Keeping Foals with Carpdime

22395 - artist_carpdime chirpy_babbeh foal foals growing guide keeping_foals_with_carpdime little_avocado newborn safe talkie_babbeh wagging_tail

90 Likes

One of Carptime’s oldest series, and one that reflects his attention to detail when it comes to worldbuilding. I also appreciate how Carpdime was a bit more “serious” in his approach to fluffies, compared to the lore and worldbuilding in older stories.

This guide is also significant as it shows Avocado’s development within his first month. The info from this guide was invaluable for Chapter 2 of my tribute to Avocado.

3 Likes

This was one of my favorite bits of world building. I remember drawing from it when I’d do CoAs.

2 Likes

This is really cute. And I enjoy it all the more because it lines up with my development timeline for baby fluffies.

2 Likes

I really like set pieces like this. Even very early on I had a soft spot for these works. I think this was the first hugbox version of these type of work. I remember the very first one I did was a deathmatch thunderdome set piece where foals were pitched against each other. Thinking back, it is pretty hilarious how I came up with the idea!

8 Likes

So cute, so much insta-headcanon!

2 Likes

Those foals are just too damn cute!

1 Like