Ruby Red pt.2: Perfect Ruby by bunnybunnyhops

Ruby woke in the morning giddy. Today had two wonderful event. Feather was going to meet her Forever Special Friend, and it was the day she was going to get rid of those bad babies that awful stallion gave to her beloved Feather. She didn’t have to punish her anymore. It hurt her every time she had to punish her fluffy, but it was necessary for her to never repeat the same mistake. She should have asked if that stallion could be her Special Friend. Ruby would have said “No” naturally. She already found Feather’s Special Friend. But somehow that nasty stallion convinced Feather to keep it from her mummah. They only had themselves to blame for what happened.
That didn’t matter anymore, his offspring were going to the best places for them. Two were going to be trained as emotional support fluffies, one was going to be a canary, and two were going to be nurse/nanny fluffies. Ruby had made agreement to have one of the nurse/nanny fluffies returned to her once she was trained. Feather was going to need the help.
Feather smiled at her human mummah when she walked in. “Hewwo mummah.”
Ruby smiled back. “Good morning, Feather.” She looked at the five foals huddled in the corner. “Good morning, worst babies in the world.”
The foals didn’t speak, the knew better than to speak. They just acknowledge her with a nod. They weren’t huddled together out of fear, it was just their closed off corner of the safe room only had enough room for them, food and water bowls and a litterbox. Ruby would only give them more room when she noticed one of them had to stand in the litter box.
Ruby smiled. Neglected foals always made for the best fluffies. They never asked for much and were grateful for everything the received. She only had to punish one once for standing up to her. He learned better real quick after a soft sorry stick to the face. A fellow breeder asked her why the face. Ruby’s answer was simple. The pain. Even the weakest person could inflict enough pain to make a fluffy cry if they were hit in the face.
That wasn’t the whole truth. Feather wasn’t Ruby’s first fluffy mare, or her second. The first had been prefect angel. Some fluffy mummah she found in the streets. She lived with Ruby for many years before dying of old age. It was her second fluffy that made Ruby change from her hugboxer ways. This fluffy was a joy up until her first litter. She had developed bitch mare syndrome. She tried every harmless method she and the internet could think of until she had to use a sorry stick. The mare laughed off every recommended area to hit them until one day the bitch turned around to call Ruby a dummy and got hit in the face. The mare’s screams and cries unleashed something deep inside Ruby and she let it all out. Ruby felt better and the mare fell more in line. After that day Ruby swear she never let another fluffy be like that bitch again
Ruby picked up a carrier and walked over to the foals area. “Time for your new homes.” She put the foals into the carrier and cleaned up their area.

After dropping off the foals Ruby went to work. She didn’t have to worry about Feather misbehaving anymore. She would only be alone for the day. She could handle that easily. But it wouldn’t stop Ruby from peaking in once in awhile.
She went to her desk. Or what was once her desk. Someone else had taken it over. A drawing station and art supplies took up one side of the cubical There were a few personal things and Ruby couldn’t help but be curious. Their office equipment had cute little rabbits and bears, Hello Kitty stickers all over their desk and pictures of their fluffies. To Ruby, this was clearly a woman’s desk.
She picked a photo up. The three fluffies looked happy, but didn’t look right. Both the alicorn and unicorn’s horns were too long. The alicorn’s wings were large and looked like they were made of metal. The small red and white one had rabbit ears.
A man clear his throat behind Ruby. “Excuse me, what are you doing?”
Ruby jumped dropping the picture. She turned and looked at the man. “Sorry this used to be my desk.”
The man shook his head. “That doesn’t give you the right to go through my things.”
Ruby couldn’t hide her surprise and embarrassment. She thought she was more worldly, but the good old sexiest views taught to her since childhood came out. “I’m really am sorry, working from home done away with my manners.” She picked up the picture and put it back into place.
Luke sighed. He normally was a nice and forgiving person, but something about this woman just made him uncomfortable. Not in the way Alice did. He knew everything about that devil. Alice was evil, but honest and did everything for a reason, even if it was her own reasons. This woman, was whole another kind of creature. She wore masks. There was no trusting people like that.
“Don’t do it again, okay. I think you should see Scott. He will know where your new desk is.” Luke moved out of her way.
Ruby laughed it off. “Right, I’ll go see him in a bit.” Ruby was so embarrassed. She knew she had to make it up to him. He had to like her. Everyone had to like her. “I see that you have fluffies, I have fluffies too.”
“That’s nice.” He knew what she was doing. “I have a deadline, can you please let me get to work?”
Ruby’s smile disappeared. He didn’t want to talk to her. Everyone wanted her to stay and chat, but the look on his face said he really didn’t want her to stay. She had to fix that, not at that moment. Soon, it had to be soon.
Ruby left quickly without a word. Luke let out the breath he was holding and sat down. He looked around to see if Ruby took anything.
The man in the next cubical looked over the wall. Luke had became quick friends with Dave after the animation company Luke worked for asked him to help out with the other company’s new game. They wanted cartoon cut scenes. Ruby’s desk was the only one available. Dave was the reason the desk was covered in Hello Kitty stickers. He thought the office equipment Luke’s beloved baby sister gifted him one Christmas was so cute. “Good job, my man, that bitch is a talker and nosy.”
Luke looked at Dave. “Sounds like you don’t like her.”
Dave half laughed. “That’s an understatement. We had a party when she decided to work from home. No one here likes her, but we pretend to. She’s all sunshine and rainbows, but I don’t know man. There’s something not right about her.”
Luke nodded. “I got that feeling.”
“Don’t get on her radar. She’s like an ink stain. Annoying and impossible to get rid off.”
“I’ll keep that in mind.”
“I mean it, man.” Dave got a mischievous smile. “I know you like them creepy, but stay away that one.”
Luke shook his head. He didn’t want to have this argument again. He throw a paper ball at him. “Get to work, or I’ll have Happy bite you again.”
Dave couldn’t hide his shock. “You should have warned me.”
“I told you to watch your fingers when you were giving her bacon.”
Dave pouted. “You’re a bad, bad man.” He sunk down behind the cubical wall.
Luke laughed and got to work.

After work Ruby picked up the stallion from a fellow breeder. She knew her Feather was going to like him. He was an alicorn like her and the same coat type only blue with a black mane and tail.
Ruby walked into the safe room. “Feather, I have a surprise for you.”
Feather could only think of one thing it could be. Ruby had told her many times what would happen once the bad babies were gone. “Special Friend home now?”
“That’s right.” She put down the carrier and opened it. “Feather meet Beloved.”
Beloved walked slowly out. He looked like everything her mummy had said he was. He was big and well built. His horn a bit longer than hers, wings larger. He bowed his head. “Hewwo, pwettiest mawe Feathah.”
Feather blushed. Her wings fluttered. It was everything she thought it would be. “Hewwo, Bewobed am bewy handsome.”
“Feathah wan’ pway?”
Feather nodded and went to get her ball.
Ruby left them to get to know each other. She wasn’t worried. She never lied about him. He was everything she said. He would never hurt Feather physically or emotionally. He would love her until the day he died.
Ruby wasn’t surprised when they ask if they could have babies. She said they could once the nanny fluffy arrived. They were disappointed, but they understood and agreed to wait. Feather out of fear, Beloved out of training.
The person Ruby made the deal with had named the nanny fluffy Dolly, she was a pegasus with a dull purple coat and the dark purple mane of her father. She was quiet and did her duties without question. She was alicorn and brown friendly. It hurt the trainer to give Dolly back. They wanted to keep her as a model for the others but a deal was a deal and her sister was a model nurse/nanny in other ways.
Dolly didn’t recognize anything when she arrived, not even the smell of her mother or the sound of Ruby’s voice. Being isolated from everything but her siblings a small corner does things like that. Those times were a blurr to her.
Dolly was introduced to Feather and Beloved. Ruby took Beloved to the side while the two mares got to know each other. They were laughing and playing with the blocks. The two mares just hit it off.
Beloved came back looking a little sad but determined. He played with the mares for a bit before he took Feather to the side to talk. Dolly continued playing with the blocks. After want felt like forever she heard the sound of “enf enf enf.” She was young, but knew what it meant.
After they were done Feather went over and tapped Dolly back. “Dowwy?” Her voice was filled with sadness.
Dolly looked at Feather. “Feathah wan’ pway huggie tag?”
Feather shook her head. “Dowwy come wiff Feathah.” Feather led Dolly to Beloved. He was looking at the ground.
They were silent for a long moment. Feather spoke. “Feathah an’ Bewobed am sowwy, Dowwy, buh mummah gib wowse huwties when fwuffies nu do what mummah say.” Feather put her weight onto Dolly’s front half leaving her rear in the air. “Dowwy must hab babbehs too fo’ miwkies pwaces.”
Beloved mounted Dolly and looked up at the ceiling. He didn’t want to do this. But he didn’t want to be punished. From what Feather told him, Ruby’s punishments were the worst. He came to fear Ruby from Feather’s stories.
Dolly tried to scream, but her screams were muffled by Feather’s fur and dirty talk. All she could do was cry while Beloved gave her bad special huggies. She didn’t understand why then, but she would come to understand.

Previous/Next

I realize I’ve said what Happy’s owner’s job was. So yeah, he’s an animator. Don’t blame Feather or Beloved for what they had to do to Dolly. They really didn’t have a choice. Ruby would have made Beloved give Dolly bad special huggies one way or another. This way was the least traumatic.

16 Likes

I’ve only just discovered this, but I already feel really bad for everyone in Ruby’s life, human or fluffy. She’s awful! :scream:

5 Likes

Yes, she is. Everyone sees it, but her.

3 Likes

What is Ruby planning on doing with Dolly’s babies? I am not seeing an easy way to get rid of them and still have Dolly cooperative in helping to raise Feather’s, especially after the bad enfies.

3 Likes

You’ll find out. It’s easier than you think, but I’ll give you a clue. There is a reason Ruby had Beloved give them special huggies on the same day.

3 Likes

This is the first time in a while where the story has a main human character that I have a great hatred towards. That and how the fluffies are being treated by Ruby seem to be turning into a polished story. Hopefully Ruby doesn’t reach the point where assaults on her co workers becomes a thing, it could turn ugly fast. Even though Ruby does her best to ensure everything is “perfect” in her own world, it’s great to see rebellion happen occasionally to piss her off and unravel her mind a bit more. Kind of like reality come knocking and Ruby refuses to acknowledge it in the end.

4 Likes

Yeah it shows at her work noone likes her for being nosy and talkie … Luke better be careful.

And whats happening to feather ? Im not sure is she gone nuts or due to Ruby’s demented mind causing the fluffies to be like that.

2 Likes

She basically want all mare to be breed? And then do that psychological thing again? Man ever since that face slap on a bitch mare she went abusive and control :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Luke is a smart guy. I’m sure he’ll be fine. Besides, if he ever got in trouble, that would make Happy cry. The last person that made her cry didn’t end well.

Feather is doing the lesser of two evils. If they refuse, they all would be punished. Hit in the face, sorry box, psychological abuse and other things.

2 Likes

I wasn’t expecting Ruby to be this… disturbing person who thinks everything revolved around her.

Well Im expecting a disturbing next chapter because of Ruby…Im beginning to hate her now

4 Likes

Yeah she went Raw when she did her first abusive action.

Why not have the trainer have Dolly knocked up before bringing her home? I doubt the quality of Dolly’s foals matters and having her a few days ahead of Feather’s birth would have been beneficial. That and now Dolly has to live with her attackers, I doubt that extra stress will help her pregnancy and will have a negative impact on the milk quality.

3 Likes

Dolly wasn’t pregnant before because Ruby didn’t want that. She wants Dolly and Feather to have the same due date for a reason that will become clear in the next chapter. And her ill will towards her attackers won’t last long.

1 Like

Oh, I understand there is more going on under the surface that we don’t know yet. I’m just voicing my opinion off the little information I have currently. No actual criticism to be had.

1 Like

Did you mean “sexist”? Sexiest doesn’t quite fit in the context lol.

Anyway, I’m enjoying this story so far! Great job with it :grinning: