No Good Deed... (OtherCoraline)

You want to learn how to do it too, don’t you? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I dont like how precarious the foal is positioned in the final frame. Seems like a set up for something sinister.

3 Likes

Wow. I’m am impressed with how sad this was. I was expecting a bait and switch (pun not intended), but instead, the dude really was being nice, and it still went bad. Making his demise even sadder. And your huge eyed fluffies always look so hopeful, making it even more melodramatic.

2 Likes

NGL, my thought was worse. Kind of looks like he’s offering his butt to be saved.

5 Likes

If he really wanted to do the right thing, he should have remembered that fluffies go in the red bin.

3 Likes

Poor baby, I hope someone gets him to a shelter. He deserves a loving home too.

1 Like

The booru ruined me on that one.

When a horny fluffy sees exposed foal ass.

5 Likes
3 Likes

They should at least get him to the red bin. You can’t put fluffies with regular garbage. They go in the red bin.

1 Like

@I_might_be_weasel & @Fluffocalypse

I was going for absolute pitiable and patheticness. It’s placed facing the garbage, and the little thing is so helpless it can’t even turn around without help from someone else.

I was directly copying (ripping off, lol) this image from Backstubb.

I was trying to capture the absolute helplessness that Backstubb’s got here. All the foal can do is plead because it sure as hell can’t do anything on its own

edit: showing off the anus is more about showing the foals vulnerability. Being exposed is a very traumatic thing for humans, I’d imagine it being the same for fluffies. I remember @Foxhoarder making a comment/post about always drawing anuses even if nothing sexual was going on because it makes the fluffies come off as much more vulnerable. Plus Foxhoarder LOVES emotional/psychological abuse involving putting a stallion’s pee pee on display just to make it uncomfortable.

12 Likes

You did a great job at it. Like I said higher up, great sadbox.

However, and I know this will sound funny but I do mean it, the butthole stole the show in that panel.

4 Likes

Buttholes tend to do that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Is…is that the same home from “10/10 Service. Would Buy From Again”?
The garbagemen don’t come here often, do they?

3 Likes

the only right answer

2 Likes

“Sorry kid, guess you aren’t good enough. Watch your step out here, it’s a rough neighborhood.”

2 Likes

put-him-in-the-pod_o_4034543

2 Likes

stener picks it up and smiles (you know where this is going :slight_smile: ) and gives him as a friend to woodland

Lol. Yes, but not because the two comics are connected in anyway. I was just too lazy to create new backgrounds :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Gah, couldn’t even use for its intended purposes. ~tsk tsk~

At least hang it from a tree limb with a wire for the birds.

1 Like

U forgot to jam a cute little firecracker in his Ballon knot before u leave him in the alley!