Mawvie (Part 2) -GooGooDa

[Part 1 Here]

Mawvie woke up the next morning letting out scared wails of pure terror, waking up the little Blue foal on the other side of the glass panel, and also terrifying him of course.

"EEP! EEP!!! SCREEEEE!!!! MUNSTAHS NU!!! NU TAEK DADDEH!!!"

"EEEEE!!! WHEWE MUNSTAHS!? DADDEH SABE FWUFFY!!"

I watched from my room in glee as Mawvie covered his eyes trying to hide from the monsters that only existed in his mind, meanwhile the blue Foal was running around the room blindly screaming in terror, until he ran straight into the glass panel face first, startling Mawvie and causing him to shit and piss himself and of course the floor.

"Oh.. son of a... Well, time to do my part..."

I leave my room, while watching from the one-sided mirror on the wall as the FLuffies cry out in shambles for their precious owner. Mirrors are such an old trick, but there’s no trick old enough for a Fluffy.

I entered Mawvie’s side of the room, immediatelly cuddling him… with a wet towel, no way I’m touching this pooped up bastard??

I put on my cream of the crop acting abilities in order to inspire Mawvie to stop babbling incoherently.

"Oh Mawvie, my sweet widdle babbeh! What happened!? Are you having those silly nightmares again?"

Though it sucks, I’ve found in my years of abuse that it’s easier to convince a Fluffy that they are safe using Fluffspeak, no matter how badly you use it.

"Daddeh! Mawvie hab wowstest heawt huwties! Nu kno wai!!! Huu huu!"

The sorry thing enjoys my warmth as I clean it with the towel, meanwhile, the blue Foal starts patting at the glass panel while crying, begging for huggies too, this is a pretty easy abuse trick, just give a Fluffy love in front of another neglected and touchstarved fluffy, and watch the neglected fluffy lose it’s shit. It’s excruciating for them not to receive love, but worse than being ignored, it’s watching someone else get what you so desperately want.

"Oh!! Owwies!!!"

This is another thing, if you want to convince a Fluffy that you’re badly hurt, just use Fluffspeak! It works wonders. Fluffies don’t really understand how bad you’re hurt if you use human terms.

*Gasp* "Daddeh! Wha am wuong!?"

"Oh Mawvie, daddeh has the wowstest huwties! The bad munstahs outside gave me the biggest huwties, See??" As I say that I burst open under my shirt a small packet of Fluffy blood mixed with my own blood that I have reserved for this situation. It stains my shirt from underneath it and the Fluffies watch in horror as their brains process the information of the red stain coupled with the dreadful smell of booboo juices.

it’s 80% Fluffy blood, what’s important is that they still smell that it’s mine while getting the bad feeling they get from smelling Fluffy blood.

"Nuuuuu!!! Daddeh huwt! Nee gud huggies fwom babbeh!! Huuhuuu!"

"Huuhuu daddeh nu huwties! Mawvie hab wowstest heawt huwties fow daddeh.." I pat mawvie on the head and look at him and then at the Blue Foal.

"Dont worry fellas, Im hurt but Ill always come when you call, no matter how bad the munstahs hurt me!!!" It’s important to drive home the feeling that I’m being injured BECAUSE they keep calling me over, that’s all part of the plan.

As the Fluffies start babbling sentences about wub and not wanting me to be hurt I get up with no explanation and leave the room with the dirty towel in hand, then close the door as Mawvie tries to go after me.

As I go into my room, I open up the air conditioner vent leading into their rooms and set inside the pattented Hasbio Sleeping Spray. That’s right, did that bitch back in the adoption center think making Fluffies sleep was a huge deal? Her incredible magical talents were barely worth 20 dollars, Ha!

Either way, both the distressed Fluffies fell asleep quickly, and so I grabbed one of my little pet giant wasps from her tank with a bottle, setting her free on mawvie’s side of the room. Time for the last act, gentlemen!

[Part 3]

See more twisted shit here: GooGooDa’s Grimoire of Tales

6 Likes