Mawvie (Part 3, Final) -GooGooDa

[Part 2 Here]

Both Fluffies woke up confused, having the both of them fallen asleep at the height of their distress the previous day, but Mawvie woke up with quite a scare.

"REEE! MUNSTAH!!!"

The Blue foal was about done with Mawvie’s screams, knowing if he called Daddeh again, Daddeh would just get hurt another time. So he puffed up his cheeks at his friend and berated him.

"Dummeh mawvie! Nu be big babbeh! Nu caww daddeh! Daddeh get huwties!"

"Nuuuu!!! Nee wun awae!!!"

As Mawvie ran up to the glass and slammed his face into it, trying to seek the Blue Foal for help, the Blue Foal was able to see what Mawvie had previously.

"NUUUU! MUNSTAHHH!!! DADDEH HELP!!!!"

The Blue foal scratched at the glass walls with his hooves as he watched Mawvie in horror. A Giant wasp was in the room with Mawvie, and he could do nothing to help as the huge creature latched itself to Mawvie’s head and injected it’s “stinger” into his left eye.

"OWWIES!!!"

I expected a bigger scream from Mawvie but oh well… I guess whatever dreams he has terrify him a lot more than this situation.

Anyway, I spray quite a lot of Fluffy blood dilluted with water on myself for what comes next; No way I’m using my own blood everythime I do this shit, Fluffy blood is cheap as hell though so I’m fairly comfortable using it, If you only make sure they think it’s your own blood the first time, then they’ll think it is yours every time, Thank god for the ingenious fluffy learning algorythm!

I run into the room and quickly trap the wasp with a large jar against the floor, fairly easy! After carefully screwing the lid under the jar I again put on my best acting performance.

"HUU HUUU I have so many huwties!!!" The Fluffies, always willing to accept anything I say, quickly become even more panicked as I slowly lie down in the middle of Mawvie’s room, making sure to stain the floor with fluffy blood, REAAAALLY selling the injured daddeh act.

"Daddeh! Daddeh an mawvie hab the wowstest huwties!! NEE HUGGIES HUHUHUUU!" Once again the poor blue foal cries loudly while tapping it’s soft hoofpads against the glass, I ignore it and hug Mawvie, making the foal even more distressed.

"Daddeh! Mawvie haf the wowstest huwties ebah! Pwease gib huggies!!"

The Blue Foal couldn’t believe his own eyes and ears, Mawvie barely had any visible injuries, and yet demanded huggies from his daddeh who was covered in Booboo juice!? How could Mawvie be so SELFISH! For the first time in his life the Blue Foal felt what could only be described as justified hatred for another Fluffie.

Meanwhile Mawvie could only cry, it didn’t understand how hugging daddeh wasn’t taking away his hurties, his eye was also starting to itch SO MUCH. He could not take it!

"Im going to bring something to heal you Mawvie! Dont worry!" I quickly jumped up, leaving Mawvie behind as he sobbed and wailed, his arms outstretched for more hugs.

"Nu daddeh! Mawvie am not huwt!! Pwease nu go, munstahs ousside!!!" The foal pleaded for his owner to stay, unable to accept that he’d run outside to help the selfish Mawvie.

"I need to go fluffy! I need to help your friend Mawvie!" I slam the door behind me as I leave Mawvie for the last time.

"NuuuuUU!!" The foal slammed his hoofpads on the glass ahead, feeling his blood boil with hatred for mawvie.

"DUMMEH MAWVIE! YU GIB DADDEH WOWSTEST HUWTIES!! DADDEH NEE HUGGIES AN MAWVIE CAN ONWY FINK 'BOUT MAWVIE!"

"HuuhuuuuU! Nuuu! Mawvie nu mean tu! Mawvie onwy wan huggies see pwaces huwt su much huuhuu..."

"Nu! Mawvie nu cawe abou daddeh! Daddeh awways cum back tu mawvie wif huwties! Mawvie awways cwying fow daddeh! HAECHU! HAECHU!!!!" After spewing his hate at the crying Mawvie, the Blue Foal turned his back to his old friend with an angry scowl on his face. Turning back to lay down on his bed, he would fall asleep ignoring Mawvie.

Two more days would go by, the Foal would eat his kibble in silence, use the litterbox in silence and drink his water in silence, all the while Mawvie would cry constantly at the lack of love and the hurties.

This only made the Foal angrier at Mawvie, he himself had not received Huggies from Daddeh ever since he’d met Mawvie, how dared Mawvie think of himself as unloved!?

This drove the Blue Foal to constantly berate and verbally abuse Mawvie, who would turn into a sobbing mess of a Fluffy, crying about his “Heawt huwties” all the time.

And at the end of the second day…

"Nu cawe abou dummeh mawvie! Hatchu! Munstahs gib mawvie fowebah sweepies!!"

"NUUU!! HUU HUU DADDEH SABE MAWVIE FWOM MUNSTAHS!!!"

"NUU! NU CAWW DADDEH, DUMMEH!"

The Blue Foal panicked, conditioned to know what came after every time Mawvie called for Daddeh. And so came my queue, but instead of running in again, this time would be different…

The light on both Fluffies’ rooms would go red, and black paper shapes falling from the ceiling would start to swing around, moved by the wind current of the air conditioner. The Black shapes blasted by the red light would project creepy shadows on both rooms’ walls constantly, quite a cheap scare but very effective.

"MUNSTAHS!! HEWP!!!" Even though the Blue Foal was still angry at Mawvie, he still ran towards the glass, seeking help from Mawvie. For the first time in days Mawvie approached the glass, and the Blue Foal finally got a good look at Mawvie’s eye.

"EEP! MUNSTAHH!!"

Mawvie’s eye was bulging out of it’s socket, a huge ammount of large larvae was coming out of it and crawling around his face and into his head, eating him slowly.

"F-fwEN! HeWP MAWVIe!! DaddeEHHH!!!"

"NUU! MAWVIE AM MUNSTAH! HAECHU!!!"

"W-wai fwen haet mawvie... Huu Hu-"

As Mawvie was about to finish, one of the Larvae twisted just right into his brain, giving him the good ol’ Lobotomy treatment, he immediatelly went cross eyed and his tongue went limp outside his mouth, staring at nothing in front of Mawvie, which wouldn’t go unnoticed.

"Aw shit, he broke in such a boring way…"

"M-mawvie??" The blue foal, looking at his friend’s situation, started to empathise with again, now realising his Daddeh didn’t come when Mawvie called, he deduced that the Monsters outside might have given his daddeh forever sleepies! Which meant Mawvie was his only family left, he tapped on the wall, despair washing over him as he realised he had to make things right with Mawvie.

"Mawvie! Fwuffy am sowwy! Pwease hewp fwuffy! Nee wun away!! Daddeh am gun!"

However, Mawvie was no longer there, what used to be Mawvie died thinking the Blue Foal hated him and that he was responsible for his Daddeh going forever sleepies.

But what remained of Mawvie? It only heard the word “Daddeh” and it was enough to activate every neuron of Joy in Mawvie’s body at once. And so…

"HHEEEE HEEE!! HAHA!! HEEEEE!!! HEEEHEEEHEE!!! DADDEH!!! HEEEHEEEHEEE!!! AIEEEEE!!!"

"Holy shit!???"

"SCREEEEEEE!!! SCAWWY!!!!"

The husk that used to be Mawvie started blaring laughter and pained screams in a deep voice that was uncharacteristic for a Fluffy, biting out his tongue and spewing blood all over the glass as the terrified Blue Foal ran around his room, terrified at Mawvie’s demonic gremlin screaming. This went on for 10 minutes, as the Blue Foal ran in circles to exhaustion, crying and shivering, wishing for all of this to be a bad dream…

Later

"Hey buddy? Wake up!"

"REEEE!!! MAWVIE!!!" The Foal woke up in a cold sweat, babbling about invisible monsters and pissing and shitting on the Floor.

"Hey! Are you okay??"

The Foal looked at me in disbelief, his eyes swelling up with tears, and then remembered.

"D-daddeh!! Daddeh awibe! Pwease sabe Mawvie! Hab wowstest huwties!!-" The Foal looked at the other side of the room, where Mawvie should be, but only saw his own reflection.

"Hm? Mawvie? Whos that?"

The Foal would go on to tell his Daddeh all about his awful sleepy picture, and all about the bad things he said to Mawvie. A tale full of regret and pain for him, it had all felt so… real…

"Oh buddy... dont worry.. hey, how about this? You seem to like the name Mawvie huh? Then Im going to name you Mawvie!"

"Huu huu, DANKS DADDEH!" The foal would happily hug his Daddeh’s leg as daddeh got up, happy to keep the name as his own, not wanting to forget Mawvie.

"Mawvie am su happies!"

"Im going to bring you a friend from the store, how about that? You might be feeling alone in this big room, even with your toys!"

The Foal looked around the room, his toys were there again! Thank goodness it had only been a bad sleepy picture huh? He ran around the room, no longer paying attention to anything his daddeh was saying anymore.

"Heh... Mawvie reacted like that too..."

I casually left the room and went into it’s other side, collecting the Late Mawvie’s corpse to bring it to the incinerator, don’t want those wasps to go full invasive like Fluffies after all. Maybe after I can go out and find myself the next Mawvie, right after I clean this room of course…

After running around the room, playing as much as he could, Mawvie would fall asleep again, having the same awful dreams as the last Mawvie did. Dreams about daddeh going away, the munstahs, and of course, his first friend. Mawvie…

𝕷𝖊 𝖋𝖎𝖓

10 Likes

And so the cycle begins again.

I like the magic aspect of this story. Opens up a lot of possibilities.

1 Like