New Fluffies-Day 2, Part 2[Story by Roanne]

Day 1
Part 1

I accidentally posted part 1, so instsead its now in two parts.
Edit(⁵/²³😭): hi i’m finally back, my next post will either be more textpost or illustrations of days 1&2; whichever y’all want ^^

Cookie
‘Pilot’ lady said that the ‘plane’ was going to land. She then later said that the plane landed. Mother
Willow gets up, picking up your crate. Luisa gets up too, following behind.
A insane feeling amount of time later, y’all get to the new house. It’s really empty, the walls are this annoying orange, and the ground is dark grey. Not the best colour combination, oh well. Lapiz doesn’t seem to think the same; gawking at the ‘pwetty’ walls. The two of you were quickly pushed to a near corner whilst Mother Willow and Luisa unpacked their luggage. It really upset Lapiz; she’s too sensitive to that kind of stuff. Perhaps it’s because she’s pregnant.
A blink later and you and Lapiz are being fed, then sent off to sleep.

The ‘Mummahs’
[Soon after putting the two fluffies to sleep in Willow’s new room] Willow went into the room to check on the two fluffies, then came back out. “Now that most of everything is sorted out, let’s check on the foals.” Luisa sarcastically responded, “As if any of them survived.” She then went to the corner where they had left the box and opened it for the first time since exiting the plane. The foals looked bloated due to the backed up shit- some of them having vomit on themselves, but otherwise fine. Within a milisecond the survivors began peeping rapidly. “Hah! Well would you look at that; there’s survivors!” Willow moved closer and began counting them. “There’s thirteen of them. Should i feed them?” “How unfortunate, haha. Those thirteen won’t make it long. You should unplug 'em first.” “Fuck that, i’ll do it tomorrow; unplugging them is so annoying.” With that, the dead ones were thrown out, box closed, and day ended.

(Sorry this was so short lol)

3 Likes

Enjoying this, can’t wait to see where you are going to take it. After another night of the foals being plugged, that box will look like shit-stew when they open it.

1 Like