Reincarnations 2 - Smarty by Shin_Navidad

2. Smarty

A day has passed since my predicament started.

For some reason unknown to me I appear to have been reincarnated into the body of a biotoy “Fluffy” after my death, at least that’s what my current hypothesis is, as ridiculous as it may sound.

Despite I finding myself in this nonsensical yet, as far I could feel and understand, real situation i can still trace the sequence of memories to the last one, the starting spark that set ablaze this hellish reincarnation. The Jellenheimer rampage. I honestly do not understand how or why one of those borderline fictional creatures decided to go rampage for the first time in recorded history but it’s not important for me anymore, because I am certain that I noticed a tentacle-like appendix being lashed at me with impossible speed, hitting my leg and pelvis and mutilating my body near instantaneously in what was supposed to be a simple shopping session at the local HasBio story for the supplements dedicated to my dear toys. At least I am thankful that I got unconscious from the extreme pain before I could feel my life slowly disappear into the River Styx.

And to say my current situation is troublesome would be undermining its severity, I can remember each part of my human life except my name and previous appearance, ranging from the first memories I created in my childhood, the endless nights at my university and even the years I had as a teacher, but to recall who I was? No that was not in my repertoire, as hard as I tried it was impossible to remember. A useless endeavor.

“SISSY! SISSY! SISSY NU WAN’ PWAEH?” A small pink foal, apparently in age called “talkie babbehs” was trying to communicate with me. Being his hugs the first thing that I noticed after waking up in this situation I could easily deduce that he was apparently my only brother in this litter.

And that brought me to my second problem.

Anger.

Uncontrollable, Raw and Hateful Anger started generating inside me every time that creature decided to interact with me on equal grounds.

In my former life I was what society would call a “hugboxer”, I sympathized with the situation of those biotoys, being forced to exist with severe design flaws and obligated to become a marketing product in spite of their libre albedrío, their free will, as limited as their intelligence may be. I adopted a few of those creatures and treated them like difficult to manage toys for my satisfaction, every time they reciprocated my commands or tried to understand my speech was delightful for me, and I, in turn, took care of their needs, trained them as much as I could and fed them the necessary meals.

It was a gratifying for an old man like me, the cold and sterile days of my monotonous routine were sparkled with their occasional “wuv’ and huggies”. My social interaction with students and colleagues alike was limited to formal speak and work, their innocence was something to be desired after so many years living like that. Such good toys they were, deluding myself into loving them like an actual person was a great experience.

Which is why I could not understand. Why are the attempts of socializing with my newfound brother so infuriating? I felt every fiber of my very being sparking in an irrational response I cannot comprehend. It was nonsensical, even the few cases of rebellious and “smarty” horses generated a mild annoyance from my part. Even in my entire life I never found someone that produced so much hate in my being.

“I am happeh tu wisten but i du not want tu pwaeh wight nu” I managed to say, despite the anger I felt I was an adult, I could control my emotions as hard as it may be in this particular occasion.

“HEHEHE, Siwweh sissy speaks funneh” The toy responded. “Gud bwothew wiww du what sistew says” Said, giving me a hug, it appears he thinks I am sad for not properly reciprocating his actions, surprisingly mature as far as a biotoy goes.

From that moment, the event started evolving. For some reason, listening his subordination, as slight and good willed as it may be, generated a calm emotion inside me. As if, having someone listening to what I have to say it’s soothing my anger. It does not make any sense, that foal did nothing but friendly actions towards me, my anger it’s not justified.

“Good bwothew makes sissy happeh” Another voice joined, this times it comes from my mother near me, it was hard to not notice the rare neutral voice a fluffy can create, contrary to their nature. “Mummah wishes speciaw fwiend tu see tawkin’ babies huhuuuu…” The mare started slightly sobbing but it appears the tears were dried already.

The situation was precarious. I could infer that biotoy lost their most of their litter and we were their last survivors, and their mate, in search for the required nourishment for the family, did not come back, possibly dying.

Considering I am her son- daughter now, I should be disheartened by the terrible news, yet, for some reason, indifference and indignation started growing inside me.

Wait…Indignation for what? The biotoy mare was subjected to the dice roll of fate, she was not in charge for the chain of misfortunes that forced her into this situation, demanding her to be held accountable was not reasonable.

But she needed to satisfy my hunger, that’s all that matters. After all I AM the best daughter she created and-

“Am sissy happeh nu?” The biotoy, now designated brother said, in hopes of making me more comfortable. “what sissy want tu du?”

“I need tu eat” I immediately said, it was like the words escaped my mouth.

Another weird event. True, I WAS in need of food but at least I expected an additional moment of thought.

“sowweh babies, mummah hav’ nu miwkies” The bioto-… My mother regretfully said.

“Bad mummah, bad mummah, bestest babbeh needs miwkies an’ nummies” How pitiful, how can such creature be so awful at maintaining their new generation, I should be immediately fed right now, my desires should be prioritized and my nourishment could not wait, she was truly a piece of incapable filth and she-

Hold on. What did I think again? “Bad mother”? It is very clear the current circumstance is outside her control, how can I think such horrible things from my own mother? Regardless of what happened I should still be grateful to her, I can easily notice I am a recently weaned biotoy, she took care of this body at least and I should give my gratitude instead of spewing such self-centered ego all around.

Then I noticed, the mare started crying. The small sobbing from a few moments ago was now an excruciatingly painful fountain of sadness. HasBio biotoys were always sensible to psychological damage, and to receive such harsh words after being subjected to such woes was the final nail in the coffin.

“Sowweh mothew, smawty am sowwy, hewe, i wiww give yu hugs.” I rushed to the toy, regardless of what I feel, saying such words was way too much. How could I say that foolishness? I hope I can calm her down and-

“Smarty”?

Did I just say “smarty”?

I am not smarty, I can remember my life but I swear never in my entire existence I was called smarty. Such name was simply nonexistent in human society, even more with the wave of newly generated knowledge regarding the biotoys with such mental syndrome.

Then it hit me, trying to recall any memory I had faced me with a nightmarish realization.

(Mr. Smarty, we received your report on the situation.)

(Smarty, come to dinner, I prepared your favorite treat.)

(Smarty, who’s my good little boy? Who’s my good little boy Smarty?)

(I implore you Mr. Smarty, give me another change, I know I failed the exam but If you could give me an additional homework or something)

I could not believe it, I was being imprinted with fabricated memories or what? The void of my existence I could not recall after being reincarnated was being filled with tremendously corny and ridiculous memories.

I’ve never felt worse in my life, not even the mutilation I received from that Jellenheimer in my final moments could not compare to the distress I felt. Everything, everything that used to define me as a person was no more, whatever memories I managed to keep was being modified and in its place a generated image of being a “smarty” my entire life,

It was horrible, no, not even horrible could explain how I felt. Fuck my lexicon and high degree bullshit, this was the worst thing that could happen to anyone.

I cannot hold my tears anymore, I simply cry like a newborn child out of pain. I was no more, in its place a shitrat took its place. The memories I had was the only thing I had from my last life, this alleyway in middle of nowhere is not even the same city I grew up in or worked as a teacher, I don’t even have a place to go to in this body and now I am forced to lose the last thing I have? No, I-I cant have that, I don’t want that, its unfair, why I did to deserve this?

In middle of my cries my mother simply took me and my brother and made a fluffpile. I was too absorbed in my endless cries to even understand what she or my brother said, but feeling loved by a toy of all things? Felt like I was at peace in middle of an unknown home.

“Yu open a candeh wike dis”

“Good smawty sissy, can nu have nummies for mummah nao” The biotoy proceeded to close the gap between him and the Gobstopper (or Jawbreaker as some may call) candy I unwrapped, the poor thing was not even aware a perfectly fine candy was so easily accessible near him.

A few days passed and I was getting a hold of my biotoy body, and while I perpetually felt like I was crawling in all fours I did not have the pain of maintaining such position, in fact, it was now natural for me. Apparently my previous knowledge of already moving as a human was a help in using this body, being the first to successfully run despite being the last to become a “talkie babbeh” made my mother overjoyed. Receiving a “smawty babbeh can wun su fast” was an excessively cathartic experience, I theorize it’s because of my condition but such small flattery was enough to inflate my ego like nothing in my life, not even achieving my degree was as exciting as that.

“Babbeh cant eat nummies huhu… Bad nummies too hawd, smawty sissy hewlp!” The small creature whined, lacking the knowledge to consume such product.

I physically recoil from that moronic statement. What a pathetic display, a vermin like that cannot even be grateful for saving its life from starvation or what? For all I care that garbage could break their teeth after daring to insult my magnanimous display of superior intelligence. Candies of that kind have a high calorie count, it would be enough to maintain our energy for a good while in this alleyway we can barely call “home”. And he has the guts to NOT properly use its grey matter for a good use now? What is he even good for? I gave a treat to a subordinate and it can’t even-… Even… Even… Damn it, not again…

Being a smarty is pain. When I was alive a “smarty” was nothing more than a manufacture error for me, a biotoy wasn’t always guaranteed to work, such chances were increased even more by the Peta raid allowing so many design flaws. Thus, when a smarty gave me “sorry hoofsies”, “worsest poopies” and demanded my yard as his land I simple tossed them aside and gave attention to the other biotoys, it wasn’t uncommon for them to leave or get attacked by the harshness of the cruel world. They were broken, nothing more, not worth my time.

Finding myself in such situation was “absolutely bollocks”, like an exchange student of mine used to excessively say.

My thoughts were constantly invaded by ridiculous logic. Making myself to believe I am some sort of chosen one, that I was deserving of all the pleasures of the world, that nothing in life is my fault and that any error or misfortune that happens to me was imposed to me by destiny and fate itself in a vendetta against me. Complete babble and nonsense being mass produced unconsciously.

I try to suppress those urges, I really try, but despite my efforts I failed so many times that my mother and brother call me “smarty” or “smarty sissy”. I sometimes try to refute and find another name to define me to no avail, every memory about myself I had was replaced with me being a “smarty” since I could recall gaining sentience. I remember with detail when Stephen King said Terror is “when you come home and notice everything you own had been taken away and replaced by an exact substitute”, I didn’t think too much of it until it happened quite literally to my own memories. It is an excruciating experience to feel so confused and frustrated with one’s own self, being a “smarty” clouds my judgment and hampers my social skills to an unfathomable degree.

But despite all that, what it hurts me the most is my new family. Both my mother and brother are subjected to the occasional scenes I cause because of my fake vanity and pride surfacing due that syndrome. The only thing keeping me at bay is the inherited maturity from my time as a professor and a human, but even that has its own set of limits. These biotoys are now my own flesh and blood, sharing a bond in the hellish circumstance I have been forced to, their affection and understanding in spite of their lack of intelligence is a major help to pass these turbulent times. Being victims to the smarty bursts is destroying me, they don’t deserve it.

“Du not wowweh bwothew, dis candeh cannot be consumed beh mewe biting, even wess with dese fwagiwe bodies. Instead onweh wick them, da candeh wiww disowve inside ouw stowmach an’ we wiww be fed.” I state, holding the irrational smarty thoughts inside me again.

“Wha’?”

“Uh… says nummies awe onweh fu wickies, nu biteys” I explain. It was not the first time the biotoys are incapable of communicating with me on equal grounds. Trying my luck, I tried explaining to both my mother and brother the complete situation of my reincarnation. Either by denial of a fantastical situation that even a biotoy could not be fooled or a lack of comprehension to decipher the meaning of my words, my attempts ended as a mere foolish story that bought joy to them.

“Twhank yu smawty sissy, Fwuffy had tummeh huwties” My brother commented before ravenously licking the treat.

Why is this walking diarrhea even licking that much for? I gave him the candy (which is enormous for our size I must add) to take a sample before I consume it for myself. That garbage is thinking too high of himself, that waste of space is only good to worship the very grounds I walk on. It is unacceptable, its ridiculous, he should only get a taste and be grateful to me, not to eat it all, that vermin!

Ugh… I regained logical steadiness when my hooves were on the air. Again, I was trying to hurt my own brother. With all my might I re-aim the impact to the candy instead.

“Bwothew, hewp fwuffy move dis candeh fu ouw mothew. Swhe needs iwt.” Trying to salvage the situation before it notices I rewrap the candy again while simultaneously asking help of the small biotoy.

“Gud sissy, Fwuffy fowgot because Fwuffy had tummeh huwties!” Bingo. The lie worked perfectly.

Because of the spherical shape of the confectionery moving it back to our hideout inside two nearly abandoned and surprisingly sterile trashcans (courtesy of yours truly after a suggestion with a small dose of manipulation to my mother) was an easy task even for our fragile bodies. This was a massive danger, this biotoy body is tremendously weak, even the hooves which would be the backbone of survival in more perfected life forms like a horse and zebras, it’s basically no more stronger than a human nail with even less piercing capabilities to protect ourselves. Quite honestly, seeing so many biotoys invading entire countries with bodies designed to be not threatening for even a small girl is more and more of an achievement in my eyes with each day that passes, which is we are traveling at midnight and early morning in spite of my brother and mother fear, increasing our survival chances in every opportunity I can find it’s a priority.

Waking up my mother at such late hours is no easy task but insomnia is the least of our concerns when death is so easy for our toy bodies.

“Wha…Speciaw fwiend?..Babbeh! good babbeh have nummies! mummah su happeh! happeh!”

Life is not guaranteed, I am scared of what may happen to us even with this body and mental condition. Yet, perhaps, one may find happiness regardless of what fate brings…

“We need tu move tu anothew housie, stayin’ hewe wiww be ouw fowevvah-seepies, our deawth”

“Mummah nu knu, scaweh fu babies, not want fowevvah-seepies”

Goddamn bitch who in the world do you think you are denying my orders? I am better than you, MY human intelligence kept you alive and fed. If you even think you are worth something compared to me you should go fuck yourself and die in a corner like the rest of biotoys in this goddamn city-

God, I can’t take this anymore… Alright. So. Her concern was understandable, even she, in her small level of intelligence can understand that moving in the city is dangerous. From the traffic, to the animals, other aggressive biotoys and even deranged people moving who takes pleasure in torturing the fluffy toys, moving freely is not a good idea.

On the other hand, we already depleted the recourses near us, and after overhearing the chattering of the neighbors living in this area I could understand why the trash cans were so clean and barely used. Apparently both houses belonged to a politician in middle of a legal fight which was ultimately lost and he’s now finally convicted. While I would be happy of justice finally taking place against a big shot like that, it could only mean 2 things: either the houses would be completely abandoned for a long time and our food supply would be gone for a lethal long time, or it would be immediately reused and a new set of residents would arrive, massively increasing our chances of being discovered and at their mercy. I understand not everyone is a troglodyte who would kill a biotoy on contact but expecting to receive “wub’ an’ huggies” from everything and everyone that crosses paths with us is just wishful thinking.

In reaction to that, I proposed to move to another part of the city, in our constant searches for food (mainly on the worse days) I could see a perfect place to get nourishments. In my young days I used to work at a restaurant, and let me tell you, getting excess food was always the preferred option to lack ingredients and call the wrath of customers, because of that I can clearly remember throwing several bags of perfectly edible food each night. On that basis, allocating on the back of a place like that we would be able to survive. Of course, I chose a restaurant with low attendance, enough to not gather too many unwanted attention from other opportunists like us, and, if it’s still too populated we can find another place.

“Fwuffy cawe about mothew, about ouw famiweh. Stayin’ hewe am dangewous, famiweh wiww die of hungew an’ if famiweh not weave, bad humans can huwt mummah and bruddah. Youw daughtew wuvs yu, an’ dont want tu wose neithew of yu. Pwease…”

"Mummah wuvs smawty babbeh, mummah scawed but mummah wiww gu with good babies”

“smawteh sisseh am good sissy, awways knu what tu du”

Of course I know what to do goddamn piece of subhuman trash, I haven’t been a god fucking top tier teacher with fat pay if I was not able to rationalize better than the abominations you are-

“Smawty am happy, gu in dawkies, smawty wiww saeh when” I order, I can somehow manage to hold it off this time. These needs of being mindlessly praised and order everyone else like mere objects is really tiring to keep at bay, an infantile biotoy would not be able to manage it. In this twist of fate that a Jellenheimer forced me into, I intend to seek happiness regardless of the harshness of life, keeping my newfound family in this picture is something I will uphold.

The journey was not easy, sneaking as colored balls of fluff was incredibly hard, on top of that even our maximum possible speed we could sprint was not by any means fast, thus, we waited for a long time in the darkness for the streets to be completely clear of cars and late night pedestrians, convincing my family to not ask new “mommies” and “daddies” was hard but I used every dialogue talent, skill and luck I had to negotiate their stealth. And even all that it was not enough for guaranteed safety since a high speed drunk driver nearly killed us, personally, i think this individual was smart enough to not want to clean corpses from his expensive car tires.

When we arrived, we found a perfect place, not only there’s numerous high quality hide spots in our vicinity but even bags of food were already thrown out at midnight, meaning it wasn’t completely cold to us, we would be able to resupply our stomachs after the arduous journey.

We were not alone however, a small brown pegasus-type fluffy managed to find this place too. Expected, the number of biotoys was massive and hoping for a completely isolated heaven was simply not possible, our next actions would be socialize and reach an agreement, perhaps even create a herd for continuous support and larger coverage.

“Nyu fwiends?” The dark hazel colored biotoy responded in our presence.

Oh god, how absolutely horrible that color is, there’s no difference between a sewage turd and that literal shit-rat. How can it even live knowing such horrendous coloration is in their body. SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! AND MORE SHIT! That is an awful fluffy, it should be dead, deep buried into the ground, their goddamn fecal colored kind deserves to be burned and disposed of like the waste of space they are.

“H-Hewwu nyu fwiend!” Trying to control my disgust was never this hard. “F-Famiweh find nyu housie hewe” Oh god, how am I even BREATHING the same air as that…thing.

“Good nummies aftew wots of wawkies, yaeh!!” My brother, oblivious to my internal turmoil, approached rapidly to the open bag of disposed food.

“Smawty babbeh found nyu housie, babbeh am eatin’ nummies, mummah wiww eat nummies tou!” She ran to the bag of food too. “Mummah bestest heawt happeh” Achieving a near perfect housie was a feat that she knew she would not be capable of, to think her baby would find one all by herself and reach it safely? If her special friend was with her, she would be so happy.

“Wots of nummies, poopeh fwuffeh eat hewe a wot! Bestest housie!” The “poopie” horse stated.

God, how disgusting was to hear its voice, how dreadful to see its colors, it is simply torture being near him, that thing should-

“Skettis fu aww fwuffies, poopeh fwuffeh find nyu hewd, bestest day evah!”

Sketties?

I was the last one to approach the bag, a spoiled Alfredo was in the bag, it was full of it. It wasn’t that big compared to other trash bags but it was massive for our biotoy bodies, even more considering it seemed like an endless sea of spaghetties in our size.

The first bite was the most delicious thing I have ever tasted in both lives, the second one made me forget every dish my mother made me as a child, the third one I could barely reason. It was heaven, it was the nectar of the gods, every time I slurped I could not maintain my composure, no amount of words could describe how happy I was how blessed I am…

“Othew hewd gave poopeh fwuffy ouchies an’ nummie poopies…”

It was perfect, just perfect, the quantity of salt, the ingredients tasted top notch, the cooking was on perfect point, I could eat this all day, I wish I could eat this all day, every day, all my life, every day of my entire existence until my final day…

“Good mistew gives “weftovews” tu poopeh fwuffy, nu nyu daddeh but happeh fu nummies”

Thank god for being alive, thank god for letting me live, experiencing this was the best I could wish for. God exists, GOD FUCKING EXISTS AND HE ALLOWED ME TO EAT THIS! I HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS HAPPY, I WILL NEVER BE THIS HAPPY EVER, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU-

“Poopeh fwuffeh am happeh tu find nyu fwiends!”

Poopy…

Is… Someone else…

Is someone else stealing my food?

Is someone else stealing MY food?!

“Poopy…”

“Smawty sissy?”

“Poopeh fwuffeh wowst fwuffy, give sowweh hoofsies, GIVE POOPEH FWUFFY FOREVAH SLEEPIES!”

I will NOT allow this piece of walking shit to come here, eat MY food, call me a “friend”. Piece of shit, I will fucking kill you shit, I will fucking spray your innards to the dogs shit, I will kill you, I will kill you.

Taking the iniciative is easy dipshit, is easy for a shit like you, aiming at your eyes is easy, killing you will be easy shitstain. Why you crying shithead? Uh? Why you crying? “Nu see? Nu see?” As if I give I shit. Shitrat hooves are barely as strong as a nail but forcing it into your head is piece of cake shitstain, its easy I tell you, go one, bleed, bleed and die you garbage, die. Don’t try to move me aside you shit, I may be smaller than you but every time I move your eyes gets pressured more- Oh? It exploded? Are you in pain shock? Too bad shit, I will kill you. How DARE you eat my sketties? Uh, you think I did not think in advance what were you trying to do? You THINK I will allow a shitstain to touch me, yeah, that’s more like it, hit the wall you dumbass. Useless, absolutely useless, you should have died the day you were born with those colors, that’s it, hit the wall, hit the wall, splatter your eyes even more, bleed more and die you garbage. Want more? I don’t give a single flying fucking fuck about your “Nu huwties” shitstain, take my entire body weight in your leg. Fuck, you are that much of a garbage you can endure more than a trash bag? Take this, take this you bitch, cry, cry more of me you shitstain. Die, die, die, suffer more. You should not even exist, you should have died the day you were born you shit. Why do you stop moving shitstain? I am not done with you, I will break each bone of your torso shitstain, I will fucking murder you. To hell with your defective biotoy bullshit, I should have never taken care of one of your kind when I was a human, you should die for what you have done. For breathing my air, for eating my food, for existing next to me you should die you garbage, die, die, die!!!

UH?! What the fuck?! Who the fuck you think you are? why are you tackling me uh? You think because you are bigger you can take on ME?!?! Piece of shit, I will fucking murder you too. I will splat your innards in the pavement you shitrat, I will murder you-

I will murder you… You…

“Munstah fwuffy nu huwties niu fwiend”

You…

You are my brother…

This… crying… is that…

My mother, is she crying, why? There’s a lot of food, there’s sketties, there’s spaghetti, she should not be-

This… This much blood…

Did i… Have i…

Oh god…

Oh my god, PLEASE no.

Laying in front of me the brown pegasus stood still, their eyes were nearly gouged out, each of their 4 limbs were bend beyond recognition and there was a lot of blood spraying in their body.

And next to it, there was my fluffy brother. He is puffing his cheeks, trying to hold his ground despite shivering of fear all over.

“Smawty babbeh fowevew sweepies nyu fwiend uhuu…”

I-I thought, they hated dim colored fluffies, this… I-I can bargain, yes, I did not do it. It was smarty, smarty did it. I am innocent.

“S-Smawteh babbeh took cawe of poopeh pony, see? Smawty babbeh sab’ mummah fwom bad poopeh cowu, poopy cowu!”

“Mummah scawed of monstew babbeh fowevah sweepies. Munstah babbeh, munstah babbeh!”

Oh god, oh god. She does not care about the pony, she cares about me committing murder instead.

What can I do? What can I do?

I did not do it, I did NOT, It was smarty. It was smarty, I could not control myself after that spaghetti.

Piece of shit, I DIDN’T DO IT, god fucking damnit I did not want to do it, I did not think clearly for fuck sake I didn’t.

It was the euphoria of the “sketties”, yes, it was that. That and my mental condition, there is no fault of my own. I was forced into this. I was, I swear…

No…

I did it… I murdered a new friend… With my own hooves, incapable of reasoning with myself I committed murder, I was in control, I was. I-If I tried harder I could have stopped it.

There is no forgiveness, I did the unthinkable. There is no way to face my family now, I committed something with no way to return. This… This is the unforgivable act that no one should do… to murder my own species… to murder my blood…

Can’t stay here. I almost killed my brother too. What kind of monster I am, what kind of horrible things I will do to other fluffies, to my own family? I cannot remain here, I must go, to another place. I need to be alone, I must be alone. I will hurt others, I can’t control the smarty inside me forever. This anger will never be extinguished as long as I love, if it is not in the hand of a bigger stronger fluffy killing me for my pride it would be a human for the curse of being a smarty.

So I ran.

I ran as far as I could.

I did not even deserve a final goodbye.

I did not care if my life ended.

I did not care if I would die tomorrow or now.

All I know is that I cannot hurt my family or others.

They may be biotoys for my former species, but for me, no matter how primitive they are, they are something I love.

I will protect them one last time.

The safe house was as perfect as smarty expected. Though the mother feared the human would be angry at the regular brown pegasus death, he was no in no way emotionally attached to the creature and instead only saw it as a leftovers disposal. The mare eventually found a new mate and made another litter, yet the memories of the only smarty that was always with heart ouchies of hurting others would not leave her mind. May her litter find happiness.

The brother, on the other hand, was willing to forgive her sister. After all, every time she gave a sorry hoofsie or nu nu words to him, she was always sorry and trying to make up for it and thus was constantly trying to find her to no avail. His search was sadly stopped when a stray cat managed to cripple his two legs. While he managed to hardly survive, he was in no condition to keep searching her sister, forced to live in the safe house for as long as it remained. May the future be bright for him.

The smarty, cursed by the memories of what he did decided to isolate itself from anyone and everyone. Took refuge in the deepest parts of an unknown forest with no name for the rest of his life. Taking the life of a lone feral fluffy was borderline suicide, and it took nearly all his knowledge and luck to pass each day alive. Yet, despite the madness of wild life and death lurking each and every moment, the pain of guilt kept burning his soul for the rest of his days. His smarty nature kept appearing however, trying to convince him that what he did was justified. That his actions were not only normal but encouraged. For that, he never left, never interacted with any nearby herds nor find a human to follow. May his soul find forgiveness in this life or the next one.

<<PREVIOUS
NEXT>>

9 Likes

This was… Surprisingly well written

The unstable personality dilemma and that mental breakdown. I never thought a fluffy text-posting could rise my heart rate wtf

Sir, I require you to keep this series going.

2 Likes

Yeah, writing in fancy terminology and lexicon was hard since English ain’t my native language.
Also, thanks! I will continue to write more scenarios!, i am thinking of making an abusebox. Like, starting in the worst goddamn possible way. So stay tuned!

1 Like