Pillowfluffs are happy fluffs (carniviousduck)

80 Likes

I fucking knew it

7 Likes

QUADRUPLE AMPUTATION :fire::fire::fire::fire:

7 Likes

“Sir, I thought the happy pillow-fluff theory was debunked years ago as nothing more than baseless propaganda. Why are we showing adverts for it again?”

“Because Jenkins, if this studio gets sued one more time because some furry fucking retard thought they could fly if they just believed hard enough then I’d have to give up your job to pay the lawyer fees. And I’m not giving up your job, you’re the only one who knows how to operate the fax machine.”

23 Likes

This reminds me of that guide on caring for a pillow fluffy, with them getting depression in the end. I can’t remember where it is.

7 Likes

This one?

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s the one. Thanks.

2 Likes

Meanwhile in a alternative realty

Lucky little guy. He’s living the dream.

1 Like

Not shown: the fluffs less fortunate siblings, with which it shares a deadly, festering reciprocal loathing due to infinitesimal shades of status based on who was Bestest Danceh Babbeh, getting a complete Nuggetification

4 Likes

Now, the question is, how did they get a fluffy to do this so they could make this propaganda?

1 Like

Just a few pixels of screen were the camera don’t show there is a huge ( like 2x the size of the fluffy) pile of spaghetti, and the fluffy will get it if and only they smile and say the lines

3 Likes

Fwuffy wiww own nu weggies, an’ fwuffy WIWW be happeh!

2 Likes

Devious

Hes very content with what he is and what he can expect from his short miserable life

I like this fluffy he knows the deal.

2 Likes

A happy and dumb fluffy.