My Fluffy Headcanon Pt 3 (Remarkable_Sue)

//I can never be organized. This is another Headcanon thing mixed with so many things that came into my mind after my first part and my second part.

Foods Not To Give To A Fluffy

• Chocolate
    Chocolate is fairly okay to maybe give as a treat, but many fluffies have bad reactions to Theobromine. This chemical found in the cacao leaves, chocolate and the kola nut. The symptoms that your fluffy has eaten chocolate may include:
    vomiting (which may include blood), diarrhoea, restlessness and hyperactivity, rapid breathing, muscle tension, increased heart rate and seizures.

• Bread
    Bread is processed food that can cause digestive problem in fluffies of the First Generation. Beta and any other generation seems to have no effect, but if the bread is soft and chewy then it will cause the bread to stick to their mouth and make them choke.

• Garlic and Onions
    These members of the allium family, which also includes leeks, scallions, shallots and chives, contains the chemical N-propyl disulfide which can destroy red blood cells and result in anaemia

• Parsley
    The herb contains Apiole which can cause pregnant mares uterus to contract which leads to the pregnant mare having a miscarriage.

• Cinnamon
    Cinnamon, especially, cassia cinnamon has abortifacient and emmenagogue effects.
    This means that it increases menstruation flow and can result in uterine contractions(labor).
    //Go ahead and list other foods you think fluffies can’t eat. I’m up for ideas.

Beta And Generation III
//I am still very new so the time line might be wacky

• Beta (2010)
    Beta fluffies were in testing when PETA invaded the Hasbio Facility holding their Beta version of their product. Pegasus have small wings, unicorns only makes sparks, Alicorns have similar problems, and Earthie is just as rare as Alicorns.

• Generation I (2011)
    The improved fluffy of Beta. Fluffies of this Generation have better bones and digestive system at the cost of their patterns, colors, and alicorns. Alicorns are practically nonexistent in this generation with the colors being quite dull.

• Generation II (2013)
    The generation where Alicorns came back and very unique patterns appeared on almost all the fluffies of this generation. Still dull in colors. This is when Breeds started to grow in popularity and Hasbio made a American Fluffy Club of approved breeds found accross the USA.

• Generation III (2014)
    The generation where the colors are vibrant and everything seemed sane now. The fluffies of Gen 3 are still bad at speaking. Rumors are that their speaking is meant to be this way. This is when the most modern Breeds were founded.

• Generation IV(Current)
    The current generation where Half-Ferals are the most popular.

The Types of Herds
Amazon Herd
The herd ran by all mares is quite a sight to see. The herds contains same sex relationships 50% of the time in Amazon Herds. The females all still play the same roles as any normal herd would do.

Bachelor Herd
The bachelor herd contains a small group of sexually mature stallions roaming around to find females or a herd to conquer. 80% of these Bachelor herds contains Smarty Stallions who have been kicked out of their own herd or were chased away by a stronger male. These herds of stallions typically find females to mate with forcefully. They will kill off litters to get the mares into heat.

Brown Herd
The brown herds have amazing patterns and natural colors. These are the unfortunate babies who have been chased away by their Smarty from a previous herd. (In the wild, color doesn’t matter to many mothers unless the mother developed Smarty Syndrome or grew up knowing natural colors were ugly or bad.) The brown herd is still a normal type herd, but more developed to avoid humans and are found in parks and woods where they blend more better.

Designer Herd
The designer babies who’s breeder did not like the color that they came out as. It ranges from mane and coat to just the eyes that makes these breeders abandon these babies who came from either Generation I - III. They are meant to be pets and are incapable of surviving in the wild. The ones who truly adapted tot he wild were Beta and Generation IV. These pets are scared and quickly group up with others who have been abandoned. They don’t look for food as their stomachs can’t process garbage nor plants. They are desperate to find homes and will be the most persistent beggars and also the most needy.

Family Herd
Family herds are small and few. Some are formed when sometime happens to a normal herd where the Leader and a single mare is left. This is called a Family Herd. There is many ways a Family herd can be made, all of the herd types in this list can potentially become a Family herd based off the situation.

Mega herd is one full of hundreds if not thousands of fluffy Bio-Toys. This type of herd is found mainly in fields of corn or where there are farms with many acres of food. This is a huge problem for large farms who sell internationally and private farms which all depend on the crop they plant on their land. But, not to fret, many people have been taking this problem into their own hands with extermination, exterminators also follow these mega herds, breeders and other such people who do not harm fluffies also follow mega herds to capture and keep them for breeding, pets, or sell their body parts.

Normal Herd
A normal herd can range from 5-20 fluffies. They are predominantly found everywhere humans live or even in dense woodlands. These are the herds that may invade gardens or yards, knock on your front door, or you find them in a park begging for food from fluffy lovers. These herds are the easiest targets for Abusers to do terrible things to them or for fluffy lovers to adopt or those with unknown backgrounds who collect them for breeding.

Random Thoughts
I would honestly think fluffy meat takes like a mixture of Hamburger and Pork but with the texture of pork if that makes any sense. I never ate exotic meats like aligator, squirrl, or horse. What do you think fluffy meat tastes like?

5 Likes

Well if it tastes anything like horse it’s similar to a lean beef. I imagine for a feral fluffy whose diet mostly consists of foraged plants, berries, and such it might be similar to boar or deer meat.

I would also add spicy peppers onto the list. Even at a jalapeno level spice it would cause great gastrointestinal distress.

4 Likes

They’d probably get really or even die from eating there own waste possibly.