Saximaphone's Fluffy RP (Part 15)

Previous: Saximaphone’s Fluffy RP (Part 14)

“DADDEH AM DUMMEH DADDEH! TUBBEH AM BESTES BABBEH! BESTES BABBEH EBAH! GIB TUBBEH WIW POOPIE TOYSIE NAO OU GET WOWSTES SOWWY POOPIES!” he screeches repeatedly over the course of his punishment. He screams and cries and shits and screams and cries some more. I eventually move the sorry box into the closet across the house to dampen the noise. It looks like my behavioural experiments (AKA knowing absolutely nothing about fluffy care and winging it) have failed. I might have pushed him into full smarty territory.

I wrap Lil’ Poopie in one of the foal diapers and place him in the box of currently-unused toys. The foal diapers are far too big for his tiny body but wrapping it over itself was good enough. Having no legs makes things more convenient for me at least.

The toy box isn’t the most luxurious place for him, considering he’ll be separated from the rest of the herd and be confronted with the scarier toys as soon as his eyes open, but Tubby was very clear that Lil’ Poopie is a toy, and he will be treated as such. Plus I am mostly curious. I make sure to face him away from the scary stuff until that happens, unless he rolls over. Though he can’t talk yet I’m assuming he might be crying out for Tubby (or rather the ‘fluffy that interacts with him’), but that is hard to tell at this point. He may just be crying over a change of location.

After Tubby’s cries of anguish were suitably muffled, the other fluffies went back to playing. Squishy was complaining about tummy owies, so Cheese and Wimpy clumsily push and roll her to the feeding bottle. These two never really interacted with Squishy before.

Many fluffies, depending on temperament, ignore or bully disabled fluffies for being ‘dummeh babbehs’ and they need to be taught to respect them. This isn’t as hard to teach as their aversion to poopies or alicorns, but stubborn or stuck-up fluffies can be difficult.

Up until this point Cheese and Wimp were more-or-less neutral towards Squishy. Now they seem to be on their way to being good friends with her. Maybe they just needed to warm up to her or were modeling the behaviour of the older, less-biased fluffies. Maybe this whole ordeal with Tubby gave them a common enemy to bring them closer? Who knows, I’m clearly no expert.

rollin

“Smeww-pwetty babbeh nyu wake up? Wan pway! Wake up nyu babbeh!” Cheese scowls and starts to poke and prod the chocolate treat, “Smeww-pwetty babbeh wake up an pway wif Cheese an Wimpy!”

After a few seconds of this, the two get fed-up and start assaulting the dessert, Cheese putting all his effort into swinging sorry-hoofsies at it, managing to make a small dent in its snoot with them. Wimpy gives it a bite on the ear which even with her milk teeth manages to take a nice piece out of the soft chocolate. What a lovely sweet taste! She walks backwards a bit and sits on her bottom, trying to process this new information with her tiny fluffy-baby brain.

Squishy, being the only one of the three that actually knows what being hurt feels like, tries to reason with the two, “Nu huwt nyu babbeh! Nyu babbeh onwy sweepin! Weave nyu babbeh awone!”

She notices a stray ‘poopie’ attempts to give the new fluffy some much-needed wicky-cweanies in hopes of reducing its suffering. She’s a bit horrified to see that a big chuck of the fluffy came off in her mouth! The terror of having done what looks like a large amount of damage to the baby overrides the delicious taste as she screams and wiggles about, “SQUISHY HUWT NYU BABBEH! SQUISHY AM MUNSTAH BABBEH! HUU HUU HUU!”

Hearing the commotion, Truffle and Eros effortlessly push the three ‘violent’ babies away. “Babbehs nu huwt nyu babbeh! Nyu babbeh onwy widdew babbeh!” Truffle scolds the other three. Squishy sobs harder now, convinced that she’s a horrible fluffy-hurting monster.

“Twuffew take babbeh tu sweepie-pwace fo sweepies,” she says, attempting to pick up the newcomer, but only managing to bite off a chunk instead. The horror fills her for a moment before she realizes that she recognizes the taste of chocolate!

“Ewos! Dis am nu weal babbeh! Dis am chocowate nummie babbeh! Is made of nummies!” She takes another bite, further confusing and horrifying the other fluffies, aside from Wimpy who finds this fascinating and goes in for some more! Eros takes a lick to taste, then smiles, digging in without paying any mind to the horrified surrounding babies. Cheese runs away screaming “MUNSTAH FWUFFIES!” and Lemon follows him, far too young to even understand what she was even seeing. Hastur is startled by all the scary screaming and confusing speaking and shambles his way as far as he can. Squishy cannot move at all and is forced to sit there, squealing an filling her diaper as the three remaining fluffies perform what she perceives as cannibalism.

trauma2

Watching this all unfold from my phone, I would be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy it.

The strangest thing about Fluffies is how people react to them. Some love to torture them physically or mentally as an outlet for aggression or stress. Others of course want to cuddle and dote on them and even fight to have them gain real animal rights. The abuse becomes alarming to some because of the physical resemblance they have to real animals and the mental resemblance they have to real children. Though more often than not, fluffy abusers do not have any desire to harm either of those things.

Fluffy abuse is sometimes (but not always) linked to psychopathic tendencies, though fluffy abusers may show no other psychopathic attributes and may otherwise be well-adjusted individuals.

The natural phenomenon of ‘cute aggression’ is said to be a primary factor in abusive behaviour towards fluffies, as subjects tend to show this behaviour towards other ‘cute’ stimuli.

However the absolute biggest factor in fluffy abuse and general indifference to fluffy well-being is the normalization of them being ‘bio-toys’ and not real animals. Fluffies where initially a protected species, but soon posed a huge ecological threat as their numbers grew. Once their rights were renounced, the threat slowed and eventually stopped as fluffy-hunting campaigns spread the word and doubled down on their artificial nature. That culture stuck, and to most people, fluffy abuse is just another form of stress relieve or recreation, just one that’s a bit more violent. It’s just part of our culture now.

Personally, I never really wanted to physically hurt a fluffy. I have no real problem with people that do, I just don’t want to see or hear about it. I’m more into the cuddles and hugs myself. It warms my heart to know that I gave a second chance to all these misfits.

I do however get urges to experiment, as you’ve already seen. Fluffies at their smartest are still incredibly stupid and gullible. Tricking them into doing things or watching what their little minds make of a situation is fascinating to me.

My more sadistic side also enjoys seeing fluffies being scared, and boy do fluffies get scared! Because of their toddler-like mind, they can’t fully grasp certain concepts, especially abstract ones, and take many things at face value. Some of them barely have grasp of object permanence. They’re afraid of the dark, afraid of small spaces, afraid of being alone, afraid of anything loud or remotely menacing in appearance. It’s very ironic that the ‘sorry box’ is considered the most humane way to punish a fluffy as it subjects them to their biggest fears as punishment.

The limited brain of the fluffy does make it more ‘resilient’ in that regard though. Fluffies were made to be happy creatures, so short exposures to fear and sadness are usually short-lived as they are distracted by more joyous things. Explicit traumatic instances or constant exposure to negative stimuli can permanently impact a fluffy’s disposition. Rarely, some fluffies may be born with a ‘defective’ mournful personality that is just… really a downer to be honest.

I’m not too concerned with the amount of trauma I’ll cause with this little stunt. Sure there’s a chance the ensuing fear and distrust could blow up my entire breeding operation, but watching them scream try to run away on their stubby legs is just too funny! I probably won’t regret this at all!

After I watch the ‘cower or cannibalize’ show for a bit I go to the other room to take Tubby out of the sorry box. Let’s see how that worked on him.

[[Interactive portion! What are things like when I get back? How will Tubby behave now? This is all gonna be chaos at this point.]]

Next: Saximaphone’s Fluffy RP (Part 16)

7 Likes

When you return, the room is in chaos. Squishy is inconsolable. She pleads with the other fluffies to stop. But, as the three devour the chocolate there is less and less to “save” until the last scraps are greedily licked up by Wimpy. Only after finishing the treat does Truffle notice poor Squishy. She tries to explain, but well… “Nu! Gu way munsta!” At this, Truffle mistakenly thinks that Squishy knows she is an allicorn. She panics remembering that daddy told her not to tell anyone and begins to sob claiming, “Nu am munsta, am wingie pointy!”

3 Likes

i could see tubby taking charge or more like demanding for what he want, he doesn’t care too much on what happen. this ends up with the other telling, he was so cool at he was in so calm against the " munsta" i also thinkg going with sinbad commented on how about some TV show or youtube a video of normal fluffy getting along with alicorns or explaining “wingie pointy” fluffies to them. also tell about about the fluffy they ate was a treat and not a real fluffy.

to tell them or not to tell them heh