Project Golding 01 (by Booperino)

Not sure if i’ll make a proper story of it, but i have ideas lol
Basically a scientist trying to prove fluffys are inherently selfish and awfull by putting 5 foals in a lord of the flies situation and wait to see what happens :stuck_out_tongue:

Name of the project after lotf author William Golding

Idea partially inspired thanks to By Threads - Inspired By Infraredturbine (H83r) (tho with less risk of falling and more babys :P)

*just noticed i wrote Unicorn, not Alicorn for Zero, oops >.<

49 Likes

Two potential Smarty colts, two weaned fillies and a poopie pillow.

Normally I’d expect a civil war between the males and to the victor goes the spoils (the females)

But this is Boop, so we’re gonna get one Smarty couple, one Toughie couple, and Uncew Zewo to look after the kids once everyone’s old enough to mate as it ends with Bertz jumping on his dickhead sunglasses in frustration that his experiment proved the wrong point

8 Likes

I’m hoping this ends like the Acali Experiment, would seem fitting considering the desired results of the doctor. Lol

3 Likes

wow havent heard of that experiment. just gave a quick look and lol

2 Likes

It would be funny if we ended up with the fillies together and Zero, One, and Four as the other couple.

6 Likes

With it being Booperino there will be a twist, I’d put money on it. Of course we could be completely looking in the wrong direction at the moment.

4 Likes

The whole experiment is interesting, but I wonder how the fluffies initially react when they wake up in the biome. We know they freak out at the drop of a hat to even normal things, so I imagine suddenly waking up in what they think is the wild will make them break down.

3 Likes

True. Zero could get all the mares.

5 Likes

Wild prediction: None of the foals actually have a color hatred or alicorn aversion so their good nature makes them want to help Zero…which leads to him becoming the smarty and delegating duties to the others so the group thrives.

4 Likes

when you started introducing the specimens I thought it was a casting call like survivor/total drama island.

4 Likes

Be nice to the potato!

5 Likes

Way am I sad the pillowed Zero doesn’t have Fixer Legs 3.2, Micro Fluffy Edition, making him not a target for the Tuffy and Smarty to be enfied to death?

2 Likes

I’m honestly excited to see the interactions, they are so different and come from such different enviroments!

5 Likes