~Reposted please delete~

Prizes!

(if someone does not want their prize their winnings will be split. )

October division / CanceIIed due to Iack of entries.

November division
1st place - 50$ paypal
2nd place - 30$ paypal
3rd place - 20$ paypal

+5 Honorable mentions from between both divisions that will be choosen after November closing. (if I fail to get enough interest for the October division I will roll the prize money into another +5 honorable mentions for a total of 10x honorable mentions) For these I am willing to pay for art commissions up to 20$, it doesn’t have to be fluffies but I was looking to support community artists as a thanks for the entertainment.

World bread day, make entries spooky or fitting into whatever october theme is chosen. I will also allow entries for carb based dishes that could conceivably be made from bread fluffy fluff since I want to imagine all the various tastes / see or read the visuals you come up with. Deadline October 16th.

National homemade bread day, im going for a county fair vibe and I want to see how people will play with this ; I will also allow entries for carb based dishes that could conceivably be made from bread fluffy fluff since I want to imagine all the various tastes / see or read the visuals you come up with. :). Deadline November 17th.

Entries accepted till the deadline, if you think you’ll be cutting it close pm us so we judge you last.

I will hardline say that if you’re a judge you aren’t eligible for a ribbon due to conflict of interests but would still welcome your entries regardless.

Here’s last years thread for anyone who wasn’t around for the contest then to help them understand the concept.

October Bracket:
Contestant #1 - GalwithPastels - Spooky Bites ( Gal-With-Pastels)
~Given HonorabIe mention Priority due to October entry~

November bracket:
Contestant #1 - GalwithPastels - Baking For The Fair ( Gal-with-Pastels) - #4 by Lothmar

Contestant #2 - DisastrousApricot - Evolution of a Fluffy Calzone (by DA)

Contestant #3 - GreaverBIade - Fluffle Cakes (The 2nd Great Breadfluffy Bakeoff Entry) (By: GreaverBlade)

Contestant #4 - Iarur - BreadFluffies part2! (By Larur)

Contestant #5 - Infrared Turbine - Bread fluffies gone wrong (InfraredTurbine)

11 Likes

is it ok if we don’t accept a paid reward? well of there is one? i may try to attempt this

1 Like

Certainly. :slight_smile:

Had a few people last year who declined winnings and I just put those towards bigger prizes for others.

1 Like

may start on this early tbh, I aint the best at drawing humans just yet. so i guess i’ll draw the fluffies only

Do we need a Solid background as well?

1 Like

Whatever you feel like entering. :slight_smile:
You’ve got till november to touch it up as you see fit.

Multiple entries are also allowed but only one can place so if you had several entries and won say 3rd, 5th and 7th place only your piece that won 3rd would be recognized on the stage.

i need to practice abit , and well i’ll be busy from September , to probably December/ January Because College

1 Like

Gotcha.

If you need to enter it in advance just post like normal image stuff and i’ll link to it when I put up the entries/judging thread in november.

1 Like

Spongebob Pencil GIFs | Tenor

1 Like

now is it strictly art only? Or are story elements allowed to be entered?

1 Like

Story entries are also allowed. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh then fuck yeah im down for bread

1 Like

I’m working on sketches now

1 Like

It would be fun to participate :3

2 Likes

I volunteer as an impartial judge. I have no bread-horses in this race, but I’d like to participate from the other side of the table.

2 Likes

And Naturally it’d be an honor to have last years blue ribbon winner compete again. :slight_smile:

I’ll select the panel closer to publishing the thread but i’ll probably welcome you aboard unless i get like 3+ other interested parties. ~chuckle~

1 Like

Let’s go! I’m so in.

1 Like

I had like 3-5 visual/word gags appear in my head from reading the old comments in regard to this theme.

I really want to post them to see if someone take the ideas and runs with them~ but I kind of also want to see what develops without my interference. ~chuckle~

I realize this might be playing a little fast and loose but im going for a county/state fair vibe and I want to see how people will play with this ; I will also allow entries for carb based dishes that could conceivably be made from bread fluffy fluff since I want to imagine all the various tastes / see or read the visuals you come up with. :slight_smile:

Damn , i just read this and i finished working long and hard on entry

1 Like

My bad. Hope you had fun at least. :slight_smile:

should i make something else ?

1 Like