~Reposted please delete~

Nah you good. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im thinking of a way to reward the secondary prizes since I cant buy badges this year.

I was considering a Commission fund. Effectively, Iā€™ll pay up to 20$ in commissions to an artist of their choice for fluffy related works for 4th-8th place prizes.

Is this an effective incentive?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (comment below)

0 voters

We1come to the roster DA. ~Hands number 2 for november~

Ok, thread update.

Only two days left for the October bracket.

Iā€™ll probably be rolling over the current entry prizes into the november bracket since people seem to be having fun with Battlefluffs / Goretober.

Soā€¦ since the theme is county fair/state fair, would fried dough be acceptable?

1 Like

Heck yeah. :slight_smile:

Chikaro made a good piece on something Iike that Iast year.

Summary

(Bread Fluffies in the Southern USA by Chikahiro)

1 Like

Bueno! I have an ideally. I though of something mildly appalling and wanted to see if I could make it work. Itā€™ll also force me to try drawing at least part of a human so itā€™ll be good practice.

1 Like

Have fun and happy frying. :slight_smile:

Yup. Just gonna need some powdered sugar.

1 Like

Aw sheeet

Totally forgot about this

1 Like

I shouIda know the october division wouIdnā€™t get much traction since BattIefIuffies was such a banger and goretobers a tradition. (didnā€™t heIp that I was feeIing faII set in heavy and didnā€™t have the motivation to advertise it more)

Worse case if thereā€™s IittIe to no interest Iā€™II use the money I had set aside for prizes to commission stuff. ~chuckIe~

1 Like

Aight, welp, yeah.

Anyway Iā€™m rushing something because I really wanted to do something like this, plus some other fluffybread stuff

I think I can finish this today

1 Like

JUST IN TIME!

Welcome aboard turbine.

1 Like

Thanks, I tried finding this topic, but could only find the last yearā€™s one

Pondering if I should make a new thread in november or not so itā€™s easier to find.

1 Like

U should, I couldnā€™t find it xD

1 Like

These breadfluffies look so tasty and adorable lol