Requiem For A Doctor: Prologue Part 2 [By BFM101]

I’m gonna get a little buckwild with the science in this part and probably piss off a lot of people with how wrong it is. But since Fluffies are already a giant middle finger to science in the first place, I think I’m ok to mess around with it.

Point being: Just go with it.

Dr Williams shone the light into Josef’s eyes and chuckled slightly.

“Well… it’s definitely infected.”

Josef smacked the doctor’s hand away. “I know it’s infected Williams, I just want to know if you can do anything about it.”

“I take it you’ve ran out of options then?”

“Well let’s see; I’ve exhausted my supply of antibiotics, both legal and otherwise, I’ve scratched enough skin off that I start bleeding if a blink too hard and I’ve washed out so much pus from my eyelid that I genuinely can’t tell if my vision is going yellow or if that’s just the infection growing. So short of yanking the fucker out, yeah, I’m out of options.”

“I see, and you say a Fluffy did this?”

Josef grit his teeth. “Yes, two weeks ago a Fluffy scared my cheek and his sister sprayed shit in my face. I expecting some form of infection but after a fortnight I’m still itching like mad.”

“Under normal circumstances I’d say you have a bad case of conjunctivitis, and it should clear up in a week or so. But these aren’t normal circumstances, we can’t really say what the bacterial content of Fluffy waste or what it can do to the human body. In your case we might just have to wait it out and hope if doesn’t get any worse.”

“And if it does get worse?”

Josef didn’t like the smile Williams gave him. “We yank the fucker out.”

Josef returned home more pissed off than ever, not only had he been bested by Fluffies who mutilated him, killed his pet Crimson and escaped with Crimson’s foals, but his girlfriend Katherine was tending to her own Fluffy Lily who had been gang-raped and dismembered by a pack of infected stallions and was often too busy or too depressed to spend time with him.

Josef wasn’t sexually frustrated, but he was regularly frustrated and this was just another layer of suck for him to deal with. Thankfully he had a way to deal with the stress, as he hung up his coat and went down the basement he briefly thought about how his latest subject was doing.

In the two weeks since Lily’s attack, Josef had taken home one of her attackers, a red Alicorn with a black mane he’d named Rufous, partly so that he could study the stallion for his F.A.07 infection, but mostly because he wanted to try and create another Crimson.

He found Rufous in his cage, snarling and foaming at the mouth whilst furiously humping the metal bars, Josef notices that the yellow rings around Rufous eyes had gotten more pronounced in the time since he abducted him.

“Hello Rufous, you sorry for shitting on me yet?”

Rufous looked like he wanted to scream and shout, but something in his biology knew better. “Wufus sowwy da… Mistah Joesep. Pwease gib bak enfie toy, Wufus wumps am SUUUUU sowe.”

“I’ll do you one better Rufous. I need you to come with me to see someone, they’re gonna take a few tests on you, and if you’re a good Fluffy I’ll pick you up a mare to fuck on the way home.”

Rufous pondered for a moment. “Wha tests?”

“Nothing painful, he’s gonna put you into a machine that will take picture inside of your thinkie-place. It won’t hurt you but it’ll be loud and scary, so you need to be quiet and very still when you get there.”

Rufous scowled. “Wufus nu wan meanie doktow take finkie-pwace pictas.”

“Ok then, no mare for you. Enjoy your sore lumps.”

Josef turned and took two steps away from the cage before Rufous called him back.

“Wait, Wufus du stoopid test. Bu git pwetty mawe fow enfies.”

“Rufous, I promise to find you the prettiest mare I can be bothered to find.”

Satisfied that their deal had been reached, Josef picked up Rufous’ cage and carried him upstairs. But as he started to climb the stairs, there was a flash of red in the corner of Josef’s eye and a faint sound of laughter, but when Josef went to look there was nothing there.

He put it down to sleep deprivation because of his infected eye-infection and left the basement thinking nothing of it.

A few days later, Josef found himself sat in a room waiting, the MRI had gone decently well, enough that Josef got some workable results and Rufous got feral mare to fuck, she was some mangy looking yellow thing who cried about ‘babbehs need mummah’ but Josef didn’t listen to her. He was focussed on finding someone who could help him read the MRI results, and for that, he had to turn to the smartest person he knew.

The door opened, and in walked Jonathan Mongola, clad in his orange jumpsuit and handcuffs as the prison guard led him into the meeting room. Josef had slipped some money to the right people to get a room alone with his brother; it would just be the two of them and the guard by the door.

Jonathan smirked at his brother as he walked over to the table. “You look like shit.”

“Says the prison bitch.”

“Hey man, my asshole looks better than your eye does, Christ I think it’s turning yellow.”

“You leave my eye problems to me ok, I’m here to see you.”

Jonathan glanced down at the folder in Josef’s hands. “Why do I get the feeling you’re not here to catch up?”

“What, can a man not visit his incarcerated brother without needing an ulterior motive?”

“A man can, but you’re not a man, you’re a Mongola, ulterior motives are our family motto.”

“Well I do have ulterior motives but I’m gonna bore you with small talk first before I get to them. How’s prison life Johnny?”

“Oh it’s great fun, but I’m having a hard time making friends, the Aryans hate me cause I killed dad and he was like a fucking figurehead to the cunts, and the other gangs hate me cause they still think I’m one of the Aryans.”

“Never expected you to need friends John. You getting lonely.”

“Oh I’m not lonely, I didn’t tell you the best part, they’ve given me a goddamn Fluffy to take care of.”

“You’re kidding.”

“Nope, little beige piece of shit called Barley, he’s supposed to be therapeutic. I told them it’s a bad fuckin idea to give him to me but they said it was mandatory, they even said they’ll knock a year off my sentence for every year he lives, it’s not as enticing as they think it is. Anyway fuck my sorry life, what brings you here?”

Josef reached into the folder and pulled out Rufous’ MRI scans. “I trust you’ve heard about the Fluffy virus going about; F.A.07?”

Jonathan nodded. “Yeah, that’s why Barley’s not here, he’s gotta stay in the cell to keep him away from the other inmates and their Fluffies.”

“Well I’ve got an infected stallion in my basement, part of a group that attacked Katherine’s mare Lily, I’ve been running a few tests on him trying to understand this virus. Wanted to know if you’d take a look and give me your thoughts.”

Josef pushed the scans over to Jonathan, he took one glance at them and pushed them back.

“Can’t help you.”

“Oh come on John, you barely looked at them.”

“Don’t need to, this is neuroscience Joey, I’m a chemical engineer and part-time hacker. Besides, I thought you were the brain surgeon of the family.”

“I dabble in all sorts John, but this should be right up your alley, it’s brain chemistry. You telling me in all your years of blowing up Hasbio you never peeked at their research?”

“No I peek, I read it and unlike those Hasbio bastards, I understood it. Whatever this virus is, I’d say it was inevitable.”

Jonathan paused for a moment, debating whether or not to say anything to Josef, until eventually he scooted his chair round and pointed to one of the scans.

“You see this grey area here, right at the top of the frontal lobe?”

“Yeah?”

“It shouldn’t be grey, it should have wrinkles of black, the fact that it’s fully grey tells me it’s smooth, and a smooth brain can’t process anything correctly. You know what the frontal lobe is for?”

“That’s for concentration, planning, basically anything requiring higher forms of mental function.”

“Exactly, now Fluffies are already absolute shite at this, but there’s still some form of it happening. Without it, they act on base instinct regardless of intention, except if we look here, just at the bottom of the frontal lobe, running through the cerebral cortex, that’s where the emotional responses are triggered and it’s completely black. Whatever F.A.07 is, it’s frying the Fluffy brains into full on aggression mode and taking away their reasoning.”

“Jesus, sounds almost too good to be true.”

“Yeah, maybe if you want a thousand bloodthirsty rapists roaming the streets, that damaged emotional core doesn’t just affect psychological feelings, it also numbs the pain receptors, Fluffies who don’t realise they’re in pain can go a lot further and do a lot more damage than regular Fluffies because they don’t know when to stop.”

“That would explain the fence, the group that attacked Lily actively broke through the fence, if they didn’t realise they were hurt they could probably push themselves to break wood.”

“Exactly, this is fucking dangerous stuff Joey, it’ll get shitrats to kill themselves sure but they’ll cause a lot of damage before they die.”

“Any ideas on how it transfers?”

“Can’t say for certain, but if it’s only attacking males, and it’s affecting the brain in this manner, my best bet would it’s attaching itself to the Y chromosome and oxidising in the bloodstream.”

“Good theory, I’ll test it when I get back to the lab.”

Jonathan looked over at his brother, seeing a cruel glint in his infected eye. “Joey, don’t do anything stupid now, you hear me?”

“Have a little faith John, when have I ever done anything stupid?”

Jonathan silently nodded, trying to ignore the feeling in his gut that something was wrong.

Over the next couple of months, Josef spent the majority of his time testing Rufous and his infection, it was rough going mostly because Rufous was a stubborn piece of shit. After fucking his last enfie-mare to death he started demanding another one and would fight Josef on everything until he got one. Josef told him just to use the body until he was able to find one but even with F.A.07 in his system, Rufous refused.

Josef never thought he’s miss Crimson’s necrophilia desires, and yet here he was wanting a stallion to fuck a corpse.

Eventually the distractions between his increasingly itchy eyeball and Rufous fucking bars of his cage got too much for Josef to handle and he left to grab the first mare he could find on the streets. He was gone about five to ten minutes and came back with a white unicorn called Debbie, only to find Katherine standing outside his front door.

The two of them stared at each other, despite technically being back together as a couple they hadn’t seen each other in at least a week, neither of them wanted to admit it but they were having difficulties.

Katherine cleared her throat to speak first. “I, uh… I was just about to leave, didn’t think you were home.”

“I was just grabbing Debbie here, see if Rufous wants a new mate.”

“Hewwo, am Deb-ee. Awe yu nyu mummah?”

“Afraid not Debbie. Is she… is she a reward or something?”

Josef could read between Katherine’s line, she was wondering why the rapist scum who attacked her Lily was getting a mate.

“No, its part of the experiment, I want to see if the virus is passed through in the womb or if the foals are protected by the mother.”

Katherine knew Jose well enough to know that was a lie, but she also knew that he probably would test that now that he thought it up.

“How’s Lily doing?” Josef asked after a moment of silence.

“She’s doing better, still has nightmares, the hardest part is her missing legs, turns out ‘huggies and love’ isn’t just a catchphrase, they do genuinely want to give huggies and love and it’s killing her that she can’t.”

“Have you considered transplant surgery? I could probably find you a donor somewhere.”

Katherine smiled for what felt like the first time in ages. “No, thank you. I booked her in with a Fluffy surgeon for a consultation, turns out because her limbs were ripped off there’s very little for the surgeons to work with, they wouldn’t be able to fit the legs properly even if they wanted to. I’ve got her a wheel frame to move around in but it’s not the same.”

“You wanna come in and talk about it? I can take a break from work for a moment.”

“No, no it’s fine, I just came by cause you weren’t answering your phone. Wanted to make sure you hadn’t gotten into trouble. I’ll leave you to your work.”

Katherine started to walk away until Josef grabbed her arm. “Hey, I’m sorry I’ve been distant. How about I come over next week, cook you up something good for dinner?”

“That sounds nice, you still know how to make homemade Currywurst?”

“Of course I do, I’m Josef Fucking Mongola.”

“Eek, bad wowdsie.” Debbie peeped up from Josef’s arms, he had almost completely forgotten about her. Katherine patted him on the shoulder.

“I’ll call you when I get a good day. Thanks Joe.”

Josef watched as Katherine left, feeling a little bit shit for not stopping her.

“Shame mummah hab heawt huwties wike a wittew bisch.”

Josef was about to chastise Debbie for insulting Katherine when he realised that that wasn’t her voice, it was a male voice, and it was somewhat familiar.

Josef looked around and he swore for a brief moment he saw face disappear into the wind, a red face with an evil grin.

With a sore head and an eye starting to flare up again, Josef tried to ignore what he saw and went back inside, distracted himself with thoughts of which of Debbie’s limbs to cut off first.

As luck would have it, Debbie proved to be a great distraction for Rufous, after Josef had sliced off her two front legs she was utterly helpless against the monstrous Alicorn who attacked her so quickly and so violently that he broke one of her back legs within seconds of enfing her.

Josef used the distraction to get on with his work, namely isolating the blood samples he was able to take from Rufous while he was raping Debbie. Josef had figured that Jonathan was right and there was something in the oxidisation of the virus to the bloodstream, the question was how to isolate it with the right enzymes.

As he tried to finalise his first test he heard Rufous call out to him. “Mistah Joesep, dummeh enfie-mawe nu stop cwyin, hawd tu hab enfies wiv sad-wawa.”

Josef felt the itch in his infected eye flare up with the stress. “What’s the problem Rufous, why is she crying?”

“Mawe say enfies bad fow tummeh-babbehs, make big fukin mess wen Wufus git tuu cwose.”

“Then fuck her anyway, it’s never stopped you before.”

“Nu hab pewmissin fwom Mistah Joesep.”

Josef was confused as to why a thoughtless beast like Rufous needed permission to rape a pregnant mare, but he was too close to working out his first experiment to care.

“Just fuck her mouth if you want, I’m busy at the moment.”

Josef turned back to his work just as the sound Debbie screaming for help only to be suddenly muffled filled the room. Josef ignored the sounds of ‘enf, enf, enf’ as he tried to return to his work, pouring some of the enzyme solution into a vial of Rufous’ blood. Only, he could feel something beside him, a strange presence laying on the table next to him, with no small degree of caution he looked over.

And saw the grinning face of Crimson staring back at him.

“Daddeh weawwy fink dat gun wowk?”

“I’m delirious, this infection has robbed me of my sanity, I’m going crazy.”

“Daddeh awways cwazee, Cwimson jus pwoof yu wosin yuw mind nyo.”

“Well… if you are a vision of my own subconscious then you’re at least self-aware away to know you are. Which I can’t tell is better or worse.”

“May-bee daddeh miss Cwimson coz hab tu deaw wiv dese fukin dummehs.”

Josef looked round at the Fluffy pair in the corner of the room, Rufous still thrusting his dick into Debbie’s sobbing mouth.

“Ok, I will admit Rufous hasn’t been what I expected, but I can’t be too mad at him. He has the distinct disadvantage of not being you.”

Crimson stared and Josef for a moment and snorted. “Cwimson fowgot daddeh am a coksuka.”

“Watch it, you’ve fucked more males than I have.”

“Cwimson am Fwuffy, anee howe a goaw fow us.”

Josef laughed, realising how much he’d missed Crimson’s crass humour. “Alright well if you are gonna be stuck in my head then keep quiet, I gotta finish my work.”

Josef returned to his chemical experiment just in time to see the blood inside turn blue then fizzle to a bright red again. Happy with what he saw, he poured some of the enzyme solution into a spray bottle and went back over to the pen, Debbie was still crying and spitting out Fluffy cum while Rufous took a shit in the wrong corner away from the litterbox. Josef leant over the pen and held the spray bottle in front of Rufous.

“Wha dat?”

“This? Hopefully a cure for your shitty behaviour.”

And with that, Josef sprayed Rufous with the solution, the immediate effect was obvious displeasure at being hit in the face with a liquid as Rufous started spitting and coughing from the solution.

“Wawa bad fow Fwuffies yu fukin dummeh, nu can… can… whewe, whewe am Fwuffy?”

Josef looked at Rufous, the yellow rings in his eyes had gone, the scowl on his face has eased away, he almost looked normal.

“You alright there?”

“Fwuffy nu wememba how git hewe. Am hoomin nyu daddeh?”

“Kinda, I’m looking after you, you were very sick and I’ve been trying to help you.”

“Fwuffy no wememba habben sickies. Am Fwuffy betta nyo?”

“Maybe, we’re still doing some tests but you look ok to me for the moment.”

Rufous – or the Fluffy formally known as Rufous – breathed a sigh of relief and looked around the room, spotting the weeping Debbie off to the side.

“Wai twu-weggie fwiend hab sad wawa? Wan huggies?”

Debbie recoiled as Rufous came closer, crying even harder at the sight of him. Rufous looked up at Josef, a hurt look on his face.

“Wai nyu fwiend nu wan huggies?”

“I think you hurt her while you were sick.”

“Nu, Fwuffy nu mean tu gib huwties, Fwuffy onwy wan… onwy… wan… wan GUD FEEWS!”

And in an instant Rufous was back, the yellow rings reappeared on his eyes and he attacked her, completely ignoring her pleas for her tummeh-babbehs as he enfed her special-place with renewed vigor.

Josef looked over at the Crimson vision and smirked.

“It’s a good start.”

With a base understanding of what he needed, Josef got to work on different solutions, tweaking the enzymes here and there to try and find the right mix needed to break through the effects of F.A.07. The results were interesting, everyone of them diluted the effects for a random amount of time, ranging anywhere between two minute to two days, but some of them had unattended side-effects. One dose cause Rufous’ leg to lock in place for the whole day, making it very difficult to sleep or eat, another dose gave him the worst case of Fluffy constipation and he wasn’t able to shit for three days, when he finally broke through the shit he produced was almost as big as he was.

The Crimson vision giggled at Rufous’ pain as he tried to pass the a log through his tiny asshole.

Josef had also removed Debbie from the pen, she was pregnant again and he figured with the experiments working, now was a good time to test his theory on womb protection. Of course Rufous kicked up a fuss but at least now Josef was able to curb his desires by spraying him in the face.

The successful experiments also allowed Josef to take some personal time to relax, he visited his brother some more although Jonathan always remarked how the yellowness of his eye, and he made time for Katherine, spending a few dinners at her place whilst helping installing accessibility ramps for Lily. A few times – after a couple too may glasses of wine – he even ended up staying the night, the pair of them reverted right back to the student days although with marginally less weed.

It was nice to feel some bit of normality again, both of them desperately needed it.

The latest solution that Josef had tested on Rufous had kept him normal for two weeks now, enough time for Josef to feel comfortable reintroducing Debbie who was now just days away from giving birth. Naturally she was still scared of Rufous and was on edge the entire time they were together, but once Rufous realised she was pregnant with his foals, he was as attentive as any good partner should be.

Debbie was still cautious, but Rufous new friendly nature had calmed her down enough for…

“BIGGESH POOPIES!”

Josef raced down to the basement at the sound of Debbie giving birth, he found her with Rufous by her side trying to push out the first foal, judging by her panicking this was likely her first ever litter.

“Twy be cawm speciaw-fwiend, Wufus and Joesep hewe.”

“Babbehs am huwtin speciaw-pwace, nu wike.” Debbie was able mutter out a few pained grunts between her panting.

Josef reached in and stroked her back. “Alright Debbie, I’m here, Rufous make sure she’s breathing, I’ll help delivery the foals.”

Josef positioned himself behind Debbie just in time to catch the first foal as it dropped out of her, quickly he used a very small needle to capture a minute amount of blood from the foal for testing, the small but sharp pain caused the foal to start chirping in a panic.

‘Chirp chirp, peep peep, chirp’

Debbie’s maternal instincts kicked in. “Wha wong wiv babbeh?”

“I’m just taking some samples to make sure the babies are ok, it’ll scare them a little bit but I promise they’ll be ok.”

“Can Deb-ee hab babbehs, wan gib dem miwkies an… AAAHAHHH!”

The next foal pushed against her, then the next and the next. Debbie delivered six foals in total, all of them varying shades of their parents red and white colours, four of them were Alicorns. Josef managed to grab blood samples from all six which did set them all off in a frenzy but once Debbie was able to feed them they quickly calmed down.

Rufous looked down at his children in awe. “Babbehs am su pwetty, wike speciaw-fwiend.”

Debbie blushed, despite the horrors at the start of their relationship, she understood that Rufous was sick and now that he was better, he was making it up to her. Josef left the happy couple and walked over to his testing station, he ran the blood samples through and was pleased to see that none of the foals showed any signs of F.A.07 at all.

He leant back in his chair to admire the results just as he felt Crimson appears next to him.

“Daddeh’s test wowk out gud?”

Josef picked up the green bottle of solution and smiled at the thought of a job well done. “Yeah, our work turned out good, Rufous is cured, the foals are safe, I could make millions off this stuff if I wanted to.”

“Bu daddeh dun wan do dat du he? Uddawise, wai daddeh mak Wed Bottew?”

Josef placed down the green cure bottle and picked up the red one beside it. “Come on Crimson, you’re in my head. You know EXACTLY why I made this bottle.”

Taking the red bottle with him Josef returned to Rufous and Debbie, both of them cuddling their foals tight in a Fluff-pile.

“Good news guys, your babies have the all-clear, there’s no sign of any sickness in them at all.”

Rufous and Debbie started cheering, ecstatic that their newborn babies were ok. Josef used that distraction to aim the red bottle at Rufous and spray him in the face again.

“DADDEH! Wawa bad for…” Rufous stopped, his head felt dizzy, something was growing inside him, something angry.

Debbie looked on at the unnervingly still form of her mate. “Am speciaw-fwiend ok?”

Rufous looked up, and Debbie shit herself in fear, Rufous was foaming at the mouth, his teeth bared at her, his eyes didn’t have the yellow ring on them. But only because they were completely yellow now.

“NUU…”

Debbie barely had time to scream before Rufous launched at her and tore out a chunk of her neck with his teeth, then while she was bleeding to death, he took his engorged cock and started fucking the wound.

Debbie was lost, scared and in pain, between the blood-loss and the suffocation of Rufous’ dick in her throat, she couldn’t even call out for her babies to escape, not that they could’ve if they wanted to.

The last thing she felt was Rufous’s cum hitting the inside of her throat before she finally choked the death.

Rufous was still snarling and panting as he finished with Debbie, no longer caring who she was or what she meant to him. He pushed her corpse over and ripped into her stomach, feasting on the soft meat.

And that’s when he heard the chirping.

The babbehs didn’t know what was going on, but they felt fear coursing through them and were crying out for their mummah to save them, unaware that she was dead.

Rufous looked down at the foals, unaware or uncaring that they were his own. With a cruel smirk on his face and a throbbing erection between his legs, he approached them, his mind filled with sick, twisted ideas.

Josef looked over at Crimson, the hallucinated Fluffy giggling with glee.

“I’d say that was a success, wouldn’t you?”

Josef turned back to the horror show in front of him and laughed, wiping his infected eye as he did. After months and no sign of healing Josef had learnt to ignore the uncomfortable pain in his eye and hadn’t bother to check on it in days.

Had he done so, he might have been able to see that the pus coating his cornea had softened somewhat, and was now congealing together, forming what looked like a yellow ring around his iris.

Chapter 1

37 Likes

oh, OH NO. Josef has human FA.07. This should be interesting.

10 Likes
Nonsense

“Nuuuu! Daddeh has sickies!”

“Nuuuu! Not daddeh Josef!”

There’s a pause as Napoleon and Hippolyta consider the implications of this.

“T’ink daddeh gon’ wook wike Wesident Ebiw munstah?”

“Mobie ow video game?”

“Hrm… gud question.”

Further pause.

“Napoweon an’ Hippowyta couwda had daddeh Josef, mama Kathwine, AN’ anodda daddeh?”

“Dey need bigga nestie.”

“Two daddies… dat awmos’ wike miwwion dowwaws…”

“Mabbeh wet Cwimson hab daddeh ob own?”

“He owny wan’ daddeh Josef.”

“Dat wai yu no wike Cwimson… no wike shawe…”

“Twu. Am gweedy.”

So, it does make me wonder if Spike is patient zero now. I’m very curious how this pans out, too. Very exciting read!

8 Likes

Also, Crimson being in his head is quite the treat.

He’s going insane, but at least he’s not lonely.

6 Likes

This has been a whirlwind to read. I’ve been loving it so far!

Poor Debbie. Poor babbehs.

The transformation part for some reason made me think of Uncle Bilbo when he’s been tempted by the Ring.

The throat ripping and fucking was so brutal and descriptive that I seriously had to hold my own throat for a second out of sympathy! Nicely done!

5 Likes

Actually, now I’m having concerns for Katherine’s safety. Of course, no telling if it has the same effect on humans, but I’d imagine it’ll be similar.

6 Likes

AGREED

3 Likes

He rubbed his infected eye with the red bottle juice didn’t he?

2 Likes

Fuck this gotten worst now mr psycho is turning psycho as well :cold_sweat::scream: and getting crimsom hallucinations as well this is getting pretty bad.

Im worried bout Katherine right now with this outcome.

Nice to see Jonathan for a while.

7 Likes

Oh don’t worry.

It gets worse.

8 Likes

:scream::cold_sweat: woahh boy! Seems worst coming to Josef and the city with that shit he did.

4 Likes

Cool.

This is NOT how you reassure people :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I’m going to bet he didn’t keep the best safety/contamination protocols.

4 Likes

Open wound around a known virus? Josef’s smart but he’s an arrogant prick with a God complex, made the mistake of thinking he was above a Fluffy virus.

8 Likes

And he’s not well on top of that which wouldn’t help lapses in judgement.

3 Likes

Josef is already a highly psychotic prick, is any virus gonna change that?

3 Likes

The worst case scenario his gonna lose an eye on the aftermath.

3 Likes

Heck, that might be the best case! He’ll get a cool eye-patch and everything!

Worse case is he starts hurting humans.

5 Likes

Oh I hope not, cause it that went out of control imagine the media frenzy his family history would like explode. :scream:

6 Likes

Here’s to hoping Josef ends up in a straight jacket. I’m just terrified of the carnage he’s about to wrought. I am a little curious if Josef really is that much of a scientific genius or if other fluffy researchers are coming up with their own cures.

6 Likes