Ms. Leticia's Thaumaturgy Assignment -GooGooDa

Hey everyone! I’m back on my sicko shit. I thought I’d bring you more bits and pieces of Lore in my magical setting. This time in the shape of another Abuse story. This one follows the premise of an experient mage and her 3 students.

If you want more context for how Fluffies work in my Urban Magic setting, I recommend reading my previous story before this one: “Fluffies, Magic and You! A guide -GooGooDa”.

Hope you enjoy!

Someday… In a place previously known as Manaus - Brazil, a tall and slim black Woman with sharp features and hair done in the shape of a mohawk enters her luxury Hotel room, she usually refers to herself as a teacher, but she is no ordinary one.

Her name is Leticia Alves, and she is known as a proficient user of the magical arts, being particularly fond of Magical research. She is most known for her works in researching the effects of transmutation in plants and animals, but recently she’s taken on three students of her own.

Today is an important day for Leticia’s Students, she has given them a simple assignment: “To demonstrate a single spell’s effect and record them in a scientific article”.

For this purpose she had offered to buy each of them a Fluffy Pony, a small harmless biotoy, and very cheap too. Fluffies were the perfect subject for such an assignment, due to their weak magical resistance and a way to talk and think that can mimic a human’s, although barely. Perfect for testing things such as mind control spells and other things better demonstrated on a creature capable of communication.

Since she is in another country on a Business trip , she gets to the central table in her room and turns on her Crystal Ball display. Starting a video call on the students’ group chat, she awaits for their arrival on the time they arranged. And soon enough, someone joins the Call.

Shit! Im not late, am I!?” a pale young girl with long and, eyebleedingly bright, red hair enters the call.

Adriana, youre not late but... What happened to your hair?” Leticia asks, distinctly remembering the girl had simple black hair just two days ago when they last spoke.

Uhm.. I was testing a Spell, dont worry about it” Another student joins the call as Leticia was about to “Worry about it”.

Hey teach- WOAH! What the fuck happend to your hair???

...Adam can you not-

Is it really that bad!?” Adriana says with a worried look and panic in her voice.

It looks like one of the technicolor shitrats died while hugging your scalp!!!” The boy called Adam had blonde hair and black eyes, with pretty ordinary unremarkable features.

Besides Adam’s crass tone, he is one of Leticia’s prized students, and is quite proficient with Psychic magic. His skills being further boosted by being of the Daemon race, being able to enter dreams and target a creature’s mind with his spells directly with ease.

Like, Im not even trying to be mean its just too oversaturated, its hurting my eyes!

And soon the last student joins the call, Maria, a black haired girl of chinese descent, she is still in her teens like the others but tries to act more mature, even though in certain cases she just can’t help doing otherwise.

Hello, I apologize for being la- The hell happened to your hair!?” Cases such as this.

Oh come on!!!

It looks like one of the tech-

I KNOW WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!

EVERYONE!” The call goes quiet.

Lets not dwindle on the matter, present your work. You may go first, Adriana.

Uhmm...” Adriana gulps and her throat goes dry. “I had some issues with my assignment actually... Can I just not...

Not pass your assignment? Sure. But Id rather you just show me what you have, bad or not.

Okay... if you insist...” Adriana sets up her crystal ball’s sights on a wooden table where a brown Fluffy is sleeping soundly. Which Leticia thinks is weird since she remembers getting Adriana a pink Fluffy for the assignment.

My assignment is based on a hair color change spell, which is how I got my hair like this and-

Oh, that explains the different color of the Fluffy.

Well... no... this one is a different Fluffy, the third in fact..

Leticia looks at the crystal ball with a confused expression

Sorry, I dont understand.

Ill... just show you...” Adriana walks up to the Fluffy and wakes him up, inspecting more closely it’s a brown pegasus stallion, with a brown mane in almost the same shade as his fluff.

Uh…? OOH! Am now, Mummah!? Fwuffy nu wongew gun be poopie!?” The stallion wakes up in a frenzy, smiling and running around, seems like Adriana let him know beforehand about the Spell’s effect. And he is excited no longer to be a “poopie fluffy”.

Yeah sure... if it goes right this time...” Adriana purses her lips and makes a frown, looking worried.

YAY! FWUFFY AM GUN BE SMAWTY! AN HAB SPECIAW FWEND AN HEWD!!! AM GUN BE PWETTIEST FWUFFY EBAH!!!” The small biotoy screams in joy as he prances around the table.

Alright, here goes nothing! [Prismatic Switch]!

The Fluffy stops running, his eyes go wide, his body trembles, and he starts to scream in agonizing pain.

AAAAAAAAIIIIEEEEEEE!!! His fluff seems to get… shorter? It gets shorter and shorter as the Fluffy falls to the table and voids both his bowels and bladder on it. Then his fluff gets so short it disappears completely from view, leaving the stallion completely bald as he jerks his body around in pain, until he stops moving and screaming completely, his eyes wide open at the camera as the other participants of the video call watch in disgust.

Is... is it dead?

Ugh... no...” She picks up the Fluffy by the scruff of the neck and his body twitches twice. As she brings him close to the crystal ball for inspection, it can be seen that it’s body is twitchinng every second or so. Adriana sets the Fluffy down and brings the crystal ball near his eye.

EW!! Fucking sick!” Adam looks with disgust in his face as Adriana’s camera shows that the Fluffy’s fluff has grown inward on his body, and it can be seen inside both his eyeballs.

aaaaieee…” It can also be heard up close that the Fluffy is still screaming, quietly and hoarsely as his Fluff has grown into his vocal chords. The Fluffy’s bare skin has started to swell from the fluff growing inside it too, getting redder and redder.

Everytime I cast the spell the fluff just starts going into their bodies! I dont know what Im doing wrong!” Adriana says while waving her arms around in frustration.

Hm, I see. Adriana, the Fluffies have a thin layer of Antimagic on their Fur, it doesnt actually protect them, but since youre performing a non-harmful effect on it thats powerful enough...” Leticia smiles, trying to lead Adriana into the right aswer.

The Antimagic coated Fluff is being repelled into their body! Of course! If I target the Fluffy itself instead of the Fluff he should change colors like normal!” Adriana smiles, but as she looks at the Fluffy her face turns back into a frown.

...With that said, I dont know any Spells that can get the Fluff out of its body, do I just kill it?

Well... did you kill your two previous attempts?

Not really? I just left them in the other room for the presentation.” Adriana looks worried now, realising she’s still supposed to make her research but her teacher just told her how to, it pretty much doesn’t count…

Very well, sounds like you have 3 test subjects now. Change the subject of your research to the effects of Non-harmful spells when targetting weak Anti-magic, Ill also give you an extension.” Leticia says with a smile as Adriana beams with happiness.

Well, my turn now?” Adam changes the view of his camera, pointing it at a crying, bright green unicorn foal, inside a cage.

P-pwease daddeh… Nu mow huwties tu Weaf… Huhuhuuu!.. The foal sobs while trying to hide behind his hooves.

Come on Leafie!! Were buds! Be strong for me okay?” Adam says with a Smile as he turns to the Camera.

As you ALL know, some mages out there with bad intentions ILEGALLY use certain types of Rituals to turn regular people into monstrous uncanny creatures known to us as "Witches". Can you tell me how they do that Teach!?

Leticia sighs. “Very well...” Leticia gets ready for an unplanned small lecture.

Witches are created by destroying a persons mind and soul, usually by inflicting a tremendous ammount of pain and or despair by any means on them while performing an unknown ritual, that channels the distress into their flesh. It then converts them into a terrifying magical resistant creature, with tremendous physical power, and the ability to subconsciously cast curses...

Thats right!” He points at the crystal ball’s view as if pointing at Leticia herself.

Witches are a damn pain to deal with, which is why Ive... *Drumroll* CREATED A SPELL!

Oh heavens...” Leticia looks at Adam with an exhausted expression of worry

The spell I devised is able to accumulate the pain in a living being, expanding their capacity to experience pain! That should stop a Witch creation ritual to work! Ill demonstrate now...” Adam raises his hand and manifests a magical artifact that he found on a magical excursion, a huge Iron Spike that deals only Psychic damage to a creature, never harming their physical body.

Nu! Nu faiw! Pwease dun-” The Foal screams just by looking at the spike, knowing what it’s about to come, but gets interrupted by Adam stabbing his body with the spike repeatedly.

SCREEEEEEE!!!” The foal doesn’t shit or piss himself, Adam has forcibly evacuated him before the demonstration, it tries to start running as the spike stabs through his legs, they are not injured physically, but the physical feeling that Leaf gets is that the spike has just mangled both his front legs, and as such he can’t move them.

As a side-effect, the Spell also prevents him from having heart attacks or going into shock, its pretty neat!” Adam exclaims in between Leaf’s screams.

NU MOW! NU MOW HUWTIES!! DADDEH AM MUNSTAH!!! PWEASE WEGGIES! NEE WUN WAY!! SUHMWUN SABE WEAF!!

SCREE-

As Leaf keeps screaming, his vocal chords tear themselves and his screams become hoarse and then silent. He can feel the parts of his body being pierced by the Spike as if it was damaging his flesh, but not only that, somehow the pain ACCUMULATES.

Every time Leaf feels his skin getting pierced, and it gets pierced in the same spot again, he feels as if he had two bodies. It feels like both of them got hurt at the same time, And then three bodies! Then four! And it doesn’t stop!

Okay, you can stop now Adam. But Im afraid your spell wont work...

Adam looks at the crystal ball, his smile turning into a look of disappointment.

Wha!? Why??

Well, Witch creation Rituals are usually done in secret anyway, plus if you caught one on the act you could just... you know... free the person getting tortured and stop the ritual. Theres no real need to use the Spell in that context.

...Oh... I dont know how I didnt think of that...” Adam looks away from the crystal ball in embarassment.

However, creating your own spell with no side-effects is not a small feat. Ill allow you to keep doing your research, but change the subject to something else that involves your process of Spellmaking.

For real!? THANKS TEA- I mean, Miss Leticia!” Leticia smiles at that, Adam might be a bit of a mad scientist when it comes to magic, but his heart is in the right place for sure.

Well then, my turn at last, it seems...” Maria confidently turns her crystal ball’s view to the other side of the room she is in, revealing what seems to be a large aquarium with no water, only playground foam and toys inside, as half of it is obscured by a white tarp covering it.

I present to you...

She removes the tarp with grandeur, revealing a sobbing, light pink Mare with a light beige mane inside it, laying down in her pink bed with . But the thing that caughts everyone’s attention is what’s by her side.

Coming out of her crotch are 8 umbilical chords, leading into 8 different enormous Amniotic sacs, each one with a developing Fluffy fetus inside it, but the Fetuses inside the sacs seem to be almost as big as the Mare.

Huu huu huu! Pwease waek up fowebah babbehs… Fwowah nu wan be soon mummah nu mow…” The mare cries while hugging one of the amniotic sacs.

:) ...

...Maria, pardon me, I think I speak for the others as well when I ask this. What the fuck am I looking at!?

Well, I used the Medicinal spell [Delay Growth] on this pregnant Fluffys progeny. I had to open her up and cast some other Guarding and Transmutation Spells to stop them from perishing outside the womb, and managed to stabilize the Amniotic Sac and placenta. now theyre growing outside her body!” Maria looks proud, she’s a bit of a teacher’s pet and, as always, was aiming to impress Leticia.

How many Spells did you use for this?

Hm... about nine or ten.

Leticia Sighs when hearing this.

Well, the Assignment was on the use of a single Spell, not multiple.

Maria’s face loses color. “Oh...

Also its very inneficient to keep casting the same Spells over and over again, what do you plan on doing with this?

I figured itd be easier to test spells used for creatures in gestation if the gestation just doesnt stop... Could help a lot of mothers out there, also Im not recasting the Spells, Im using the Fluffys Mana to power the spells.

Leticia’s face lights up with curiosity at that last part.
And how are you doing such a thing?

Maria shrugs.
I used another spell that increases Mana production by boosting the metabolism, but targeted the unborn fetuses. That would usually cause cancer and stuff... but since [Delay Growth] Is cast on them they pretty much filter out the cancer part and the Mana flows straight into the mother. Then it was just a matter of burning some glyphs onto her skin, the Fluff has already grown so you cant really see them. She just keeps casting all the spells over and over at the right intervals.

Leticia’s eyes go wide.
Incredible! I think youve just made the first successful Fluffy Mana Battery! Plus its able to be used as an automatic spell deployer...” Leticia can barely contain her excitement.

Maria seems shocked. She didn’t realise her experiment could be used as a Mana Battery but it made sense looking at it from another perspective.

Well, none of you actually did your assignments correctly... that said... Ill help you repurpose and publish your individual researchs.” Leticia says proudly.

For real!?
Nice!
Thanks, Miss Leticia!

Leticia promised to give them a reward for their efforts later on when they reunited after her trip. They all kept the video call going, laughing and bonding over talking about the hardships each of them faced during their experiments.

Meanwhile in the background of the students’ rooms, cries would remain unheard.

ʷᵒʷˢᵗᵉˢᵗ ʰᵘʷᵗᶦᵉˢ…
(WEAF NU WAN HUWWTIES! WAN DIE!)
Huhuhuuuu… Babbehs pwease die…

𝐿𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓃

7 Likes

Brazil mentioned.

Fuck, now I wonder if anyone did a Sopa de fluffy…

2 Likes

Uma delícia…

2 Likes