at Steve.
Janice than ran at Steve swinging her hand bag and shouting “You ruined my fluffy”, while he fled down the street.

3 Likes

There is a spoiler tag

Click on the little gear it’s just next to the emoticons and insert date\time icons
Then hide details.

Fill the text you want in between the bbc code

Spoiler

this am a spoiler

And there you go.

2 Likes

Thanks for explaining that.

2 Likes

No worries.
It’s easier then it sounds

Edit : There we go, I see you got it.

2 Likes

FIatbed carrying Nuggest from my Inverted BowI FIuffy product testing series.

Descriptions

I put in the outfit if drawing the back bowI is too hard but if drawing the outfit is too hard you can ignore it.

FIatbed: He had buff and chiseled features (for a fluffy) and a strong muzzle. His coat was a gun metal grey that looked particularly glossy as he’d been cleaned earlier that day in anticipation of this meeting. His mane and tail were white with both being shortened and partially cubed as if it were a military cut.

After getting Flatbed gussied up and placing nugget on his back and securing her in place with the dome top~ now with handy Head sized hatches on each of the sides for curious adults or the loading of foals. Attached to the vest was a backpack that acted as a waterproof dome with a series of angled vent slits to prevent water from coming in but allowing the flow of air. This one was deemed not as breathable but it was theorized it could comparatively support the fluffies weight if they were accidentally pushed on their side or back. It also aided the fluffy in preventing them from getting stuck on their back which was an issue they had noticed in this series.

Jim attached his leash to the top of the domes handle since the size difference was too much for you to comfortably hold on unless you were holding the pair in the air like a suitcase.

type: Earthy ; species: Inverted BowI Fiuffy (BowI aIong back instead of Stomach). ; Eyes: Undecided, feeI free to choose.

Nugget: the fluffy was named because they reminded Jim of a Gold nugget with their dirt brown fIuff and metaIIic goId highIights, mane and TaiI not because she had no legs. TaiI cropped for hygeine, mane medium Iength.

Type: Earthy ; Variance: PiIIow FIuff ; Eyes: Green

Scene im thinking is from chapter 5.

scene

The three of you walk along the pavement taking in the sights. “Look, don’t touch or eat.” Jim adds as the two comment on the ‘pwetty fwowews’ oof, ‘flowers’ was a butchered word. Flatbed meatloaf posed and leaned their head down arching their shoulders and back forward so that Nugget could get a sniff from time to time if she seemed particularly interested. “Tank ‘ou speciaw fwiend.” She added with a sniffle of appreciation.

Story Iink

This text will be hidden

Copied stuff for shortcuts cause I was feeIing Iazy so if you need me to verify something Iet me know.

2 Likes

Can you draw terra?

Just draw her being like, cool badass anime pose or just, loafing like a cat, Draw her whenever you want. Will links work…?

Terra quick ref (By TarkOfTheWild) - Fluffy Image Self-Posting - FluffyCommunity (fluffy-community.com)

2 Likes

If you want, you can draw Sapphire and/or Dusty from my story series “Erin’s First Fluffy”.

To save you some time, Sapphire is actually my avatar. She’s a petite fluffy unicorn mare. Light/Icy blue coat, deep blue mane with a cyan-ish stripe along the edges. Same with her tail. Eyes match her mane.

Dusty is a larger, almost chonkier fluffy male alicorn. He isn’t fat… But just bulkier. Sandy brown coat with a short, milk chocolate mane and tail. His eyes are lighter blue.

Sapphire’s a lot more of a cheery kind of fluffy whereas Dusty is more stalwart, almost like a vigilant “big brother” type.

2 Likes

Wanted.
He’s a brown earthie who looks like any other one, but he’s frowning like Gus Fring on Breaking Bad and has an boxcutter attached to his left front leg for stabbing other fluffies with.

2 Likes

I would love to see my Nebula drawn in your style. She is a jet black alicorn with missing wings, deep purple mane and blue with green swirled eyes. There is a picture of her over on my profile if you need reference. I can’t figure out how to add the picture here from my phone… feel free to do anything you like with her though.

Nevermind. Figured out how to add the picture.

3 Likes

Glory:A black pegasus mare with a purple mane. Has purple wingtips, hooves, and eyes as well.

Evergreen:A green earthie stallion with a blue mane. Has blue eyes and hooves. He has slight burns on his torso.

From Barren Glory, specifically the scene where Glory asks Evergreen what Special Friend means by the river.Barren Glory Part 8 by Karn

2 Likes

Sappho (black) and Erinna. (Pink, Light green eyes) either idea.

Cute: Sappho cuddle up to a pregnant Erinna on a comfortable bed.

Not as cute: Sappho protecting Erinna.

4 Likes

Those eyes te11 a story… xD

1 Like

Dream and his poopie babbeh from my American Dream series

Dream is a blue pegasus with a white mane and red eyes. He has a faint scar going from the corner of his mouth up the side of his face sorta like a half-smile.

His poopie babbeh is just that. A brown unicorn with a black mane and green eyes who Dream tries his best to protect.

The scene can be anything, be it a part from the story or something else. Thanks!

2 Likes

If you’d like you can draw my fluffie Samy.

They have a light purple coat, with a purpleish blue maine & tail. Their a unicorn, with a permanent mark of the outline of a fluffy head. Their main is curly ‘shoulder’ length, and tail, also curly, trails the ground. Another note is their horn is unnaturally sharp and long, it curves towers their head.

That’s all have a good day/night, random internet person.

2 Likes

7 Likes