Jelly and Snowflake - Part 14 - The Evil Fluffy - By Hornlarry (Booru ID 38862)

Claire arrived home from school and went straight to her room to check on the fluffies. What she saw made her heart sink. Snowflake was sitting in her nest, clutching Nutella tightly, and shivering with fear. There was poop on her face, and her bowl of kibble had just a few chunks, floating in a puddle of pee. All her mashed banana was gone.

The carpet had poop-stains, and it was obvious that a fluffy had tried to clean it up by licking. Jelly was sat in her nest, feeding Strawberry and Nana, while Blueberry and Red Conan were running around and chasing each other. Claire saw that most of Jelly’s kibble was still there, and half of her mashed banana too.

“Oh my god,” Claire exclaimed, “Snowflake, what happened?”

Snowflake looked up at her with a look of fear in her last remaining eye.

“S-Snowfwake had haxidunt… nu mean to have h-haxidunt. Made bad poopies on cawpet. Twied to wick it up…” Snowflake looked away, and Claire could see that she was trying not to cry.

“Come with me Snowflake,” Claire said, picking up Snowflake and Nutella and walking to the bathroom. Claire placed the fluffies on the bathroom rug and closed the door behind them.

“Snowflake? What really happened?” Claire asked again.

Snowflake just looked at her with tears in her eyes, then looked away.

“Jewwy mean,” squeaked Nutella, “Jewwy poop on mumma an Nutewwa.”

Claire was shocked. She knew that Jelly was being a brat now she had her new babies, but she thought that Jelly and Snowflake had made up. Just a couple of weeks ago, Jelly had been helping Snowflake limp to the litterbox. Why was she being so horrible? Claire did not know why, but she knew she had to do something about it.

“Jelly you BITCH!” Claire yelled, storming out of the bathroom and back into her room. Jelly was making Blueberry dance while the other babies watched and laughed.

“You BITCH!” Claire said again, “How DARE you hurt Snowflake!”

“Wha?” Jelly started, but Claire had no patience to hear any of her lies, so she grabbed Jelly by her tail and lifted her up into the air.

“BAD UPSIES! JEWWY NU WIKE! NU HUWT JEWWY!”

“YOU!” Smack “HURT!” Smack “SNOWFLAKE!” Yelled Claire, spanking Jelly’s butt and teats in between each word. Jelly pissed herself with fear, spraying pee all over Claire’s hand and her own body. The babies started crying with fear, all except for Red Conan, who butted his head against Claire’s foot.

“Nuuu! Mummmah!” Jelly cried, “Jewwy am nu huwt Snowfwake! Snowfwake am teww mummah WIES!”

“I KNOW you hurt her, you lying BITCH!” Claire shouted, continuing to spank Jelly on her most sensitive places while the fluffy cried and screamed. Eventually, Jelly pooped herself with fear, making Claire throw her to the ground in disgust. Fortunately for Jelly, she landed in her nest, so was not badly hurt by the fall.

“Nuuu Mummah! Pwease! Nu mowe huwties! Jewwy nu am bad fwuffy!”

“You POOPED on her you bitch, and you peed in her food, and I bet you ATE her food too!”

“Nu! Am not twue! Snowfwake am pooped on Jewwy-babbehs and hav giv Jewwy sowwy hoofsies! Snowfwake am…”

Before she knew what she was doing, Claire had kicked Jelly, catching her right in the middle of her fat fluffy belly, and sending her flying into the wall a few feet away. The blow knocked the wind out of Jelly, who just sat there looking utterly shocked.

“You are going in the SORRY BOX!” Claire declared, marching out of the room. Claire’s heart was beating fast in her chest. She half felt like crying, and half felt like kicking Jelly, again and again, until she… No, that would be wrong. She just needed to discipline her, and Jelly would be good. Finding the cupboard under the stairs, Claire found a box full of old, dusty books, that her dad kept meaning to give away. Emptying them on to the floor, she carried the box back into her bedroom, and walked straight towards Jelly with indignant anger.

“Nu! Jewwy nu wike sowwee box! Nu put Jewwy in box! NuuuuUUUU!”

Jelly screamed as Claire picked her up by the scruff of her neck, and threw her into the dusty old box, closing the lid. Once inside the box, Claire stormed out of the room, and put the box in the utility room, and started looking for something heavy to put on top of it. Something about being in the cold dark box changed Jelly’s attitude.

“STOOPID-DUMMEH-POOPIE HOOMIN! DIS AM JEWWY HOWSE NOW! JEWWY AM SMARTEH AN IN CHAWGE OF HEWD! YU GIV JEWWY BESTEST NUMMIES AND TWEATIES AN SKETTIES OW GET WOWSTEST OWWIES AN SOWWY HOOFIES! YU AM… AAAGHH!”

Claire couldn’t believe Jelly’s disgusting behaviour. She picked up the box and shook it hard, feeling and hearing the fat little fluffy bouncing of the sides of the box, crying and pooping itself. Every so often she would stop, and the Fluffy would start again with another “Smarteh” tirade. This would enrage Claire which led to her shaking the box again, and again, and again, until the Fluffy finally stopped yelling and insulting her, and started to cry.

“Huuu huuu huuu… Mummah nu wuv Jewwy nu mowe… Mummah am mean munstah… huu huuu huuu.”

“You’re going to STAY in that box until you learn to behave,” Clare explained. “You can stay in their all night if you have to. I’ll only let you out when you apologise to me, and to Snowflake, and to Nutella, and to your babies. And there will be no food until you do.”

“Nuuu! Nu weave Jewwy in sowwee box! Nuuuu!”

But Claire had already put a heavy detergent box on top of the sorry box lid, and walked out of the room.

Claire realised that Jelly was getting out of control. She was starting to recognise that she might be irredeemable, but was hoping that a night in the sorry box would make her behave. She went back into her room, and explained that Jelly had been a very bad fluffy, and that she would stay in the sorry box until she learned to behave. This made all the babies cry, except for Red Conan, who just stared at her, saying nothing.

Claire asked Snowflake if she would look after the babies for the night, and Snowflake agreed. To help cheer Snowflake and the babies up, she cooked them Spaghetti, giving Snowflake a large bowl all to herself, and letting the babies lick the sauce from her fingers. Jelly could smell the Sketties being cooked from her sorry box, and cried, begged and threatened Claire to try and get some. Claire just ignored her.

Eventually, Snowflake and the babies settled, and Claire started to clean her carpet, for what seemed like the thousandth time since she had bought the fluffies. Caring for Fluffies was very hard, she now understood. Looking over at Snowflake’s nest, she saw that the fluffies were feeding, and Snowflake was hugging them and singing to them. At least she was a good fluffy.

When Claire’s mother got home, Claire explained to her what had happened, leaving out the parts about spanking Jelly and shaking the sorry box. Claire’s mother agreed that the sorry box was probably a good idea, but opened it to check on Jelly. Jelly had managed to bite a hole in the sorry box lid, and also in the bottom of the detergent packet. This had caused powdered laundry detergent to pour into the box, and was making Jelly foam at the mouth. Claire’s mother shook the detergent powder, and quite a bit of poop out of the box, and rinsed Jelly’s mouth clean in the kitchen sink, ignoring Jelly’s cries of “BAD WAWA!” and threats about “DIS AM SMARTEH KIT-CHEN!”. Then, she put her back in the box, with a bowl of water to drink, and put a bag of potatoes on top of it so she couldn’t escape.

Claire’s mother said that Claire was to let Jelly out in the morning, if she apologised.

That night, Claire’s dad got back late from work, or was it a bar he had been drinking at after work? Claire was already in bed, which made her glad, as her parents were arguing again. Claire’s father was angry about the fluffies, their behaviour, and the fact that there were even more “shit-rats” in the house. Claire’s mother told him to calm down, but this only seemed to make him more angry. He was yelling at her, and saying that once Fluffies started calling themselves “Smarty” there was nothing you could do. He wanted to throw Jelly out in the street, and her babies too! Claire’s mother refused, but Claire was scared that he might just do it. At one point, he started yelling at Jelly, and kicking the sorry box. Somehow, Jelly seemed to have the sense not to argue back, and only cried and said she was sorry. He then started yelling about the vet’s bills, how Claire’s carpet was ruined, and how her grades at school were slipping. Claire’s mother just listened, and tried to calm him down.

Eventually, Claire’s father relented, agreeing that throwing a house fluffy into the street was a death sentence. But he added: “If that fucking shit-rat doesn’t start behaving, and carries on shitting everywhere, I swear its going to a shelter. I am fucking sick of these things.”

Claire cried for a long time. She looked over at her photograph of Abigail, her beloved golden retriever, and wished she was still here. Things were so much simpler back then, and Claire was so much happier. Abbie really did give magic hugs that made heart hurties go away.

The next morning, Claire went to check on Jelly. She found the Fluffy sitting in her own poop, tear streaked and sorry. When the fluffy saw her, she started crying again, begging Claire not to leave her in the cold dark scary place. Jelly cried so much, and apologised so much, that Claire thought she was truly sorry.

Taking her back into the bedroom, Claire made Jelly apologise to Snowflake, Nutella and the other babies, which she did without hesitation. Making Jelly promise to be good, and explaining that the sorry box would be waiting for her if she was bad, Claire finally decided to leave the house and go to school.

For the next few days, Jelly felt strange. She knew she was the smarty, and the leader of the herd, but the dummah-mummah Cwaire and her munsta mumma and dadda were really big and scary. Jelly’s brain was not very sophisticated, but she knew about the sorry stick, and the owwies that Claire had given her most delicate places, and knew she didn’t want that again. In any case, Snowflake still seemed to be afraid of her, and didn’t challenge her at all.

Jelly knew not to poop on Snowflake, to steal her food, or to give her hurties. That didn’t stop her from calling Snowflake a stupid-dummy-poopy-fluffy though, and neither did it stop Red Conan from head butting Nutella to keep her in her place. Jelly made sure that he didn’t hurt her too much though, as she was worried Claire might take her biggest toughie baby and put HIM in the sorry box.

Then, one day, Jelly started to notice something very strange. On Nutella’s head, there was a little lump. At first, she just thought it was a bruise, but then, the next day, it was bigger. The next morning, Jelly woke up and realised something terrible. It was a HORN. Nutella was growing a Unicorn horn. But Nutella already had wings. Nutella was a pointy-wingey-Munstah baby!

Jelly’s babies had noticed by now too, and started to act a little shy around Nutella. All except for Red Conan, who kept on charging and butting head with Nutella, although even he was wondering why his head hurt so much. Nutella didn’t seem to mind though, and actually quite enjoyed butting heads with Conan.

Jelly realised that she had to do something! She was the Smarty, and without a Stallion-Smarty around, it was up to her to defend the herd. The Munstah baby was just biding its time, and would soon turn on the other babies, and hurt or kill or even num them! Jelly had to do something.

Jelly told the other babies not to play with Nutella any more. Strawberry, Blueberry and Nana listened to her, but Conan kept headbutting her, as the other babies didn’t like that game. The Jelly noticed something even worse. The pointy-wingy munstah baby’s horn was starting to glow! She would hurt Red Conan. Jelly decided to act.

“YU NU HUWT CONAN! YU POINTY-WINGY-POOPIE-MUNSTA!” Jelly yelled at the top of her lungs, before charging at Nutella. Conan saw his mother charging and dived out of the way. Nutella just looked blankly at her, like a rabbit in the headlights, until Jelly kicked her right in the face.

“YU MUNSTA!” She yelled, sending the baby flying.

“Nuuu! Nu huwt babbeh!” screamed Snowflake, hobbling over to protect her little nutella.

Jelly squared up to Snowflake.

“Snowflake nu get in way. Pootewwa am munstah babbeh. Need go fowevew sweepies to save heard.”

“NU! Nu huwt Nutewwa!” her sister replied.

Stoopid-Snowflake. She didn’t realise that the munstah baby would num them all when she got bigger. Jelly knew she had to stomp the munstah until it had forever sleepies, and if Snowflake got in the way, she would have to stomp her too. Jelly charged.

“Nuuu!” cried Snowflake, and charged back.

The two fluffies scuffled, pushing and shoving, and hoofing each other. Jelly knew she was bigger and stronger than Snowflake, and with just three legs, Snowflake couldn’t stand her ground. Jelly pushed her back and back, and kicked her in the face. Grabbing her by the scruff of her neck, Jelly pinned Snowflake down and gave her lots of sorry-bities. Then, she reared up and brought both of her hooves down on Snowflakes only rear leg hearing the bone snap with a satisfying CRUNCH noise.

“AAAAAIIIIIEIEEE!” Snowflake screamed. “NUUU! Weggy hav wowstest owwies! Pwease Jewwy, pwease nu huwt Snowflake nu mowe!”

Jelly laughed. “Snowflake am DUMMEH, STOOPID, POOPIE-MAWE, Snowflake am wowstest, bad-mummah, an Snowfwake never wawk evew again!” Rearing up for a second time, Jelly brough both hooves down on Snowflake’s leg for a second time, further crushing the bones and pulping her flesh. Snowflake screamed and screamed and screamed. Walking around the wounded mare, Jelly prepared to crush her other legs.

“NU!” Screamed a weanling foal.

Jelly looked at the poop coloured munstah baby. Her horn was glowing brightly, and she was standing near her mother’s head, with a look of defiance in her eyes.

“Nu huwt mummah nu mowe! Jewwy am munstah!”

“HHahahahhaha!” laughed Jelly, “Pootewwa wiw be sowwy, get wowstest owwies, EEEK!”

Jelly screamed as a sparky burny thing flew from the munstah baby’s horn! It flew and hit Jelly on the nose, giving her the worstest owwies. Then another spark appeared on the munstah baby’s horn. Jelly shreiked as it flew towards her, hitting her in the eye. Jelly didn’t stop to see another spark. She ran back to her nest, then grabbed her babies, and went an hid in Claire’s en-suite bathroom.

“YU NU HUWT MUMMAH!”

When Mummah-Claire got home, Jelly was very frightened. Mummah-Claire cried, screamed and shouted when she saw Snowflake. Jelly tried to explain about the Munstah baby, but Claire didn’t listen. Claire picked her up and punched her in the nose. Then, she grabbed Jelly by the throat and gave her bad squeezies so hard that Jelly thought she might go forever sweepies. Claire screamed again, this time because Red Conan had stuck his horn into her leg, making boo-boo juice come out of it. Jelly found herself thrown into the sorry box with Red Conan thrown in too.

Then, the Claire-dadda came home. He opened the sorry box and called Jelly a “Fucking Shit-rat!” Jelly begged mummah Claire to save her, and tried to tell her about the mumstah-baby, but Claire didn’t listen. Claire told Jelly that she hated her, and didn’t care what happened to her, and that her daddeh was taking her to a “Shelter”.

Then, the sorry box was being carried outside, and into daddeh’s scary metal vroom munstah. Jelly hugged Red Conan close, and the vroom munstah growled and growled, carrying Dadda and Jelly and Conan on its back. Then the dadda picked up the box and opened it.

“Well, you finally fucking did it,” the dadda said to Jelly, “You’ve crippled your sister, she’ll never walk again. My daughter is devastated, and your other babies are crying for their mummah, except for this little shit-rat,” he said, looking at Red Conan, “he managed to stab my little girl in the leg!”

“Nu! Dadda! Pwease! It was a munstah…” Jelly began, but dadda wasn’t listening.

“I don’t give a FUCK about your lies. If it was up to me, I’d cut your little weggies off and torture you to death. But no, my wife and daughter have INSISTED that I take you to a shelter. Well, here we are. Some fancy shelter on the edge of town. They keep fluffies here for a whole fucking MONTH before they euthanise them. You know what that means shit-rat? They keep you for a few dark times, and then its FOREVER SLEEPIES. YOU DIE, YOU FUCKING SHIT-RATS.”

The dadda then took the sorry box into a big hoomin home. Jelly could hear and smell LOTS of other fluffies inside. The dadda talked to another hoomin, and gave the sorry box to them. Jelly clung on to Red Conan, and realised she would never see Mummah-Claire ever again.

THE END

Link to Epilogue
Link to Jelly’s Sorrow Part 01
Link to Snowflake’s Babies (When I post it)

Link to Index of Hornlarry Stories

36 Likes

This is the final part of Jelly and Snowflake, although there is an Epilogue, which I will upload as part 15. Jelly’s story will continue, in Jelly’s Sorrow, which is the story of the Fluffy shelter she ends up in. Claire’s story will continue, in Snowflake’s babies.

It all gets a bit mad from here on in, as the Snake Daddy is introduced into the Jellyverse.

Rather than edit links on every single page I’ll make a directory of links to my stories that I can update and just post a link to that at the bottom of each story

15 Likes

Good job. It’s been a while since I’ve felt this burning desire to see a fluffy get hurt. I’m really looking forward to more stories.

5 Likes

Thank you! This was quite a ride up and down. No clear cut (early on) who the “good fluffy” was and who the “bad one” was. More like, “whose turn to be bad”.

5 Likes

I felt a bit frustrated that Claire’s dad didn’t bring the fluffies to his secret torture room but very glad there are more stories to come!

6 Likes

Ooooh. I’m kinda anxious to see what kinda hell jelly was dropped into

4 Likes

Finally! Damn fluffy bitch is still getting off easy. Jelly makes my hugboxer blood boil.

2 Likes

Jelly needs to burn, then burn some more cause fuck that monstrous bitch

2 Likes

I hope that a Mongola finds Jelly. What an irredeemable bitch, cut her to pieces slowly, making sure the vital organs are spared until the very end.

2 Likes

I think you need a specific Mongola for that. Jonathan seems to be more about efficiency in comparison to Josef.

Jonathan is more likely to just smash Jelly’s skull and be done with her compared to Josef’s slow torture. However Jonathan could be a LOT more brutal if he wanted to, and with Jelly he’d be more than happy to break out the power-tools

2 Likes

And the authoritative voice has spoken! :smiley:

1 Like

1 Like

To think all of this till they grow up Jelly turned out to become a bitch added that son of hers

Still frustrating hearing Jelly and other mare would think an alicorn would eat them, that some sick and idiotic thinkin and programing by hasbio :grimacing::triumph:

Now both doomed to die for their ego and stupidity.

Poor Snowflake she now ended to be a pillow fluff :cold_sweat:

Snowflake still has her front two legs, but yeah, she’s really suffered.

3 Likes

Still don’t like Snowflake. Tho I dislike Jelly for going after Nutella but all the shit she’s done is programmed into her and was probably made worse by how Snowflake used to treat her. Plus if I had all that shit programmed into my head and I saw that fucker’s horn start to glow…I’d flip shit too. Still deserves a shaven ass beating with the sorry stick

3 Likes