Kelly's Breedery Part 10 (IamVee)

Time to play with Fruitcake.

You walk out of the break room and to the supply closet. If your keeping your foal on you you need duct-tape. You grab the duct-tape and some other supplies then head to the room with fruitcake. He’s in a pitch black room perfect to scare him. You walk very quietly around him until your in front of his face. You quickly tape his mouth. He didn’t even wake up! So you tape a large patch of fur on his back and quickly rip it off.
“Wake up you little fucker~!”
You flip on the lights thats low so your face looks terrifying to a fluffy but is bright enough so you can see.
“Here’s the plan shitrat,” you look into his scared face for three seconds then continue, “Ill play with you for about 30 minutes before getting to work. Then ill take you to my house and you’ll get to see the treatment my milkbag gets.”
Mid rant you remember you forgot to call the cops, you’ll do it afterward.
“Then you’ll come back here and and get to be a tester! Yay you~”
He actually looks happy, god you cant wait to ruin this shitrat’s hopes and dreams! You start by using a pocketknife to slice off the harder parts of his hoofs. He tries to scream but it comes out muffled due to the tape. Then afterward stick a needle in his hoofs. next you flip him over making him very uncomfortable. You sick a sewing needle in his member and two little tacks painted his ugly green color into his “wumps.”
“Sadly I have to go now. I have customers to help bye fucker!”
When you leave you turn back to see him crying his eyes out. You chuckle to yourself and leave him in pitch dark again. You talk to the customers and sell some brown foals because of the filly. 59 brown foals, 31 natural color foals, and 10 dull color foals. You finally get to the front desk and call the police. After telling them everything they send over an unmarked car with under cover police officers. You continue on with your daily tasks and finally decide to ask Jingle’s owner if you could buy the filly. But what to name her…?

Previous

7 Likes