Imagine a Fluffy Breeding Sim

Now this game I can get behind! That or something like Nintendogs like I draw up that one time.

2 Likes

That actually would be neat. A fluffy dating sim with like 5 mares/stallions to woo with stupid gifts and nummies and the goal is to have babbehs even though your owner said no.

1 Like

A fluffy game where you just take care of the fluffies and have basic interactions with them would be fun too. Food bar, cleanliness bar,happiness bar,etc.

The little gifts aspect would be fun to add. MC fluffy could go on “fetch quests” in the nearby woods or a human house,or maybe you could do a mini game to earn them. It almost makes me want to learn how to make a simple game just to try,haha!

1 Like

Fluffies are pets, people want the experience of owning a fluffy. Having a tower defense game or side-scroller game with fluffy characters wouldn’t really be scratching anyone’s fluffy itch. The tower defense thing could potentially be fun for abusers if the focus was predominantly on creative ways of killing the fluffs and not on creating a challenging hardcore game.

It exists already, you can find a link to it under the games tag

a pet sym fluffy game why focus on the most mundane aspect of a fluffy for a game

You mean something like Chao Garden? I can’t say it enough, fluffies and Chao have so much in common.

1 Like

Here ya go

2 Likes

This is my go-to for a fluffy breeder game

It lacks a lot in visuals, but it’s pretty well made

2 Likes

Hear me out Star Citizen but fluffies

2 Likes

I forgot about this. Thank you!

This guy gets it

1 Like