Out of the Frying Pan (Underbear)

Fluffy owners not wanting to fix their pony or have babbehs are advised to keep their fluffies indoors. Even in a fenced yard the risk of feral encounters are high.

previous
next

54 Likes

Dude’s behind her looking like Michael Fucking Myers. Quite appropriate for the season.

I get desperate times, but I’m still not sure how she’ll actually react to sharing milk. Be quite the irony if he lays down the hurt to force her to feed his kids when she would’ve been willing had he asked nicely. Either way the horror pose at the end there has me concerned

13 Likes

Yeah its like, all thats missing is the JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure menacing vibe thing

6 Likes

If we’re gonna do this, may as well bring his theme song into this.

1 Like

Dude looking like the guy on the neighborhood watch sign

2 Likes

Now lets see if the animal instincts has him abort the competition and claim the mare for his own.

Or if they can be reasonable and negotiate to feed his foals until they’re big enough and she has her own.

1 Like

…I imagine that Doween either saw or will eventually find the dead bodies of the previous mummah and her dead foal, and, being too fluffy-dumb to recognize death, just walk up and say hit to them.

2 Likes

I can see a fluffy talking to a dead fluffy with it’s eyes open only to get mad when it doesn’t talk back

2 Likes

The funny image in my head is her just walking past them on a daily basis and saying Hi every time. Like with that one house next door whose owner always just happens to be out front. You don’t know their name, you barely interact with them, but you automatically say his every time. Even if it’s a different person.

2 Likes