New From Hasbio: Fashion Fluffs! [The_Agony_Presence]

216 Likes

Fun idea I had for how Hasbio might find a way to charge even more for their products: fluffy microtransactions! EA would be proud. Sadly, it never works out for the Fashion Fluffs themselves…

Also, sorry if the panel layout in the first page is a bit confusing, was experimenting to try and get more of them into one page.

48 Likes

EA and Hasbio teaming up

31 Likes

VIP Fluffies

6 Likes

This is a genius idea that opens doors for some good industrial sadness for them

16 Likes

This is the most authentic part I love it.
Though honestly I could see a whole community of diy fashion fluff on youtube that taught you how to make those accessories for like 5 bucks.

27 Likes

Using ferals

3 Likes

Well, adding this to things I gotta draw…

6 Likes

What a good idea Agony. Looks like this is more for diy projects. No paying first party prices. Also, no wing attachments? Or did hasbio testing reveal that making a fluffy an alicorn was too hit or miss?

6 Likes

The thought of how much markup they have on non poop color manes and tails. EA level microtransactions or a F2P mmo…

4 Likes

God, I feel really bad for that little one. A life of pain and misery since birth.
Should’ve at least given it hoofpads before going onto like, Etsy or something for some homemade stuff that’s probably cheaper.

6 Likes

There are wing attatchments, but those modifications are made to pegasi foals.

6 Likes

AppIe modeI I see.

4 Likes

Damn agony back at it again

5 Likes

Brilliant idea, great execution.

3 Likes

The creative cruelty for company profit is what gets me. Great job

6 Likes

Not sure why it’s class locked.

2 Likes

Yeah just put them all in the trash and burn them.

1 Like

And they charge shipping too! I bet I’d find cheaper, better and prettier parts on Aliexp (low quality too but prettier)
The idea it’s so bizarre and messed up, man.

5 Likes

This is absolutely horrifying, as well as inevitable. The DIY community would lose their minds.

4 Likes