Last Hope Chapter 2 (FluffySadist)

First
Previous
Next

You’re name is Razor you are a earth pony stallion with a dark grey coat and green mane. you are currently staying at a place called New Junction it’s a pretty unique place a rest stop mostly for caravans and traders on there way to or from cities or towns New junction is surrounded by walls and most of the building’s are pretty old but it doesn’t bother you much since the booze is cheap and you need as much as you can. Two weeks ago you made one of the worst mistake’s of you’re life you were once apart of a gang located in Green Roof ran by a mare called Bloody Mary and you and two other members named Marley and Flyday. You were ordered to kill some kid named Soul and his family in a sewer. Once you got there things weren’t as they were suppose to be as the kid wasn’t there but you were able to get the family after that you felt a little bad as they stood no chance well during the next day while I was trying to get some junk out of my teeth I heard what sounded like an explosion running seeing what happened I noticed that Bloody Mary’s entire house had collapsed and she was dead and that it wasn’t just a case of bad luck but it was the kid Soul rumors started spreading like wildfire some wanted him to face punishment. Others were calling him a hero but to be honest I was just terrified that I just made the worst mistake of my life. I had these suspicions confirmed when the day after the collapse Marley was found decapitated at the point I just grabbed my things and signed with the first caravan I saw. A week later of traveling I during a stop with a few other caravans I heard a rumor that in Green Roof a pony that eerily matched Flyday was found murdered with his own knife through his heart. Now another week had passed I know what I have to do the next stop is to Seaside and when I get there I’m boarding the first ship I see and heading wherever it takes me.

I enter a small saloon I sit down and order a drink “gib Wazow dah stwongest stuff 'ou hab!” the Bartender looks at me “‘ou otay’ buddy 'ou wook wike 'ou just seen a ghost” I look at her “Am fine!” the Bartender leaves and comes back with a shot and as she does that someone walks in but I’m to busy drinking to care that much. The stranger sit’s down right beside me I can’t tell who they look like as there wearing baggy clothes and wearing a pretty big hat. The stranger calls the bartender. “Hewwo miss couwd fwuffy hab a shot of dah stuff on dah top wite an’ dah same fo’ othah fwuffy he wook’s pwetty shaken up.” The bartender responds “suwe deaw” I look at the stranger “thanks” I calm a little bit the stranger responds “what’s wwong 'ou wook wike ‘ou seen somethin’ howwibwe what’s am name?” I think for a few seconds before answering. " name’s Wazow an’ to be honest Wazow just made wowstes’ mistake ebah. Wazow was in owganization an’ wiff two othew’s kiwwed some kid’s Famiwy an’ nao it seems he’s kiwwin’ ebewy singwe pewson inbowbed buh not me ‘ou see am gettin’ out of hewe!" I say this sounding a little nervoues at the last part the stranger takes a sip before speaking " wewe 'ou wiff bwoody mawy’s gang?" I look at the stranger with a bit of shock “how did 'ou know that who am 'ou!” the stranger looks directly at me getting up “oh nobody just dah ‘kid’ who’s famiwy 'ou muwdewed!” as the stranger says that he removes the baggy clothes and hat revealing a young Pegasus stallion with a black and white tuxedo coat and dark brown mane he had several scars it was him he had found me Soul had found me.

[Pov Switch Soul]

You look at the thug rage has filled you’re eyes the thug with a face full of terror speaks “OH SHIT!” the thug runs out of the bar you follow. Running you thought to yourself there was no way you are going to let this thug get away after all the time and bribes you had to pay to find the fluffies that personally killed you’re family. you notice the thug has not weapon probably sold it for more booze the thug knocks over several people running surprisingly fast not wanting to lose him you whistle giving the signal. As the thug turns he is suddenly stopped infront of him is a massive Toughie his name being Willy the thug screams and turns the other way being stopped again this time by a fluffy in a white robe and mask Monica. The thug turns the other way being completely cornered I speak “wow that’s was suwpwisin’ comin’ out wike that!” Monica responds “Souw at dis point to hab to know am dah queen of suwpwises!” We chuckle I wish Merlin was here but he insisted not coming saying that since Benezi has given him his job back he must be on his best behavior. The thug seeing no other way out and us being distracted goes into an abandoned crumbling building heading to the third floor and Willy speaks " hey Daddeh bad fwuffie get 'way!" Hearing this we follow the Thug up the third floor.

The thug looks at us “'ou nu undewstand Wazow had nu choice!” I look at him. “Dewe was awways anothah way ‘ou couwd hab nebah joined up wiff them an’ not gib owwies tu peopwe buh nu ‘ou choose dah easy aww ‘ou ebah do am take an’ take! Nao stahp twyin’ to wun ‘way am goin’ to make it as quick an’ painwess as possibwe.” The thug looks at me standing at the edge he speaks " I start walking towards him equipping my knife and the bandit run towards the edge of the building. “WAZOW WIWW NEBAH WET 'OU TAKE ME!” Razor looking at the ground for a few seconds take a deep breath and falls to his death. Running towards the edge the site is grisly the thug is covered in a pool of his own blood several of his bones are broken he twitches but when we get down he is completely limp. You look at Monica and Willy "aww fwee of them am dead nao it’s time to stawt pwannin’ on takin’ down DawkWing.’ " You had no idea of how you were going to take him down DarkWing compared to you had all of wealth and soldiers in the world but Merlin said he was thinking of a plan. Monica speaks with her head a little down “hey Souw Monica knows how impowtant dis am fo’ ‘ou buh nao that dah kiwwews am dead Monica think ‘ou shouwd take bweak. Monica am wowwied ebah since dah incident it’s been nonstop seawchin’ an’ fightin’ Souw ‘ou awways wook su exhausted an’ sad maybe we couwd stahp fo’ a few weeks what do ‘ou think. " For a second I could feel myself getting angry that she would even say that than. Stop looking at my hooves there all dirty and not even remembering the last time I slept I feel a little ashamed even getting angry at Monica and I respond "otay’ fo’ week at most buh DawkWing’ he needs to be stopped.” As I say this we begin the walk back to Green Roof it shouldn’t take more than a day.

Once back at Green Roof you think how much things have changed since Bloody Mary’s death everyone is a lot happier and with the streets more safe a lot more merchants from other parts of Motor come to trade. You feel lucky to as many of the people here know the name Soul, Monica and Willy and what they did not many though know there appearance as many rumors go around on what they looks like so you all are safe. Once you are back at Merlin’s house the place is empty he must be at work. The house has changed a lot once you came back it’s now a lot more crowded with you and Willy sharing a room and Merlin and Monica having there own private rooms besides that when here you train and practice of course a lot less because Merlin spends most of the day at work but still getting better. Once back you all get in you’re beds relaxing for you the first time in awhile you think how am I going to get DarkWing? he is surrounded by guards at all times and has enough money to hire every merc in a 25 mile radius maybe poison? probably not he has to have a taste tester or maybe try to lure him out? nah it will never work only an idiot would fall for that. You were completely out of ideas you needed to think fast as if believing what Bloody Mary said King Maximus is dying and if DarkWing gets his way he will be made King and it will be truly impossible to take him out Suddenly you hear a door open Merlin is home.

“Mewwin wewcome home hab 'ou thought of anythin?” Merlin looks completely tired he goes and sits down and speaks “to be honest kid am stumped. Hab ‘ou taken out dah wastes’ kiwwah?” I look a little disappointed but respond “yeah what am we goin’ to do?” you had no idea what now to challenge DarkWing would take a king! a- King… A KING I respond “Mewwin Souw hab an idea dewe’s onwy one pewson wiff mowe powah den DawkWing’ that bein’ King’ Maximus if we go an’ teww him what DawkWing’ has been doin’ King’ Maximus wouwd twuwy stwip him of aww his powew!” Merlin looks at me and responds. “Buh how though nobody has been awwowed to see him in yeaws. It wouwd take one heww of fite just to get-” Merlin stops and thinks for a few seconds before speaking again “Mewwin maybeh know one way to meet dah King’ buh it’s gon’ be wisky.” I look at him a little frustrated he didn’t just say what he knew. “What!” Merlin speaks " ‘ou see Souw ebewy unification day dewe am touwnament at dah awena dah Champion am awwowed to go an’ attend dah dinnah at dah pawace. King’ Maximus am awways dewe eben when he got sick buh dewe’s pwobwem though an’ it won’t be an easy one to sowbe." I look at Merlin “what am it Mewwin iww do anythin!'” Merlin takes a deep breath and replies. “Dah champion Xewxes has nebah wost a battwe.” Fin

Thank you for reading! I really enjoyed writing this chapter and I hope to have the part 2 done in a few day’s and of course constructive criticism is always appreciated.

1 Like