Milk and cookies at Daycare (artist: Carpdime)

Taking a break from playing and learning. Time for a snack!

Another in the East Side Daycare series: Typical day at East Side Fluffy Day Care (artist: Carpdime)

80 Likes

im in love with those two

19 Likes

Ma heart

10 Likes

The red one is only a foal yet has already convinced someone to be its personal chauffeur. I sense great potential.

Also is the pink one a shelter helper since it seems to be the only adult?

10 Likes

I cant get over how cute your foals are! They look like little horses meshed with guinea pig bodies! TOO CUTE! >W<

8 Likes

They’re in a cult, those are robes.

8 Likes

I love all these little fluffies so much!

4 Likes

even better

3 Likes

THERE ARE NO WORDS ON GODS GREEN EARTH TO DESCRIBE HOW SPECTACULARLY CUTE THESE FOALS ARE

5 Likes

@Carpdime You’re getting much better at drawing Amber! And I’m fond of seeing more of her.

Also, I noticed all the little details! Like Bonnie playing tag with Avocado, Buttercup pulling the sled, and of course, mummah Candy! I have a feeling the gold foal is your take on Marigold, and the red one is Chili (which I named after the TLC band member)

I also like how the foals here all have their head fluff, indicating their adolescence. I can see this taking place after the recuperating pic, and this definitely gives me ideas for Chapter 8!

~

@hisaro I should come up with something about those two

@Nom_Took If you’re talking about the adult mare, then yes. In fact, she’s a teacher - in the headcanon I developed for the series, daycares employed a dual teacher model, where both a human and a fluffy teacher work together to teach foals. I introduced this in Chapter 5.

6 Likes

Inhales

AAAAAHHHHH, YES! LOOK AT THEM ALL!

Bet it takes their little legs 10 mins to waddle over to where she places them.

5 Likes

Cutest cult ever then.

5 Likes

Too cute!! I love the ones in the blankets!

5 Likes

I wonder if Amber is single…
:smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Not for long. Everyone knows she’s going for Byron’s BBC LMAO xDxDxD

4 Likes

@Guodzilla @SMAN97 in Carp and my canon she will be dating Avocado’s owner, Mark. Its something I will be getting to eventually.

9 Likes

I was memeing lol

3 Likes

:0 aww

5 Likes

I love those little sleeping bags.

4 Likes

How are you 2 related? I am starting to think you and carp are secretly the same person.

5 Likes