No No-No's (Pastry_Knight)

Nebah Ebah

75 Likes

What to do? What to do? Tell him they won’t and enjoy that endless suffering, tell him they will and string him along forever, or string him along until telling him actually no they won’t be back?

Choices choices.

6 Likes

Wow if this is what we get when you have pencils. Just tell me when you need more and I’ll ship them to you!/ give you money to buy them.
Wonderful stuff it’s amazing how creative you are makes me want to be that way too.
What a fantastic little story I hope he leaned his lesson.

2 Likes

I love how horrid you draw them

1 Like

If you can’t control your libido, you don’t deserve to have a nutsack.

This applies to more than just Fluffies

8 Likes

1 Like

Do draw them horrible on purpose or do I just suck at drawing

1 Like

Thinking of drawing the prequel to this, important question, did the little fella get to finish?

2 Likes

Make him go on a magical quest around the house, only for him to find three hooman poopies in the shape of a dick and balls. Tell him he has to num ALL of it, and the good fairy will bring his junk back. Watch him eat it all, then tell him the good fairy was inside the slippers when he enfed them, and she’s so mad he’ll NEVER get his bits back.

3 Likes

Might as well make him choke on his own crotch at this point since it’ll never learn.

2 Likes

If he is able to enf … he is not a babbeh … so that makes him a lier as well.

2 Likes

on purpose. You’re a good artist!

1 Like

Just need to give him a little green hat and tunic, then it’s perfect. Especially given how small foals can be

1 Like

With that swollen lower abdomen it looks like they gave him a pretty nasty hernia when the neutered him. Might as well trash it and get a new one, its worthless anyways lol.

1 Like

nah, they are just fat. struggling to hunch over an inspect the damage

3 Likes

Well, neutering does tend to lead to weight gain… we’ll have to see how big he gets a few months from now!

1 Like

:notes:Wobin Fwuff, Wobin Fwuff, wookin fo him no-no’s… :notes:

I was thinking Link since he’s gotta go on a journey to find 3 plot devices.

2 Likes

That could have turned out a lot worse for the babbeh, and he should be thankful that it didn’t.

1 Like

I REALLY wish I could point at him and laugh! :laughing:

1 Like