Sensitive Topic : part 4 (FluffnPuff)

A week or so has gone by and by now, Jade and Amethyst dont need to rely on milkies anymore. In this time Lapis has also gotten bigger and fatter too. She should have been starting the weaning process by with no teeth for the mushy kibble, it wouldn’t go well. The other mares have been doing what they can and this time Rum and Mo-Mo were in front of Sapphire when she woke up.

“What dummeh mawes wan?”

“Ou nee gib uddah babbehs miwkies too, nu jus Wapis.”

Rum and Mo-Mo were holding two very eager looking fillies by the scruffs. One was a very pretty Aquamarine and the other a nice fiery red. This was Mary and Blitz. Monica named all the foals even some of the males but those were normally sold as chirpies so she just let new owners name them. Technically any filly was up for sale but if they didn’t sell they were breeding fodder.

“W-wha!? N-nu! Saffiwe nu gib miwkies tu dummeh babbehs! Dis am bestesh babbehs miwkies!”

“Awight Mo-Mo. Hawd way.”

With that Mo-Mo, the bigger of the two, carefully set the babbeh she was holding, down. Sapphire too confused to understand what they were doing didn’t move, which allowed Mo-Mo to tackle and pin her down. Sapphire screamed as she was pinned on her back by the large purple earthie and struggled while her fat child peeped in distress unaware of why these two mares were hurting her Mummah and letting them take her milkies.

The whole time, Mo-Mo cooed at the feeding babbehs and sang a song for them. However this was a rather different rendition of the Mummah song that every Mummah and foal knew and loved.

“Mo-Mo Wub Babbehs! Babbehs wub Mo-Mo, dwink meanie mawes miwkies! Gwow nice and pwetty!”

“NUUUU WET SAFFIWE GU! MIWKIES AM FOW BESTESH SENSITIBE BABBEH!”

The fillies happily sucked away at the milk until they had their fill and laid back satisfied. Then they heard an angry peeping behind them. They turned and saw the blue lard ball fuming and puffing out her fat little cheeks as if trying to look like anything but a big fat chirpy. The two fillies looked at her confused. She was the same size as them but where was her mane? Where where her teeth? Why was she so fat?

“Am dis a big babbeh?”

“Can Mawy and Bwitz pway wif big babbeh?”

“Ob couwse! Maybe make bebbeh nu su fatty nu mowe.”

Sapphire screeched that it was muscle, not fat and it was gonna make her babbeh the strongest. Blitz got behind Lapis and began pushing on her backside with her head, while Mary led them along. They managed to roll the rotund infant out into the yard with the other fillies and mares. To be fair though she looked like a ball…hmm Blitz was getting an idea. She rolled around Lapis a little bit, making her peep in confusion before she kicked her.

Lapis screamed as she was shot far (1 inch) from the red foal and bumped into another. The filly looked at lapis and her spherical form and got the idea.

“Dis babbeh am a baww! Pway babbeh baww!”

With that every foal came to try and get a turn at rolling around Lapis. The whole time she screamed and kicked her stubby legs as she was being pinballed by the other fillies. Meanwhile Sapphire went into hysterics to try and save her. One kick however from an amber filly however connected with Lapis’s stomach, causing her to both shit and throw up all over herself, unintentionally getting it all over Amber.

“Nuu! Huhuhu! Ambew nu smeww pwetty nu mowe!”

Sapphire stared in absolute anger. How dare this filly try to play the victim!? She caused Lapis to make bad poopies and sicky wawas! Of course Rum ran right to Monica who came out and looked at the mess.

“Cmere Amber we’re gonna get you cleaned up ok? As for you, you little shit, your going in the sorry box!”

Sapphire screamed and cried as she heard Lapis was gonna get the sorry box. She hard tales of it. A tight box plunged in darkness, an empty void that seemed to crush you from every side where minutes felt like hours and hours felt like days! Monica took both the fillies inside and went to bathe Amber.

Once Amber was all now and clean, she returned her but Lapis was no where to be found. Instead, Monica had a plan. Lapis was fucking heavy to pick up, even at her talkie babbehs size. She was gonna fix that. She brought the fat chirping tide pod to her work room. There was old blackened blood stains from old ‘projects’ and now Lapis’s blood was gonna join it.

“Alright you living stress ball, you need to lose some weight, and I have the perfect method.”

Lapis laid on the table chirping and peeping as she looked around. Where was Mummah, why wasn’t Mummah coming? What was this evil mean lady gonna do to her!? She watched her take a scalpel, looking at the shiny sharp blade. She was held down and could do nothing but flail as it was brought closer.

The blade hit her skin and her blood turned to ice. She let out a throat shredding scream of agony as the scalpel pierced her soft fatty flesh, slicing through tendons and meat with ease and the bones snapping clean off. Tears poured down her face and scaredy poopies blasted from her ass as she was forced to endure the process three more agonizing times. Her wounds were cauterized and bandaged up so she wouldn’t bleed out and she was dumped into a foal sized sorry box.

Outside Sapphire was crying heavily, acting as of her baby was killed. Rum and Rachel watched the display in complete apathy. Rachel had Amber close by and was making sure she was alright. Sapphire snapped her attention to the foal and growled. She was the reason her baby got the sorry box! She wanted to hurt the babbeh but knew it could get her a similar punishment, maybe even worse she she just glared.

Mealtime came and all the Fluffies were chowing down peacefully. Sapphire slowly ate as she watched her other babbehs work at their milky kibble while grapefruit watched and sang to them. She hated that monster so much! She didn’t deserve this comfy life. She stole her daughters after all! Sapphire kept imagining having a nice comfy home being treated like a princess, just her and her bestest.

However that wasn’t gonna be the case. After Sapphire finished Monica brought out the sorry box. She ripped it over and out fell the round now legless foal. It took her a second to register before she shrieked. It was her babbeh! Her leggies, they were gone!

“Bad news, when I picked her up, her legs they just…fell off! Ya know why? It’s becuase you fed her too much!”

Sapphire was babbling and trying to form a sentence but her brain just wasn’t having it right now. This situation was getting worse and worse each day, and she was now at a loss.

Grapefruit watched as she saw Lapis wiggle around with no legs. She didn’t know fat babbehs could lose their legs from being fed too much. Of course that didn’t actually happen but it was enough to worry her. She made sure to check every filly making sure none of them were too fat or skinny. She didn’t want them to lose their leggies too!

Monica watched and snickered as she reassured Grapefruit that the others would be just fine. But now she had to keep consistent with the lie, which might be a pain in the ass someday. She went back inside and called someone.

“Yeah, she’s a real bitch mare case. Has a fat bestest sensitive. She…yeah…yeah she’s a female…no way you’re kidding! That rare huh? Well guess I got lucky. Anyways, you gonna come over? Nice. I’ll be waiting.”

Monica hung up. Turns out female sensitive babbehs are incredibly rare. Abusers would pay top dollar for one but she had already been toying with her so her value was already practically gone. She has called her best friend, Tyler. He had been her friend since highschool and they occasionally hung out. This would be a fun affair this time.

Sapphire was about to finally get what’s coming, and find out just what came about when you favor one child over the others. It was time to finally finish what had started, and she was going out with a bang.

(This is a little shorter but the end is next! Lemme tell ya I had a lot of fun with this one! See you at the grand finale! Buh-bye! (⁠ノ⁠◕⁠ヮ⁠◕⁠)⁠ノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧)

Finale: Sensitive Topic: FINALE (FluffnPuff)

25 Likes

Ugh Monica is getting on my nerves, Sapphire deserves what she gets but Lapis doesn’t even understand what is going on. But I’m still looking forward to how this continues.

2 Likes

Monica is meant to be a bit insufferable. She is a character I do not plan on revisiting. Like at all.

2 Likes

… lets see how this ends for the bitch mare and bestest babbeh…

2 Likes

Lapis deserves better, both fluffy mummah and human owner! How does immobilising something that’s fat solve the problem? The mental gymnastics aren’t adding up.

1 Like

I think people just wanted sensitive baby abuse but I might actually rework this one. I’m not sure yet

If it were me dewling with Lapis, personally I’d get a small treadmill and a small harness aound their belly snd legs and Sapphire on the opposite end with the treadmill aligned with her milkie place. Then Lapis has to exercise to reach the milk. Carrot on a stick situation…unless Lapis cant run? (before amputation i mean)

2 Likes

Ooooh I could actually use that idea for a different story involving amill obsessed fat fuck! But yeah like I said, I’m gonna try and rectify my mistakes in the finale

1 Like

Brownie points if the milk obsessed one is either a bratty sensitive foal, or a smarty bestest or sn alicorn…rarely have them in a negative or antagonistic role.

1 Like

Oh trust me, it’s one of those.

1 Like

At least you’re not stuck trying to split the difference between bleak and hugbox. I may end up doing two endings for my bit with S.B.S

And Sensitive foals are hard to write. Active abuse… it’s just abusing a bigger chirpie really. I think the sweet spot is with fluffy on S.B.S abuse.

Or just rolling back to the presentation in No Miwkies where the s.b.s foal despite being a chubby lil guy wasn’t malignant and the mare seemed to care for her other foals, unlike the assumption that S B.S=handicapped bestest with a bitch mare mother.

And yeah, Monica is… insufferable mostly because she seems counter-productive. The fluffies being products of her encouragement is a very nice touch though.

Yeah, it MIGHT be the fact im burning out. It might take a bit for the finale because I need to refine it. I did however intend for Monica to be the most trash person I could think of.

Burnout is real. So take the time you need.

2 Likes