Selfish Choices 7! (InfraredTurbine)

I have to talk it over with my husband first. Going to make sure it’s okay with him

2 Likes

I get that. Here’s hoping the one you have your eye on doesn’t get picked before then. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@infraredturbine

#5 is reserved. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like 6 and 5 please.

1 Like

Selfish Choices 7, Trauma edition, I really do love the descriptions as they remind me of the “about me” descriptions from Folly of Hope, and since all these foals survived a dog attack that is certainly some build in abuse potential, didn’t expect 3 foals to already be gone by now though

2 Likes

I was gonna say give 1 or 2 a brisk walk on a leash on concrete but I’m actually just remembering Goldy by Marcus and thinking it was an idea I had.

3 Likes

Give eternal dreams to everyone!!!

1 Like

Wake up babe, new Selfish Choices just dropped

1 Like

and then there were 2 left, these foals are going fast

1 Like

Rainbow Lemonade veers perilously close to being the perfect fluffy name.

3 Likes

I don’t like it when a fluffy sucks their hoof so much, it kinda pisses me off a lot. If it was a human baby it would be hella cute, so give them hell. Also yes I can be a insensitive bish o3o

1 Like

All foals adopted folks!
I’m already working on their endings.
Some ppl really wanted some foals, don’t worry, I can do the next selfish choices as soon as I get some free time xD

Last two weeks have been crazy :d

3 Likes

They all got adopted fast

1 Like

Yep, they normally get all adopted after 2 or 3 weeks xD

Gonna predict a hugbox ending for 2
5 Has some rocking ass hair so he might get lucky if any breeders are out there :face_with_peeking_eye:
The rest are F00ked :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I am new here and I have a suggestion for rainbow lemonade.
the smartie, rainbow lemonade, give him a ironic punishment.
make him popular but unable to enjoy it.
give him a rigidly strict trainer daddeh, one who is on the fashion industry, specifically fluffy pageants and the like.
rainbow lemonade get to enjoy attention and admiration from both fluffies and humans alike but to get there he had to go through some hellish disciplined path where all he did was practice and training for his entire life, a strict diet and behavior training.
he literally had no social contact nor time for playing or huggies or having a special friend…he literally was too tired after performing on the cat walk or posing for photos.
he got what he wanted but NEVER got to enjoy jackshit from it, he got to be one of the most lustrous and fashionable fluffies in recorded history, a star the likes of which you see only once per century.
hell he even got to participate in flufftv and be the star of the show, a very successful one too alongside a top tier hugboxer insta-classic movie where he was the star too.
fame, glory, popularity, reputation, trophies, admiration from both humans and fluffies…yet, it felt hollow, for rainbow lemonade slowly realized he never once truly lived life, he only performed and entertained.
and that’s all he was ever capable by the time he was at the top, he didn’t feel alive, more like a machine.
he never got to enf nor knew how to even speak to other mares, too tired to even do anything else really related to that.
though his dad extracted his cum and preserved it in lab when he was at his prime so…there was no need for wumps nor nono stick.
he wanted to die but didn’t even knew how to express such a thing, he lived a LONG and LONELY life at the top of the world, admired by all and yet not meaning anything to him.
rainbow lemonade in a twisted way, got to be the first fluffy in history to be cured of his smarty syndrome through despair.

1 Like

I got a good feeling about Grape. I think his future’s gonna turn out just fine.

2 Likes

Have I got news for you!

Wait…is Poochie’s mane dyed pink cuz it looks more peach or apricot color?

2/6 good endings 4/6 bad endings :+1::+1::+1: