Josef & The Awful Technicolor Smarty Herd - Chapter 7 5/5 (Commissioned for BFM101) (InfraredTurbine)

Hello my folks!!

Yes, I posted most of these pages before, but I decided it was better to post the whole chapter together, and here it’s all together along with the final page to conclude this chapter!

This story is based on This story, ALL credits to its creator, @BFM101 !

Chapter 8

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me any time!

70 Likes

Ah Whipped’s death. Not initially how I planned it (his whole arc only came about after his dye job) but it served as a reminder that even with all the justice Josef is dealing out, nobody in this herd will survive and he will kill good Fluffies if given the opportunity.

Phenomenal work man, that evil grin in the last frame is textbook Josef.

12 Likes

Not quite nobody, I believe…

2 Likes

Yeah his experiment and that dye and the foal coat was really few early “you fucking bastard!” I felt reading it for the first time, guess he still have to dance in the entrance of fluffy hell :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Is Whipped dead or what?

yes

Oh yeah, he real dead

1 Like

I dont want to spoil it for you, but josef kills them all

1 Like

Actually A-S is right, at least one or two make it out alive

Although they probably wish they didn’t.

3 Likes

Dang my memory is real fucked then lol

1 Like

But Whipped was a good fluffy :frowning:

2 Likes

There is no mercy in this dojo

2 Likes

I just noticed he goes from calling himself Whipped to either Whipper or Ripper at the end, after he kills Bitch. Fascinating. I think I prefer Whipper, as it’s a poetic reversal of his previous state—He is now the one whipping the bitch. =)

And then after the dye comes off, he spells his name with only one p.

Because he’s been Wiped.

°Obnoxious nasally laughter°

2 Likes

The question is if she didn’t like brown foals or dark colors, why didn’t she had any problems with a mate who was brown colored?

1 Like

Whipped wasn’t always brown, as you can see by his dye-job washing off.

Even before being dyed, Bitch bullied Whipped for his soft-hearted nature, when Josef dyed him brown she treated it as a joke. ‘See, I always knew you were a piece of shit’. But he was still her mate and still the father of her young so she tolerated it because it gave her a play-toy to torment although Whipped’s kindness did start to break her walls down.

When she gave birth it wasn’t just that she had brown foals, it was that EVERY one of them was brown, her ego couldn’t accept that she had nothing but poopie babbehs. Had she had even one “good” coloured foal she could’ve doted on that and ignored the others, maybe even bullied them like she bullied Whipped for the amusement of her bestesh, but in her mind she had no bestesh, she had nothing but an embarrassment for a litter and she chose to take care of it.

2 Likes

I love it when a selfish, bitch mummah kills her foals by stomping them. I find that amazingly cathartic. I also love how Whipped just lost his mind at the sight of his mushed babies. I love how he is singing for them in vain.

And he gets killed along with bitch! gosh, the twists and turns in this one is amazing!

Never heard a fluffy actually swear before, usually they just scream and cry. Sad though, Whipped was pretty nice of a fluffy (still caring for babies even though they were poopie and just being good)

1 Like