No No-No's Prequel (Pastry_Knight)

Prequel to No No-No’s (Pastry_Knight) - Fluffy Image Self-Posting - FluffyCommunity (fluffy-community.com)

If anyone is looking at scanners for anything, do not buy from canon, the one I got needed a call to tech support to set up right when it could have just been a single cable to plug in, and I would say it has at least a 33% chance (recurring of course) of deciding that it needs to think about scanning for 10 minutes before it does it. It being this rubbish for £70, when I have an SLA printer that cost £140 and can print high quality 3D models, is utterly unacceptable.

56 Likes

A shitrat defiling my comfy slippers?

It’s sorry stomping time.

5 Likes

The fact he wants his daddy to watch takes this to eye-gouging levels of nope.

6 Likes

the poor little guy thinks they have discovered something amazing and wants to share it with their owner, not knowing that they really shouldn’t.

6 Likes

I stand by my decree that if you can’t control your nuts you don’t deserve them, but I guess a first time offence by a colt in puberty doesn’t warrant an immediate castration.

Maybe a smacked arse and a removal of all things humpable in his safe-room until he can control himself would be the logical option. But when has anyone treated Fluffies logically

3 Likes

i feel like a slipper could make a good bed for a foal, head poking out :glee: wonder if thats been done.

2 Likes

Is it bad I never considered scanners? i just thought y’all were taking high quality pictures lmfao

1 Like

ive been having an idea like that. might be the prequel prequel.

1 Like

some of my earlier scans show my original phone photos where the lighting isn’t flat and I have to edit it to get rid of some horrid yellow tinge that its camera gives anything cream coloured.

1 Like

Sleepy Cherry Pre-Prequel (Pastry_Knight) - Fluffy Image Self-Posting - FluffyCommunity (fluffy-community.com) did it

2 Likes

There’s some very amusing ‘slippers and fluffies’ content. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Might be a sexy enfie babbeh hiding in there

1 Like

I think I saw a story where something like that was done, where it was put into a slipper or sock, and he’d stick his head out and sleep in it like a little bed.

1 Like

“But…wink say wocaw enfie babbeh wooking tu meet fwuffy!”

1 Like