Pearl pt. 3 (by Mr_Freeman774)

You accompanied the technician to the back door, now that he was walking right at your side you realized how big he was

“did you did this?”the vet asked “because i couldnt care less about the law right now,i have enough abusers coming here trying to prolongue the suffering of their fluffys ”after seeing this you realized that you are against a wall and a very angry man that is twice as wide as you

“hey,relax” you say showing your badge “ i am a cop,i found her in a dumpster near a crime scene”

“oh my god i am so sorry”the man quickly recoils and lift his hands “is just…she is bad”

“yeah i saw her too,can she make it?” you ask

“is not just about the eyes and legs …look, his stumps are nicely healed and she appears to be able to move them,but the good news end there, and thats just probably because they are old, a year most likely judging for the fur around them ,most of his external lacerations and cuts are infected,her left eye eyes is pierced and long gone , is gonna have to be removed , and there is puss coming out of her…i will have to neuter her,that tends to be pretty traumatic for adults,they are brainwired to love having babies more than anything, and thats even assuming that she survives the surgery, any other animal would be long death “ as he ends his explanation he takes a good look at your plate “luckily for you,i am not only a fluffy technician but a real vet,i treat plenty of K9s from the district so if you want to,i can put her as a K9 herself,you wont have to pay a dime”

“that…doesnt sound very legal”

“nobody never ever read the receipts, worst case scenario,a handler comes in asking if somebody adopted the poor heroic dog that survived such a beating”

“there is no other alternative?”

“no, i managed to keep her awake and talking using drugs, but you saw how she started to ramble about her family, there is no way you can take anything precise about her.”

“crap…do it, but let me pay at least a little so i can say she is my property,at least partially”your brain is pretty tired to come with another solution

“if that gives you some peace of mind,ok,the procedure wont take more than an hour,sammy will call you when is done”the vet composed himself and went inside again

You opened the door and got outside to smoke, maybe some nicotine will keep you awake long enough,you consider the idea of a taxi,but that thought quickly leave with the smoke as you realice that your wallet is as empty as your cigarrete pack,you decide to walk around the place a little and go to the alley

“you want milk do you?dont worry my queen i will gave you all the milk in the world your daddy is gonna love you so much i cant contain miself”

You see a wide man with his pants down and what appears to be one of the foal cans in his right hand,you dont have to use much of your imagination to figure out where his left hand is

You cant help but sigh loudly,alerting the rounded shaped individual , this night just doesnt seem to end

“w-w-who are you,LEAVE ME ALONE I BOUGHT HER SHE IS MINE WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO CALL THE COPS?”the man said,spitting saliva and reflecting the light in his greasy skin with every move of his mouth

“i dont have to” you say while starting to raise your badge with one hand “look i am tired so if you can just-“ you didnt even have time to say anything else.

After screeching loudly,the man desperately tried to run,only to trip thanks to his lowered pants,hit his head with a dumsper can and fall on the ground hitting his head again, ass up his misery showing to everyone to see

You consider to go and see if he still conscious,but the crying and whimpering coming from him gives you a quick answer, to make things even better,you feel something hit your feet,somehow the can managed to roll straight to you,you notice soft wimpering coming from the can,slowly coming out of it

“huuhuuu pwease nu mowe huwties onwy wittwe babbeh,babies am fo’ wub an’ huggies su much tummy owwies pws mistah gib fwuffy some miwkies”you crouch so it can walk in your hand and take a better look at it,it was a girl,light Orange with blonde tail

“excuse me officer,jimmy said that-“it was Sammy the cashier,who sudenly stopped after seeing the scene, his eyes suddenly sparked with can only can be described as joy as she saw the man in the ground

“uh call the cops,tell them that there was a man masturbating in a public space”the cashier then looks at your hand “oh…he was using her to…well you get the idea,she seems to be very hungry,you guys happen to have some baby milk?”

“you dont have to tell me i know exactly who he is,he is a regular of the foal machine,trust me,i know what he does to the poor ones,i am the one that found the cans when i throw the trash”his face sudenly changes after seeing the foal in your hand “oh my god thats a… right i will call the cops,the vet said that he is done ,you dont have to worry about her,she is gonna be well fed”the cashier smile a little and grabbed the little filly with caution

As you greet the vet you see Pearl again,more vandages than hair and clearly drugged,seems to be enjoying being able to see again,even if it is with just one eye,to his side,the little foal was having the meal of his time with one of her teats

“all done,here are some antibiotics that she needs to take every 12 hours,fluffy medigel so her external injuries heal faster, and i would want to see her in a week to check her and the litle one,she should be fully recovered in a month ,but should be able to move in some days,you can take her home now”

“some days?isnt that too fast?and what you mean the little one,sorry i think there was a missunderstanding here i cant take them home i thought that se was gonna be in observation at least a day until a find an owner and i didnt even bought the little one”

“haha,sorry officer but you dont seem to understand how fast fluffys heal,specially being the child of two designer fluffys,they are supposed to be the pinacle of fluffy genetics you know?,on top of that add his faster than average metabolism due to his bioluminescente, i can see how she survived now,as for the foal…she was recently pregnant and still lactating,so unless you are willing to milk her manually or deal with problems derivated of excesive sweeling in his teats you will need a foal to do the job,also she may provide some psicological comfort” he was right, even thought you were thinking of looking for a home as fast as you could it would take some time,and leave an injured,traumatized pet alone in your home for 10 hours every day is not gonna do any favors for her, if you are gonna do this you are gonna do it right.plus you just want to go home

“ok what else do i need to know”you say,completely defeated

“not much,here,we have hits little panflet for first time owners and his med hours”

You grab Pearl who seems to be in his own fantasy world and start your way to the exit,it would be totally uselles to try to talk to her now,better try tomorrow

as you walk you can see the lights of a police,probably taking the oversized masturbator,after making sure that they leaved the place you leave Pearl in the front seat of your car, the foal is asleep after having a good meal but Pearl is clearly having the trip of her life looking at the roof of your car mumbling nonsense

“um,excuse me sir”is the cashier again,this time she is holding a big box,big enough to hide his torso and part of his face “i wanted to give you this,there are some things you may need” before i could articulate a word she interrumped me as if she knew exactly what i was gonna say “ you dont have to wory about price,most of them are test articles ,things that were not on the oficial inventory and were mostly sold for R&D purposes that took nowhere,nobody will miss them and i am sure that you could make better use of them,you can consider it as thanks of my part,i doubt that we will see that fluffy rapist over here again and thats on you” you consider about telling her about the fact that he pretty much arrested himself,but you are tired so you just grab the box,only to be sorprised by the weight the second she drop it on your hands,somehow you managed to put it in your back seat without beaking your spine

The lady thanks you a last time,and after taking a peek at pearl over the window she comes back to the local,looking at your car once she got inside

Thankfully the ride back home was uneventfull,you put some old Michael Jackson cd you had to keep you awake and made it back to your apartment,barely remembering to take the fluffys out,quickly put the fence in your living room,and died on the couch right next to it.

You are waked up by the sunlight,a knocking sound and a peculiar smell that seems to be the combination of something vile and rotten with antiseptics and alcohol.

Your open your eyes to see the fluffys that you took home and as your brain started to work again you remembered a little,insignificant detail that might explain the smell

you found her in a dumpster full of corpses

The little one was clearly aware off it too,sleeping on the extreme of the fence with his hoofs above his head trying to cover his nose

Then again you hear the knocking sound,clearly coming from your door,you decide to take it as your priority and go to check who is it

“hey dad,how are…what is that smell?”is your daughter maría,she is taking a break of college and lives with a friend in an aparment in the city,she usually sends you texts but never visited you before

“hi mary”you try to say something else before you notice the bags that she is carrying,right,so this is not just a visit

“thats…the face of a man that didnt check his phone after receiving 20 messages of his daughter at 2am i am assuming?well short versión of them: Daisy got a ciber boyfriend now,so she is dropping college and taking a plane to thailand so she can marry him and teach fawn thai?,so i am pretty much homeless now”his explanation suddenly ends after taking a second long breath “no seriously,what is that smell dad”

“yeah sure you can stay,and…well come inside”you help her with the bags ,and after opening every window and some must nedded black coffee you sit in the couch right to the fence with your daughter “you like them,i just got them yesterday”

“…dad what the fuck,did you just won the lottery or something?”your daughter

“hehe,nah,i found them yesterday,they will stay with me until i find them a home,the big one is called Pearl,i dont have a name for the little one”

“applejack,she is applejack”your daughter says without a doubt

“uh?”

She gently picked the still asleep foal,it coos after feeling the warm of her hand and hug one of her fingers and put it in her mouth“light Orange,blonde, and 3 red dots in his rear leg?..god dad when she grows up they are gonna change into a apple pattern,she is expensive,VERY expensive,where did you find her again?”

“a foal in a can,the package was weird but i guess i know why now, you seem to know about fluffys ,you like them?”you can help but notice how she start to softly pet applejack

“yup,every piece of fluffy information that i know i learned it against my will thought, Daisy is obsesed with them,we cant have them in the dept so she instead used a service that was pretty much a cloud service for fluffys,imagine it like the my room section of a gacha game,she would always show me how she played with all the toys she payed for and make me talk to her on the phone only to start crying when she wanted hugs from her mother…so yeah i know my fair share when it comes to fluffys and how to deal with them”she took a closer look at Pearl “what about the little mummy,no front legs so i guess she was enfie friend?”

“a what?”

After that a long conversation regarding fluffys took place while you helped her accomodate her things ,you werent exactly interested in them, as a matter of fact you were gonna aske her what a gacha game was,but a chance to talk to your daughter is always welcome, she told you all the basics of fluffy language, their behaviors and how they give hamsters a run for their money when it comes to find the most absurds ways to die, how fluffy racism is a thing and overall how good or bad they can be as pets,

“so yeah that would be about it,fluffys are 60% programmed toys and 40% an actual animal with free will and self conciousness,most of them are too dumb even understand what they are anyways” María said while sitting in his new room,the apartament had a second smaller room to the right in front of the main one,luckily she didnt bring alot of stuff so it was easier to accomodate everything , cleaning the room took most of the time ”i wont have any problem taking care of them while you are out,i dont have much stuff to do now that the only person i knew in the city left,so maybe i could use them as an excuse to go outside,met a few people in the parks you know?”

The nice atmosphere of the room was suddenly cut by a loud SCREEEEE coming from the living room

After a quick dash you find Pearl,now awake,crawling to try to help applejack get unstuck from the fence

“uh uhuhuhuuu pwease mistah waww wet annie expwowe”

“oh i forgot to tell you,they tend to talk to everything like if it was alive”your daughter,now more relaxed,says to you before starting to unstuck applejack from the fence

“NU PWEASE NO TAKE WAST BABBEH” Pearl says,completely panicked “SHE STIWW JUST WITTWE BABBEH PWEASE DONT TAKE HEW FWOM FWUFFY”

“hey relax,is ok” María gently put the applejack back next to her and tries to grab Pearl to put her in the couch pillow again,only to get bitten, María doesnt react,just leave her right where she is and looks at you showing you her hand and moving it like nothing happened

Pearl on the other hand,is completely paralized,her remaining left eye silently screaming in terror after realizing what she just did,she just still there,awaiting for a punishment, you cant help but feel pity

“Hi Pearl,do you remember me?do you remember anything that happened yesterday?”you try to act like nothing happened,your daughter moves a little so you two can sit near the fence,Pearl just stares at you,still scared and confused

“look,i found you in a dumpster and you told me your name,then i take you to a man that healed you thats why you have all those bandage around you,there you told me the story of your fathers,fortyseven and zero ”

“'ou hewped peaww?”his fear now slighly replaced by confusión “why?”

“because i think you can help me find somebody,somebody very bad,the shiny head monster is gone,he is not gonna hurt anybody,but the other man,escaped, and i think that if yo told me everything you know,i may be able to find him”

“he is a human thoughy”you hear your daughter next to you “his job is to find bad hoomans and give them the worst hurties and put them in sorry boxes for all the forevers,trust me he is very good at his job ”for some reason she sounds a little bothered

“'ou am not bad hooman? 'ou wiww find dah wittwe munsta?”Pearl started to look directly at you

“yes,that is my job”

“an’ ‘ou wiww gib them dah wowstes’ sowwy huwties?”

“uh,well yes”

“dah wowstes’ sowwy huwties,and dah ‘ou wiww take his weggies?and an’ ‘ou wiww gib his hewd fowebah sweepies an’ 'OU WIWW FIND HIW HED AND GIB IT FOWEBAH SWEEPIES AND BUWNIE HUWTIES AND COLD WAWA HUWTIES AND-”as she started to scream she started to shine bright enought to pretty much flashbang you and your daughter,it only lasted for a second thought,quickly the bright lightvanished and Pearl was unconscious

“holy fuck,i didnt know that a fluffy could shine that much,you really pulled 2 SSRs here”your daughter is trying to massage her eyes ”but at least we know she is ok enough to talk,next time she wakes up,she better be in a more confortable place,if she pass out after every question this is gonna go nowhere”

“i have some things in the car i forgot to take yesterday will you-”

“no need to say more”something didnt felt right so you tried to go with her but she stops you in your tracks“dont you forget something?” she points at the terrified little foal with his eyes still closed his back end a brown mess “use warm water and try to calm her a little while i come back,you stil keep an extra key behing your back right wheel?”

“uh,yeah” María left without saying a word, you grab the terrified foal by the scruff ,butt hanging around as away of you as posible

“huhuhuu nu wike upsies daddeh why NUU NU WAWA BAD FOW ANNIE JUST WITTWE BABBEH”you dont even have time to turn the water tap,just seeing the small water dropplets in the sink is enough to make her scared,ok,time to put your newly adquired knowledge to use

“well applejack,you see,while you are right and water is bad for fluffys,this is special magical water,is not gonna hurt you,is gonna make you clean and you will smell pretty,do you like how you smell right now?your entire back is full of poop,good babies are always clean and smell nice you know that?”

“uh uh bu mummah can gib wicky cleanies to annie so smeww pwetty again”perfect,she bite

“you sure about it?look at her,she is super hurt and asleep right now, she is also dirty,you put poop on her too”you lift her a little so she can see her full body,there is only a little on top of her bandagges,nothing that can be easily wiped out,but you know that you will have to gave her a bath next time she wakes up anyways so better make use of it

“nuuuuuuuu annie didnt wanted to give scaredy poopies to mummah,am bad babbeh?huhuuhu nu wan to be bad babbeh,su sowwy,wan be good babbeh un du scawedy poopies un muwe ”

“good babies take baths so they can be clean and smell pretty” you feel kinda dumb for repeteating yourself all the time “look,nothing bad is gonna happen to you,i will protect you from the-”you cringe to yourself internally “the wawa”

“p-p-pwomise”she loks at you with wet eyes

“yes i promise”you put her under the water,and while she wimpers from time to time,is not as bad as you thought,she seems to repeat to herself in a low tone that annie is not bad baby and that water is bad for babies

“so,why are you calling you annie?i dont remember giving you a name”you daughter called her applejack but she didnt seemed to react to that name

“tehee,mummah gave bestest namesie to annie while daddeh was sweeping,mummah stawted to do tawkies duwing dawkies,mummah asked if fwuffy was oke,then she started to sang annie are you oke?are you oke annie?so babbeh is annie now ,annie wuv new namesies” oh i see,while she was still concious she listened to the MJ songs during the ride home and sang it in a dream,the foal thought it was her name,well at least she can say it right,guess she is gonna be annie now,after all,easier to say than applejack,she started to sing completely out of tune,seemengly forgetting that she was underwatter and in less than two minutes she was clean ,wrapped in a kitchen towel and resting in a bowl

You hear your door open and a loud thump

“god i wish you told me how heavy was that box,well,time to do a little saferroom”

“what about eating something first?we just finished your room,and Pearl doesnt seem to wake up anytime soon,there is this chinese place nearby,ten out of ten ”

“yeah sure”

“and i still have some doubts that i would like to ask you”

“uh?like what?”

“what the fuck is a gacha game?”

next

7 Likes

Very much look forward to more

1 Like