Last Hope Chapter 3 part 4 Hasbio (FluffySadist)

First
Previous
Next

You’re name is Soul. You Jay and you’re family left Swab in search of a weapon mentioned in a letter found by Grandmaster Torres. The letter was written by the former Grandmaster EagleFly when he was a knight. He and a squad entered a place called Hasbio Midwest and encountering something powerful but horrible the rest of the letter was pretty vague. Now traveling you had a chat with Merlin where you talked about love and later even having a run in with some reborn soldiers With there commander being a species of cat you had never seen up to the point. And when asking Jay about it he said they were a species from out west and were sent to fight after that Jay decided we should camp for the night and when waking up we resumed our journey. Finally you had arrived at the Hasbio building remarkably the building still intact. With there being only barricades and rusted old green machines outside making you feel a little on edge like whoever was here before saw this place as important and protected it and you weren’t supposed to be here. But staring at the structure for a few seconds and taking a deep breath we all entered.

The place looked completely abandoned. Entering the front lobby the place was dark barely giving you enough light to see and dust filled the air. Jay speaks “C’mon let’s look around see if there’s anything here that says something about a weapon.” We went down the left hall looking around all I could see rooms with boxes made of metal and boxes and some rooms with strange machines and it wasn’t just that I could see posters of the wall. On them showed fluffies and puffies it felt strange looking at them like they were watching me. Eventually jay stopped and spoke “Finally the project managers office!” I never understood how Jay could read those strange scribbles on the wall. I asked him about it once and all he said was that during training everyone is taught to read and that was it. Jay entered the room shuffling through papers sometimes looking at them for a few seconds before looking at another one. The room was a lot more nice than the others rooms I saw the wallpaper was one of a dark red color and the desk and chair looked of high quality than Jay spoke again. "Finally found something useful! The Hasbio shareholder meeting transcript! This should give us some info of the weapon! Here let me read it out loud for you all.

"Dated June 17th 2025 The Hasbio shareholder meeting transcript

P.M. Gentleman Id like to thank you all for sticking with us throughout these hard 3 years believe me. And I understand that you have some concerns and I will be more than happy to ease them.

Shareholder 1. P.M now with this war wrapping up economists have predicted corporations supporting the government in the war effort are going to experience massive profit drops after the war is over. Hasbio is one of those corporations how are you and you’re team going to address this?

P.M. That is a great question you see even before the war we understood sales of fluffies well let’s just say not doing so great. When we introduced the puffy for a short while things were looking up but quickly fell back down. And it didn’t help that with increased competition at home and abroad and the start of the war with Russia and China our market share is the lowest it has ever been. But don’t worry gentleman because today Hasbio is going to show you a product that is going to completely revolutionize the biotoy industry!

Shareholder 2. What another gimmick! P.M this company is failing! This better be good or I’m out!

P.M. I present the next step not just in biotoy’s but science itself! We call it the CLASSIFIED"

Jay looks confused and speaks “What! Its all blacked out” I speak in a confused tone “what was aww of that?” Jay looks at me and speaks “I have no clue Soul c’mon let’s keep looking. It has to be here!” We left the Project managers office and we all kept looking with Merlin even giving a ‘comment’ on the situation. “dah fuck’s a Wussia?” We kept walking we occasionally took a right or a left but it was mostly the same looking rooms it felt suffocating then Jay stopped with a happy look on his face and spoke. “Prototypes it has to be in here!” as we walked inside the room was nearly pitch black Jay spoke “Dammit! Here wait let me get my bag.” Jay open his bag taking out and lighting 3 candles “Here one for Soul and Monica one for Merlin and Willy and one for me let’s look around.” Monica held the candle as we walked looking around this place. It gave me the creeps we could only see a few feet ahead of us and sometimes on the walls we saw what looked like scratches and dried blood but besides that. We made a little progress instead of those metal walls we saw glass enclosures most were broken and empty covered in dust. Doing some more walking we heard something it sounded quiet at first but continuing to walk in it’s direction we finally found it the ‘Weapon’.

“Hello? is anyone there?” A soft voice spoke quietly “WHO AM THAT!” I spoke completely surprised by the voice. Monica speaks “come out nao!” Monica goes towards the voice but stops at a glass enclosure with a lot of it being illuminated but a small part still in darkness the Voice speaks. “Don’t worry please I’m not going to hurt you!” suddenly I saw two green pupils looking at us through the darkness and the figure came out. The figures body was almost completely black with only there back having a greenish blue color and also having several holes in their legs. They were completely hairless the only exception being a long dark cyan mane and tail and what looked like a black crown on their head with blue pieces on it. From appearances alone they looked like a alicorn fluffy with them having a large jagged horn and transparent wings that looked liked they belonged on a insect. “Don’t be alarmed! I know this must be really weird I can explain.” I looked at it in complete shock and guessing by Monica almost dropping the candle she did to. “WHAT AM 'OU!” Monica said they respond. “The science people that used to be here called me a Changeling I don’t know what that is but other than that they simply called me Chrysalis.” I speak. “Wewe wookin’ fo’ a weapon Chwysawis we wewe towd dewe was one hewe hab 'ou seen one?” Chrysalis speaks “That weapon you heard about. They were probably talking about me years back locked in here I encountered some mean puffies that let me out of this cage before deciding I was to ‘dangerous’ and when putting me back and I could hear them call me that before leaving.” I speak “can 'ou hewp us Chicago am undah attack!” Chrysalis Speaks

“Of course I will help you but only if you open the door to you’re right. Please the only thing I want is to go outside! All I ever wanted to do was to see the sun!” I think for a few moments than speak to Monica. “Shouwd we do it?” Monica after a few seconds speaks “she maybeh be dah onwy chance we hab at winnin’ dis thin’ Souw open dah doow.” I begin the process the opening the door. There were several locks on the outside and what looked like scratches covered them. Once the last lock was removed the door swung open and Chrysalis stepped out. “Thank you so much this is the only thing I ever wanted!” Chrysalis goes in and gives me and Monica a hug. her skin felt so weird than we began to walk back trying to find the others and I spoke “su Chwysawis what was it wike hewe?” She spoke “It was horrible when I was born the science people did so many horrible things to me thankfully it stopped.” I respond “How?” Chrysalis speaks “You see one day I heard what sounded like a loud explosion the ground shook it was so scary but after that I never saw anyone and I entered some sort of sleep until the puffy incident where I was awakened. I completely lost track of time so who knows how long I was asleep I was confused so they declared me evil and put me back in until now where I have met you and finally I’m free!.” After a minute we found them they looked at us in complete shock and Jay spoke “WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING!” Monica speaks “Jay nu wowwy hew name am Chwysawis an’ she am dah ‘weapon’ tawked about in dah wettah. Buh nu wowwy she am on ouw side!” Merlin looked at me “Souw can ‘ou hit Mewwin I nee’ to know if im sweepin.” I tap Merlins shoulder “dammit am awake” Willy looks at Chrysalis in amazement and Jay speaks. “Well if you really are the weapon in the letter I guess let’s go back to Swab it’s gonna be one hell of a talk with the Grandmaster I know that.” As we walked outside the sun shined bright Chrysalis stood there for a few moments taking in the warmth and light of the sun. Something was off though looking at her she had a… how do I put it? Sinister kind of look. Feeling concern I asked her what was up “Chwysawis am ‘ou otay’?” Suddenly Chrysalis snapped out of it and spoke “Oh sorry Soul! I think it was just the sun hitting my skin for the first time.” Chrysalis gave a nerveus chuckle and I responded. “Otay’? weww Chwysawis Souw hope ‘ou wike wawkin’ it’s goin’ a wong jouwney back.” As I say that we begin the long walk to Swab. Fin

Thank you for reading my story! I hope to have the next part done in a few days. And of course constructive criticism is appreciated.