Premium Foals (Bad_Roomie)

Must be potty trained, must be able to be patient, and must be cuddly!

3 Likes

My ideal fluffy would be definitely litter-box trained, a light pastel color like pink or lavender with complimentary colors for the mane. I think gender wise, a cute mare or stallion would do well. Both would be fully intact. As for the temperament, silly, playful, and maybe even a bit sassy.

As a rabbit owner, my rabbit is constantly into everything but is a welcomed pest. Although then again, I would love one I can occasionally punish.

2 Likes

Ouh, let’s imagine the alicorns are in room 1A getting some super special treatment. I promise to draw an alicorn in a future post :3

3 Likes

Delicious! Invite me to try one of your recipes one day, I love everything related to cooking fluffys.

2 Likes

Manners and basically being kind.
Really thats it. If they are well mannered, then that takes care of most issues.

3 Likes

This is a very nice art style.

Any fluffy I took home must have control of their bowels and bladder. No hints of being smarties or bitch mares can be seen.

1 Like

Cute and adorable well learn fluffies :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

awwww :3
look how hopeless the mares are

3 Likes

Your fluffies are just so cute!!! <3

Personally I’ve never look for a fluffie, too noisy for me. But if I’d do, litter box training must be obligatory, maybe also learn to sit and stay if possible, and obviously got to sleep when it’s night time, last thing I want is being tired and with a fluffy who doesn’t want to go sleep when I’m exausted.

4 Likes

It’s a great learning experience. It was for me at least. I’m told art students copy the classics too.

1 Like

So, are there milkbags simply uncooperative/dangerous dams for your stories? Or is it more irrelevant and simply what’s more efficient for the breeders?

Also: realized I need a spayed/neutered fluffy. Can’t believe I forgot that detail!

2 Likes

Premium and Premium Deluxe~ etc etc etc

2 Likes

quespike whispering into the milk bag making them feel like shit

1 Like

the miniature talking horse must appreciate the drink that is commonly referred to as TEA

3 Likes

3… 2… 1… UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!

1 Like

I like to imagine the life of a fluffy is worth so little that even a premium, high-quality foal that is trained and housebroken and educated and desirably-coloured is still worth less than $20.

2 Likes

I’m experiencing extreme cuteness aggression from looking at them.
I’m mostly into abuse I never thought about what I’d require from a fluffy to keep one as a pet.
I guess they’d need to know how to use the litterbox properly, which seems like a given for all owners.
Know what parts of the house are off limits to them, at least without my approval/being there.
I couldn’t tolerate constant demanding or complaining, so understanding that my word on matters is final is important.
As long as they can understand and follow rules I think it’s fine.

3 Likes

We live in a world were people pay $1000+ for sneakers. There will be expensive fluffies.

3 Likes

Sounds like me and why I won’t get as dog.

2 Likes

As well as light them on fire it a bigger pretty fire ball and dosen’t die as fast

1 Like