Josef The Troll Ch. 1 [By BFM101]

I was very vocal on @Transcendenz’s Pillowfluffer Story that I despised Rebekah and everything she stood for. Which got me thinking how Josef would react to her as well, both are in the fields of abuse but only Josef is aware of it.

So in the grand tradition of bad meets worse, I thought up this little story that sets their ideologies at odds with each other, hopefully you all enjoy it.

Josef watched the video again, he’d watched it a few times since it popped up on the Pillowfluff forum and each time he found something new to hate about it. It had been filmed at the latest Pillowmeet Convention and showed a women – judging from the shouting Josef guessed her name was Rebekah – and the event organiser berating two pillowed Fluffies for having special huggies with the crowd questioning if there was a closet abuser in their midst.

Josef hated the Pillowfluff community, they’d been indoctrinated into being the adage that ‘Pillowfluffs are happy Fluffs’, a marketing tactic brought out by Hasbio after the outbreak to subtly convince Fluffy owners to remove their Fluffies legs to prevent them from getting into trouble. Naturally this was bullshit and led to a rise in Fluffy depression, infection and death, some pillowed Fluffies literally dying of sadness after their owners took their legs.

Unfortunately, the mantra was released to the public and the few that latched onto it refused to let go, they refused to believe that their actions were hurting their special little Fluffy who was so clearly dependent of their owner to do literally anything. The online community was one of several Josef had seen but it was easily the most egregious with this Rebekah woman – or MissPilowLuvr93 as her online handle read – being a real stuck-up bitch.

In fact, she was 90% of the reason why Josef joined this community in the first place, to scientifically and unquestionably prove she was full of shit.

Josef stopped the video and clicked down to the comment section, he’d been careful to use an VPN designed by Jonathan and avoided any reference to his family name – The Mongola name still had power within certain groups – so that nobody would recognise that it was famed abuser Josef Mongola being the screen.

Of course that offered him the chance to let loose some of his more mainstream hobbies.

SithHappens77: You understand this is your fault right? Fluffies have an inherent need to use their legs for everything, for running, hugging, playing, fucking. Just because you’ve taken away Marshy’s legs doesn’t mean he’s lost those needs.

LumpOfFluff: SithHappens77, please refrain from abusive language in this forum.

Josef rolled his eyes just as the next message popped up.

MisPillowLuvr93: I don’t need your advice LEGSPWAINER! Marshy is perfectly happy with me, once he sees what he did wrong he’ll learn to be a good Fluffy again. #PIllowFluffsAreHappyFluffs.

SithHappens77: You’re talking bull. You CAN’T teach a Fluffy not to be a Fluffy, they’re the only species on earth with actually biological programming, it’s why every single one of them spots the same sh*t about huggies, wub and skettis. It’s LITERALLY ingrained into their brains to use their legs, even if they never use them – and judging from your post history I say Marshy got to use both his legs and his nuts before you took them away from him – they will always have that need – not want a NEED – to use their legs for everything in their life. Taking that away from a Fluffy is denying them their one purpose in life, to bring joy to their families, to hug their owners, to play with their children, to run around in the garden knowing they are safe. Why do you think so many abusers also pillow Fluffies?

There was a long pause in the comments as Rebekah took in Josef’s spiel, at least he hoped she was taking it in, truthfully he didn’t believe she was self-aware enough to see her own shortcomings.

MissPillowLuvr93: Whatever, you clearly don’t know what you’re talking about.

Josef logged out of the chat and smiled, he finally had the excuse he needed to call out that bitch and prove her wrong. Now he just needed a test subject.

“CRIMSON!”

“WHA?!”

“DON’T YOU FUCKING WHAT ME, GET IN HERE!”

“AM BUSY!”

“DOING WHAT?”

“PWAYIN HOTWINE MY-AH-MEE!”

“PAUSE THAT FUCKING GAME AND COME HERE!”

There was a faint grumbling from the other room as Crimson reluctantly trudged through, making sure to put on his fakest smile for Josef.

“Yeh daddeh, wha can Cwimson du fow yu?”

“Can the attitude Crimson, I need you for a hunt. Go out there, find me a mare, the more pregnant she is the better, and bring her back here. If she’s alone even better, if not , kill her mate and tell her that I can look after her foals. I need one of those kids for an experiment.”

“Wha daddeh wan du wiv da mummah afta?”

“Don’t need her, she’ll be all yours.”

Crimson grinned. “Cwimson be wight bak.”

It was a couple hours later when Crimson returned, Josef opened the front door as he watched Crimson roll a very fat and very happy violet unicorn with a deep purple mane into the house. The mare gazed dreamily at Josef’s home, seemingly unaware of the panting Crimson behind her, and looked up at Josef with a wide smile on her face.

“Hewwo, am yu nyu daddeh? Nyu fwiend say nyu daddeh hewp wook afta tummeh-babbehs. Soon-mummah wub tummeh-babbehs, gib bestesh feewin. Mummah wub babbehs, babbehs wub mummah.”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, I’m your new dad.” Josef said quickly to interrupt her song. “Do you have a name or anything I can call you?”

“Fluffy am jus soon-mummah, speciaw-fwiend caww Fwuffy speciaw-fwiend, bu nu see him in sum bwite-times.”

“I see. Well how about I call you… Violet.”

Violet gasped. “Wub nyu namesies, fank yu daddeh. Can Vi-oh-wet hab nummies fow tummeh-babbehs nyo?”

“Of course dear, I’ll give you a bowl of kibble for now, but I’ll cook up some spaghetti for dinner tonight.”

“YAY SKETTIS! Skettis make bestesh miwkies fow bestesh babbehs, soon-mummah wub babbehs, wan gib dem bestesh miwkies fwom bestesh skettis an…”

Violet kept jabbering on as Josef took her through to the kitchen and placed her in front of a bowl of kibble he’d made up earlier. She kept talking as he left the room, unaware that he was even gone. Josef looked down at the irate Crimson and chuckled.

“You’ve picked a good one there buddy.”

“Wittew kunt keep tawkies da whowe FUKIN time Cwimson pushies. Daddeh wucky Cwimson nu num da bitsh.”

“She tell you what happened to her mate?”

“Nu need tu. He ded. Wotten bod-ee witewawwy wound da fukin cowna fwom whewe hew nestie was. She su fukin dummeh dat she stiww fink he findin nummies.”

“I see, well she looks pretty far along, hopefully we won’t have to deal with her for too long. Keep that anger in check bud, you can let it all out on her in a couple days.”

“Cwimson nu fink can wait da wong.”

Thankfully Violet did give birth a couple days later because in that time, she infuriated Crimson and Josef to no end. She vocalised every SINGLE thought that came into her head, and 97% of those thoughts were about her babbehs which she felt the need to CONSTANTLY remind everyone around her about.

Josef theorised that if she stopped talking about them, she might actually forget she was pregnant.

But the day came with a high-pitched ‘BIGGESH POOPIES’, and the first stage of the experiment could begin.

Josef rushed through to the kitchen to find Violet straining with the birth, Crimson was there but he was stepped way back, enjoying the suffering the talkative bitch was going through.

“It’s ok Violet, daddy’s here, I’ll help you along.”

“HNNGGGHHHH! Babbehs gibben mummah wowstesh huwties, bu mummah stiww wub babbeh, dey onwy wittew babbehs, nu knyo anee bet…AAAAAHHHHHH!”

With a very loud screech, Violet’s first foal plopped out of her, landing onto a soft towel Josef had set up behind her. Then another, and another, and another. Violet gave birth to four foals in total, three colts and a filly, Josef looked over them all, wet and chirping for their mother’s love. He picked up one of the colts, a grey unicorn with a blue mane, and slipped him into his pocket before motioning for Crimson to come over.

“Ok Violet, daddy’s just gonna get cleaned up, Crimson will help you with your babbehs for the moment.”

“Ok daddeh, Vi-oh-wet wub babbeh, babbehs am su pwetty, be bestesh babbehs fow mummah an…”

She kept warbling on as Josef slipped out of the room again, quickly taking the colt to a nursery enclosure. Violet kept talking away, sleeping listening to her foals chirping. Then there was a low growl sound, and the chirping stopped.

“Babbehs? Yu gud, wan mummah?”

Violet looked over and with horror, saw that all her babbehs were missing, and Crimson was approaching her with blood staining his mouth.

“Sowwy bout dat, Cwimson need wittew snackie befowe gibben mawe babbehs.”

“NUUUUUUU!!!”

“ENF, ENF, ENF, ENF, ENF!”

Crimson walked into Josef’s living room, smiling and satisfied, and saw his master had set up a video-camera over the colt’s enclosure, it was essentially a large plastic hamster box with a removable lid, as well as a bed, auto-feeder and litterbox to cover all the basic needs. The colt was currently wrapped up tight in a swaddling blanket while Josef was adjusting a black gas mask on his face.

“Wha da fuk am dis?”

“Ah Crimson, good. I might need some help with this.”

“An wha am DIS?”

“Well I need to prove to these pillowfluff pricks that they’re wrong, and the best way to do that is to cut off this little guy’s legs now, and convince him that Fluffies don’t have legs. He’ll never know what he’s missing, but his instincts will tell him he’s missing something, and no matter how friendly I am to him, no matter how much love and affection I give him, he’ll never truly be happy.”

“Dat am fuked up.”

“You think? Some people do this because they love their Fluffy. Alright get in position by the table, I’ll tell you if I need anything.”

Setting the gas-mask on his head properly, Josef pressed play on the camera remote and started his video.

“Hello there good people of PillowFluffs.Com, for those of you who don’t know me, I am SithHappens77 and this is my assistant Crimson.”

“Sup fukas.”

“Now, some of you may be aware that I think you’re all stupid, I think you’re all completely wrong about Fluffies and the effect pillowing has on their psyche and over the next few months, I’m going to scientifically prove you’re all full of shit.”

Josef clicked the remote and the camera tilted downwards to get a better look on the table, Josef took the unicorn colt out of his blanket, resulting in a series of chilled chirps and petrified peeps.

‘Chirp chirp, PEEP’

“This is Lieutenant Dan, he was born…oh about five, ten minutes ago. He doesn’t know anything, he isn’t conceptually aware of his legs and cannot, in any manner of the word, use them for anything. So we’re gonna chop them off.”

Crimson passed Josef a pair of pillowing scissors, the hot metal scorched and singed the infant Fluffy, sending Dan into a frightful series of screeches and cries.

‘SCCRREEEEEEE!!! PEEP PEEP, CHIRP, PEEEEEEEP!’

Josef made short work of all four of Dan’s legs before slapping on the healing gel, wrapping him back in his blanket and placing him in the enclosure in front of the auto-feeder. The scent of sweet milk distracted Dan from the searing pain in his body and he latched onto the plastic nipple, letting the sweet, if slightly lukewarm milk ease his troubles.

Josef turned back to the camera. “Dan here will never know he had legs, in fact he won’t know that ANY Fluffy has legs. He will not leave this room, he will not see any Fluffy either in person or on TV, I will convince him that Fluffies are born legless and treat him with all the kindness and love that I can offer. And I will prove that that still won’t be enough, that even without knowing it, Dan will fall into depression because he misses his legs, and prove finally that pillowfluffs are unhappy fluffs. Oh, and Crimson, this means you’ll have to stay in the basement.”

“WHA? Da fuk am dis buwwshit?”

“Crimson please, it’s part of the experiment, you have legs so Dan here can’t see you.”

“Fuk dat, dis am Cwimson homesies and da peepew wub Cwimson, am fan favouwite.”

“…Ok I’m cutting you off of late night telly as well. Just do what you’re told and I’ll hook up the gamestation in the basement.”

“Ok Cwimson ak-sep dis.”

“Alright good, now for you idiots on the forum, I’ll be posting daily highlights for you all to see but there will also be a 24 hours stream of Dan’s time here to prove that at no point will I break my own rules and abuse him. He will have the most comfortable life a Fluffy could ask for, and it won’t mean jackshit without his legs.”

Josef stopped the recording and took off his mask, he smirked at the legless infant below him, unaware of what harm Josef was going to wrought on his little psyche, and all by being the nicest mister ever.

Josef quickly tossed the severed limbs to Crimson to munch and took out his notebook. He opened a new page and titled it;

Day 1

Chapter 2

52 Likes

My favorite line from this chapter. :laughing:

Good to see Josef back in normal form, can’t wait to see how much love he can really offer.

18 Likes

I like how this portrays that pillowfluffs can easily fall into depression just from existing. Fluffies usually scream that they need legs to run, hug, play etc. but they aren’t even begging or making excuses. It’s so ingrained in their mind that if they’re even missing one leg all it can take is seeing a normal fluffy to enter a wan die stage. I’m excited to see how this turns out.

13 Likes

this might be my favorite piece from you and i adore the “awful technicolor herd” but boy trying to prove something to crazy dumb people on the internet will drive Josef crazier lol. cant wait for more . and crimson is right he truly is a fan favorite

5 Likes

Crimson’s managed to reach a perfect balance of the biological urges of “feast, fuck, fight.”

9 Likes

That’s a good lad, Josef. Show those muppets. :smiling_imp:

bild

4 Likes

Wow seems its a battle of brains in this and I think Josef gonna have fun roasting the forum.

So basically violet finally dies after crinsom enf her? If so at least that finally shut her up, unless crimson turned her into foal nummy breeder.

3 Likes

The only thing worse than coming to the end of a great series is finding a brilliant new series with only one chapter out.

5 Likes

He temporarily got his personal nummy foal factory , he just need to bite off that mare’s legs anddddd done!

Until he need to ate the mare if she didn bear enough foals for him.

3 Likes
Silliness

“sigh”

“Wat da mattew?”

"Daddeh pwayin’ no weggie gamesies.

“Widout Napowean an’ Hippowita?”

“Yesh.”

The mini micro fluff jumped next to his special friend, sighing along with her.

2 Likes

I love the idea that Josef is ironically being the wholesome party in this In spite of also being a horrific abuser and all around horrible person. It really proves the adage “you may be a bad guy, but that does not make you a ‘bad guy’”

4 Likes

We may not have seen the last of Violet.

Wait till the end to see what I mean

4 Likes

will wait patiently mwahahahaha :smiley:

2 Likes

I didn’t realize the spelling of “Violent” was a typo of “Violet” at first and thought that was Josef’s nickname for Crimson.
In my defense it was late and I was tired.

1 Like

Honestly I kept making that mistake when writing it, thought I’d caught them all.

Any story with Crimson just automatically makes me think violence

2 Likes

Whenever I discover a typo in my own writing I do Cntrl+ f to see if it’s anywhere else in it.

1 Like

My favorite line XD

2 Likes

This’ll be interesting as Transcendez Fluffy canon is pretty different. Your fluffies are stronger, smarter, more resilient with more personality (angels to near geniuses to satanic demons) while his are weaker, more prone to breaking and more fragile overall. Also his seem more programmed, and more toxic, as well as more selfish since they don’t want to share milk.

2 Likes

goes to elaborate lengths to conceal his identity as Josef Mongola
”…and this is my fluffy, who shares the name, distinctive appearance, and unique mental derangement as the fluffy owned by Josef Mongola”

1 Like

No one ever accused Josef of being consistent.

But let’s call this his ego overshadowing logic

2 Likes