Last Hope Chapter 3 part 5 Jay's Bad Day (FluffySadist)

First
Previous
Next

You’re name is Soul and You, Jay, Chrysalis and you’re family are now traveling back to Swab. After entering the Hasbio building we looked around searching for the weapon. After going down a hallway and a hopeful search of the project managers office we came up short on info. So continuing to search we eventually found the porotype room of the building but the room was pitch black so taking out candles we went in. When me and Monica were searching we didn’t see anything at first just dark empty halls. Than came the faint scratches on some of the walls and empty testing rooms. Continuing we found it the ‘weapon’ I and Monica were afraid at first seeing this strange creature asking what she was she called herself a changeling and her name was Chrysalis. She said the long ago she was tested on she said they did horrible things to her but one day after a long explosion the ground shook things went dark and she fell asleep. The next time she awoke she was met by the Order Of Talon she didn’t give that much context on that situation but she said when they first met they were just as confused by her as we were even letting her out for a bit but deciding she was dangerous put her back and she fell back asleep. And when waking up again it was us she met and asking if she would help us Chrysalis agreed and after a talk with Monica we agreed let her out with the complete shock of the others once first seeing her but after some explaining they understood and we left.

Now it’s nearing night things have been pretty quiet since we left with only Merlin asking me a question about what Chrysalis’s wings are made of. I spent most of my time looking out at the ruins watching for any enemies and also at Chrysalis making sure that she didn’t wander off or get hurt. Now that it was night I was feeling pretty tired and I wasn’t the only one to mostly everyone had slowed drastically and had a look of tiredness except for one Chrysalis who looked like she was still full of energy. than Jay stops and speaks. “Here seems like a good place to set up camp what do you think?” Merlin is the first to respond “yes pwease! Dis pwace am gud.” Merlin speaks in complete exhaustion and we all start putting our things down to rest. Chrysalis speaks “Why is everyone stopping? aren’t we on a mission!” Jay responds to Chrysalis " Chrysalis everyone is exhausted and don’t worry by tomorrow we should be there." Chrysalis shrugs and sits down as we all start to fall asleep.

“WAKIES SOUW WAKIES DEY TOOK HIM DEY TOOK JAY!” Monica jolts me awake and speak “WHAT HAPPENED!” Monica speaks “someone took him whiwe jay was sweepin. Monica heawd scweamin’ an’ saw him bein’ taken out by Webown sowdiews Chwysawis went out sayin’ she was goin’ to get him!” I go and grab Excalibur seeing both Merlin who had a look of rage and distraught and Willy who had a look of pure rage were already getting there weapons ready to go find I speak “c’mon wets go dey couwdn’t hab gotten faw!” And we head out following Jay’s. screams. It was extremely dark outside only being a faint light from the kidnappers. Keeping up the pace wed sometimes get hit or scratched by a piece of rubble in the way a few minutes later we came to a sizable Reborn camp and we saw coming incredible. There were over 20 soldiers fighting Chrysalis you’d think she would have been overwhelmed but it was the complete opposite. Chrysalis who had a face of pure rage and hatred was fighting was able to create tentacles from her body and using them strangle and kill the soldiers she looked like a monster it was terrifying. We all came in as well to fight not stopping to look at the spectacle we all went in different directions to search for Jay went in trying. In all the chaos I got the chance to decapitate a distracted soldier swinging with rage their blood covering my face. looking at all the chaos I noticed Chrysalis who was covered head to toe in blood and bits of flesh slowly walking towards a defeated soldiers he was shouting. “FWUFFY SUWWENDEW! FWUFFY SUWWEND-!” Chrysalis let out a tentacle it entering the soldiers mouth and ripping his jaw and front neck off causing him to drown in his own blood.

By the time I stopped looking at the sight the battle was already over there was blood organs and pieces of flesh everywhere. Than I promptly stopped for a second throwing up than getting ahold of myself and started looking for Jay. There was nothing around the campsite that gave a clue where he was until I came to a door in the back of it with a lock. Before I could break it Merlin came up to me with a shocked and slightly angry look on his face “Souw ‘ou shouwd hab nebah wet that thin’ out she’s a munsta!” I talked to Merlin in a stern voice “what did ‘ou expect <ewwin hewwo Souw am supwised buh she wasn’t cawwed weapon fo’ nothin!” After a few seconds Merlin speaks “cmon wet’s get Jay head back an’ get out of hewe!” Busting the door down we came into the dark dingy room there we found Jay he was pretty beaten up he had several bruises on him his mouth was bloodied and his left arm was broken. But that wasn’t all in the room were over around 10 fluffies. When coming out to the light I noticed just how scared and starved they looked and they were all in chains I spoke. “Jay am ‘ou otay’! Mewwin Jay needs hewp nao bwin’ him outside!” Jay speaks “Ugh Soul? T… T… Thank you so much” Merlin carries Jay and as he does Jay throws up blood and they both go outside and I stay and speak to the fluffies. “nu wowwy am not goin’ to gib owwies tu 'ou. who am 'ou?” One of the fluffies comes up and speaks. “Week ago we wewe twabewin’ wiff cawaban headin’ to Dah Gawden these sowdiews ambushed us an’ twapped us in hewe sayin’ dey wewe goin’ to seww us. ouw fwend Tommy got out an’ when dey saw him… dey beat him to death!” The fluffy begins to cry I get them out of their chains and bring them outside and speak again “can come wiff us we am goin’ to Swab dewe am peopwe dewe who can hewp 'ou.” The fluffy who I learned was in charge of the caravan speaks “Otay’”

We took 3 of the raccoon wagons from the Reborn campsite looting the place for food and medical supplies and as we did that the sun started going up. The back 2 wagons were filled with fluffies to weak to walk with our wagon having us and Jay in it. He was now wearing a makeshift caste and having several bandages with WIlly and Merlin looking after him sometimes Merlin giving him remedies he created. We were now heading to Swab I didn’t speak to Chrysalis after the battle who was walking next to the furthest wagon to ours. After the battle she went back to normal even somehow getting rid of all the blood from her skin and even started helping some of the freed fluffies getting them on the wagons. I tried not to think of what I just witnessed or the abomination I might of just let out. Just that it was almost over and soon ill return to Green Roof than Monica spoke to me “hey Souw Monica noticed somethin’ aftah dah battwe.” I respond “What?” Monica speaks. “‘Ou noticed how when fightin’ dah sowdiews dewe wewe dozens of them weww when we wewe gettin’ ebewyone of dah wagons. Monica noticed dewe wewen’t that many dead bodies isn’t that stwange?” I speak “yeah it am who knows it was stiww pwetty dawk out an’ dah fightin’ was pwetty chaotic.” Monica speaks “Monica guess that make sense.” As Monica finished speaking we were starting to approach Swab and I swear I heard from Chrysalis what sounded like a burp. Looking out the wagon and at her she gave me a sinister smirk like she already knew what I was thinking. Looking back at the road I took a deep breath and prepared myself ready for the challenges of the next few day’s. Fin

Thank you for reading my story! I hope to have the next part done in a few day’s. and of course constructive criticism is appreciated.