Meanie toys (artist: Carpdime)

PicsArt_02-06-12.03.02

89 Likes

Awwww, the little retarded pony is so dumb

8 Likes

Honestly impressed the blocks even made it onto the pegs.

7 Likes

Well. They’re not wrong that’s for sure.

3 Likes

well, I don’t see why that doesn’t work. I just keep shoving it down until it breaks

3 Likes

fuffy hooves don’t posses such power

4 Likes

oh.

HAMMER TIME

5 Likes

only humans and some great apes have the power to surpass stupidity with their strength
to a fluffy, even the most powerful instrument like HAMMER won’t work. this is so sad. F

5 Likes

…
depression noises

…

unless, we return to monke!

7 Likes

actually, monkey is returning to us right now…
AND THEY ARE SPEEDRUNNING

5 Likes

Ah, one of the reasons fluffies are great… if this were my two year old kid, I’d help him calm down and encourage him to try it another way. If this is my two year old fluffy, I’d just lol and say “retard” and walk away… and maybe linger nearby for a second, just to see if he says something like “fwuffy am Retawd nao? Huu huu, Retawd wan owd namie bak! Huuu.”

Hehe

9 Likes

Welp.

Guess I got to teach this fluffy some shape recognition

5 Likes

Personally, I would trat my flufyf the way I’d treat my two year old and do more of the former. I do like the headcanons/hivecanons where fluffies can actually learn

6 Likes

This picture is also part of the East Side Daycare series. There is a toy like this in the classroom, one of the many interesting activities that the fluffies can play and learn with at daycare.

7 Likes

@Carpdime Oh I remember that! And I can see a few fluffies struggling with fitting shapes in. I don’t see all fluffies as being that deficient, but I do agree a sizeable number would be (I have it at about 55% in my canon)

5 Likes

Heh. I don’t. At least, not anything outside of their basic necessary behaviors. That’s what makes them fun for me.

3 Likes

My thoughts exactly. Like this picture demonstrates, their simplicity is both adorable and hilarious! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

i mean, they’re not wrong…

1 Like

I think you should tag this as Moronbox as well - sorry for being so anal-retentive and nitpicky.

1 Like

room temperature iq

1 Like