New Fluffy by FLuffyOD

Should I make more?

Part 2: New Fluffy Part 2 by FluffyOD

117 Likes

…YESSSSS!

9 Likes

reminds me of the old 4chan art. Absolutely make more

4 Likes

Probably because it is (even though I just drew it 10 minutes ago). I made some OC fucking years ago back when this was allowed on /b/.
Completely forgot about fluffies for a long time until someone randomly mentioned them on /an/ a couple days ago for some reason so I went looking to see what became of the booru and I came here.
Forgot all about this shit, haven’t laughed this hard in a bit.

6 Likes

Nice work! Welcome to the Fluffy Community. Have a Martini

:martinidrink:

3 Likes

Inject him with deep fryer oil in his eyes!

1 Like

Pleas more the Pain is delicius

2 Likes

Y’know, I’m not really a fan of the whole ripping balls off thing. I can’t help but feel some sympathy pain.

But welcome aboard!

2 Likes

Of course you should, welcome here!

1 Like

Yes plz

1 Like

Bahahahaha “am gud fluffy, i poop on the wall not the floor”
This is hilarious

1 Like

Yes. Beautifully done

2 Likes

Now this is just excellent. Drawn like the classics, with all the gratuitous genital torture of modern fluffy art.

1 Like

The owner probably couldn’t be bothered to set up FluffTV properly so instead he had the fluffy watch Pewdiepie when he had his floor gang phase lol

1 Like

. . .This actually made me chuckle at the idea of an abuser mounting a litter box to the wall so that all poopies eventually become bad poopies due to gravity even if they figure out a way to get them initially in.

1 Like

Well, since that fluffy’s fluffnuts have been cleanly and very painfully harvested, here’s a tasty way to cook them up!

2 Likes

Wow! You went balls out for your post. Good work.

1 Like

I would love to see more of this

Just made another lads.

Thanks lad.