Small Fluffy, Big City [Thread 1]

Please read here to know how this will work.

The Foal wakes up after going to sleep, stretching it’s little legs. It checks the time on the clock, the position of the happy sun and sleepy moon on it displaying that it’s morning time, and he has three more lines before he has to leave for work. He doesn’t want to work, but if he looses his job, he won’t have any nummies anymore. Honestly, working sounds better than being out on the streets, cold and hungry. Dragging himself out of bed, he purchases some mushy kibble for himself from the dispenser, as it makes a chime sound;

“We apologize for any inconveniences caused by yesterday’s shortage. Meat and Kibble was inserted to the dispenser last night.”

And then, it dispenses food. Thank Sky-Daddy it’s working. Hopefully nothing too bad will happen today.

For the next 5 posts after the donations unfreeze, a heart will count as a donation of $10. That, and you guys get to make a suggestion of what will happen to the foal. The one with the most hearts will take place.

Have fun, and get creative. Nothing that will permanently harm the foal, please!

30 Likes

maybe a bit before the end of the fluffy shift an energy shortage followed by a heavy rain and lots of wind ? ( for the wind maybe use a hairdryer ? ) i would love to see the fluffy having to deal with climate, like having to decide if he’ll use his last coins on eating or getting an umbrella

6 Likes

Perhaps you could expose the foal to some more “explicit” content to see it’s reaction since it’s showing signs of smarty syndrome?

8 Likes

Show a video on the TV of Fluffy-on-Fluffy violence. (probably just, y’know, feral herds fighting, or emphasis on a smarty/toughie duo/trio throwing their weight around.)

5 Likes

Perhaps one day the foal could obtain some spaghetti before or after work. I was thinking the spaghetti is “stolen” from another civilian who either misplaced the spaghetti or is flat out mugged due to how much the foal wants it.

Later that day, the police go to the foals’ apartment and catches him lying about the stolen food as they show him footage of the theft airing on the TV. The foal is then threatened and roughly handled by the police, who also warn him about future consequences for committing crimes. The foal is shaken up by the experience and tries to watch more TV to calm down, but the TV shows fluffies being “imprisoned” for bad behavior and being mistreated.

11 Likes

The foal gets a call from mom!

5 Likes

The fluffy, meets a loan shark

2 Likes

The little shit is watching TV and enjoying himself, the day has been good, but suddenly, light turns off, and strange, scary sounds appear outside it’s room, from behind the door and walls. Even better if you show him parts from a horror movie the day before

4 Likes

Perhaps one day the foal could obtain some spaghetti before or after work. I was thinking the spaghetti is “stolen” from another civilian who either misplaced the spaghetti or is flat out mugged due to how much the foal wants it.

Later that day, the police go to the foals’ apartment and catches him lying about the stolen food as they show him footage of the theft airing on the TV. The foal is then threatened and roughly handled by the police, who also warn him about future consequences for committing crimes. The foal is shaken up by the experience and tries to watch more TV to calm down, but the TV shows fluffies being “imprisoned” for bad behavior and being mistreated.

After watching some television (the current show playing was a playthrough of a Happy Wheels level), the foal went over to the litterbox before taking a dump. Begrudgingly, it walked outside, huuing a small bit. It may of hated his dummy human mummah, but he loved his actual one to bits. He’s still a big fluffy, don’t get him wrong, but he still should be able to see his mother. One day, he’ll try and buy a way out of this city, and probably ask around if there’s even one in the first place.

Grabbing a cat puppet and putting it on, you place the smallest bowl of spaghetti you’ve ever seen. Your name is Rose, and you’re a fluffy breeder by trade, though you have started a second side-project that lines your pockets with a few extra dollars every now and then. What you did was make a model city, originally to act as a bizarre method of trying to fix weening foals with bad temperaments, but after setting up the security cameras dotted around to be a livestream which tracks the foals, it’s actually starting to become a good source of income slowly over time.

Granted, you’re not the first to do this. The first guy was called Ring of Fire, and he fucked it up big time by killing the titular foal. You think the stream and foal were called “Citizen?” You’re not sure. Anyway, back to it. Some guy called “PrayingUrsine” or whatever was selected for the random suggestion giveaway, and so you’re gonna be carrying that out. You velcro the bowl to it’s hand, and get ready for the ensuing show.

On the way to work, the foal smelt something divine. The scent was strong enough to slice through the disgusting, faint stink of piss and booze, and caused it’s mouth to salivate.

“Sketties!”

Bounding over to the smell, the foal stumbled to see a kitty friend (or monster) talking on the “foan”, just like how dummeh human mummah did. It was currently in the small park they have hear, sitting on a bench with the delicious, tantalizing spaghetti lounging next to him.

“What? Oh, yeah, yeah, I bought a treat for the kid, seeing as she’s doing well in class. All A’s so far! … Yes, sweetie. I know. I could afford it with my spare change, don’t worry. Look, I’ve already bought it and It’s too late to return it back to the restaurant. Yes, we have enough for rent, don’t worry. I promise we won’t be out on the streets again, mk? Mhm. Alright. I love you sweetie. Oh, and don’t tell Tilly, it’s gonna be a surprise.”

The kitty monster hung up, putting the phone back into his pocket and started walking off, leaving the spaghetti behind. He must have forgot to pick it up. Welp, if he doesn’t want it, the foal will have it. It quickly ran over, snatching the ambrosia off of the bench, about to run of as it heard a “HEY!” from behind. The foal, panicked, ran as fast as he could behind a tree, employing the ingenious tactic of 如果我看不见你,你看不见我 developed by Sun Tzu. It seemed to work. As fast as it could, the foal slurped up all of the spaghetti as fast as it could, relishing every single bite before quickly running, er, waddling off to work.

Eventually, it reached his destination, immediately clocking in and getting to work. The first few hours rushed by with the adrenaline keeping up with it, flagging the bad-smelling spaghetti and letting the good ones pass with each passing good spaghetti causing his adrenaline to spike more, mainly through the scent reminding him of his heist. He was so caught up in his work and adrenaline that he didn’t realize that a light on the roof fell and hit his hind leg, until he tried turning around, upon which he stumbled and looked upon the broken light and what looked like a missing leg, and a feeling of a sharp pain before nothing. Oh no.

SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Oh god it actually fell for it. What you did was just smack his leg with an LED lightbulb, wrap a small, cylinder shaped block for foals in a pastel blue woolen fabric and squirt some ketchup, all the whilst quickly injecting it with enough morphine to knock it out. Quickly getting to work, you clear up the props and ketchup, before using Velcro to stick the foals “lost” leg to it’s torso, like how some Victorian beggars would fake being an amputee for the pity of the richer folk. You also prepare a frog puppet, making sure to chose the fattest looking one before the foal stirs…

“Hey, Kid, wake up. C’mon, if you die the amount of shit we’ll be i-”
“W-Wha’ happen?”

The foal woke up, blinking around as the factory owner squatted down to his level.

“You had an accident. One of the lights fell and hit your leg, causing it to be crushed off.”
“Wh- WEGGIES! FWUFFY NEE’ WEGGIES FOR HUGGIES AND PWAY! GIB WEGGIES BACK NAO!”
“Can’t do that. I’m a businessman, not a wizard. The leg’s gone. And you’re lucky I’m in a generous mood, or else you’d be in shit for how you’re talking.”

The foal starts to cry, tears building up and threatening to spill.

“Look. Don’t cry. This could be the best thing to ever happen to you.”
“Buh HOW?”
“Well, right know you have two options. Either you sue my business for damages done to your leg-”
“Wut soo?”
“Let me rephrase. You try and have the police take money from us to pay for your leg, and get a very small chance to gain enough money to survive for the rest of your life. However, you will be fired and you’ll be out of a job, plus if the economy crashes-” The foal tilts it’s head “Things start to cost more you’ll be screwed. Either way, it’s very, very, very unlikely to be worth risking a job.”

The foal starts to worry, it’s breath picking up as the boss starts speaking again.

“Or, we can help you.”
“how wouwd yu do dat?”
“Well, we’d promote you, give you a better job in other words. You’d get the job of sorting the boxes. You’d even get a better pay, about 4 coins a day instead of 3. All you have to do is keep quiet and sign this nondisclosure agreement.”

The foal’s face immediately lights up. That job, if it’s correct, sound like that colour sorting toy! Not only that, but the pay is much better! It couldn’t be any more convinced at this point.

“Fwuffy wiww take jobsie! Tank woo mistew boss!”
“No worries, no worries, now, if you could stamp your hoof here…”

The foal felt like today was a good one, save for the missing leg. He hummed on the way home from work, singing a song about having eaten a kitty’s sketties and having a new jobsie in what totally was a beautifully melodic piece. It took a bit longer than usual, but that’s to be expected. Opening the door, he dumped the coins from his back into the pile he ha-

Wait why are the motherfluffing popo here?

“I assume you’re Mr. Fluffy, right?”
“W-W-Wes, mistew officew. Wut yu doin’ in fwuffy’s housie?”
“We’re looking for some stolen spaghetti. I’ll give you a chance to come clean. Have you stolen any at all?”
“Uh, nuuuuuuu! Of couwse noooooot! Do yu eben hab a wawwent?”
“I’m surprised you know what that is.”
“I heawd about it on teebee. Nao, ge’ out ow show wawwent!”
“Stop trying to change the subject sir. Did you steal any spaghetti today?”
“Nu!”

The oinky friend officer then sighed, pulling out a small screen as it showed the fluffy a video on it. It seemed to be of a cat on a phone, walking away as a handsome, blue stallion ran and grabbed his spaghetti. That fluffy looks familiar, though…

Oh shit.

“Caught red handed, sir. I’m afraid I’d have to arrest you for theft and perjury, along with insulting an officer,”
The foal gasps in fear. “Nuuuuu!”
“, However, it’s nothing a few coins can’t fix. You seem to have six over there. Give me three, and I’ll consider that I may have searched the wrong house.”

Welp, you don’t have a choice. You don’t know much about jail, but your mummeh told you it was like a big sorry box filled with other meanie fluffies that hurt and give bad enfies to others.

“O-Otay.”
“Thank you. Now, be a good fluffy and keep your nose clean.”

The oinky officer takes a few coins, before walking outside, whistling as he slams the door closed. Currently, you can hear your blood pumping through your ears, as you immediately drink enough water to fill your bladder. After pooping and peeing, you go over to the television and turn it on. Maybe some Babies! can help you calm down?

Checking up on the foal, all you can hear is sobbing and "nuuu!"s. At first you panic, thinking it got hurt, which would be bad since a dead or injured foal doesn’t go for as much, and start flipping through the CCTV footage. But, you immediately burst into laughter upon seeing that it’s just watching some prison documentaries. You immediately tab into your Foalgarita livestream, leaving a comment.

Rose_Wine: To the sick bastard who put Scared Straight on in the mediashare, you’re amazing. That shit’s hilarious.

Donations are now unfrozen! Let’s see if we can get to a new fluffy being added to the city. Donations will freeze upon a donation goal being reached, by the way.

CURRENT DONATIONS: $101
FOAL INFORMATION:
1)
NAME: N/A
COLOURS: Pastel Blue, White
TYPE: Unicorn
TEMPERAMENT: Aggressive + Clingy
MONEY: 2 coins

APARTMENTS USED: 1/6

DONATION GOALS:

$10: Food runs out for the day [REACHED]
$25: The foal gets mugged [REACHED]
$50: One free request giveaway [REACHED]
$75: The foal ‘loses’ a leg at work [REACHED]
$100: Another foal is added, and both get a user decided name [REACHED]
$150: A Bar opens up with actual alcohol [STILL NOT REACHED]
$200: The foal is fired, and must get a new job [STILL NOT REACHED]
$250: A cold snap/heatwave hits, depending on what yall want [STILL NOT REACHED]
$300: Ten more foals are added and named by the users [STILL NOT REACHED]
$400: You unleash three rats into the city to hunt the foals for a week [STILL NOT REACHED]
$500: Economic recession! The foals must pay double as much for everything [STILL NOT REACHED]
[MORE GOALS TO COME!]

12 Likes

Oh, neat. You’ve noticed that the stream has reached $100 in donations. Getting up from your deskchair, you go over to the mother/foal pens, inspecting for any foals that you can add to the world. You’re looking for either the ones that have bad colours, those with poor temperaments or anything that would make it harder to sell. You do know that you must make sure they’re weanling sized, however, since for now an adult fluffy would be too big.

After an hour of searching, you’ve found a total of [#] potential foals;

COLOURS: Chocolate Brown, Purple
TYPE: Earthie
TEMPERAMENT: Quiet + Well-behaved

This one was rejected by his mother for being a runt, until you gave her a good whapping with the sorry stick. Regardless, it was clearly mistreated to some degree. The poor fella’s been having a rough life since birth, and honestly Folevile would be a mercy for it.

COLOURS: Hot Pink, Green
TYPE: Pegasus
TEMPERAMENT: Independant + Boastful

This stubborn foal bosses her mother around like a drill sergeant, which is hilarious until you release it’s meant to be sold to a family which it will try to boss around too. For this one it’s either the spaghetti grinder, Folevile or the furnace.

COLOURS: Pumpkin Orange, Green
TYPE: Earthie
TEMPERAMENT: Energetic + Sociable

This foal was part of a Halloween sale you did, with seasonal colours. Unfortunately. he was the only one out of the batch who wasn’t chosen. You could resell him, but you trained them to play harmless pranks (Ie. jumping out from behind a corner and saying “boo!”)

To vote, just put the number corresponding with to the foal of your choice in the comments, along with a name. The highest number of votes wins, meanwhile the vote who’s name has the highest amount of likes also wins.

8 Likes

3, Rick

1 Like

Foal 3.
Name: Benji

1 Like

Wow! The way both the suggestion and the goal ended up flowing together was amazing. The quick background and personality glimpses for the cat “citizen” and the officer that you added in are both good foundations for future ideas as well.

3 Likes

For fluffy #1, they should be called “whisper” for their temperament.

2 Likes

As for foal # 2, into the grinder slow. Offer him at half price to Blue.

2 Likes

cuts off the youtube to munstahmummahs feed and shows me taking care of gud fluffies cos im nice

4 Likes

Id probably say foal 2, seeing another fluffy being mean might help the blue one
Also, its a lil mean but the blue foal could be called poopie since he tried to kill a brown foal in his litter

5 Likes

Alright, seems like Foal #3 is a winner! Now, all we need is a name. Post your idea for the names for both foals down below (If you already have, sorry for the inconvenience), and the one with the pair of names with the most hearts will win. Have fun~!

Also, hi @Muffin.

2 Likes

Damn, I’m terrible with making names. Let’s call the original foal “Tripod” just for spite and the newbie “Serial Killer”, all for the moment of them meeting each other. Imagine - he scares Tripod and then literally says he is a serial killer.

4 Likes

love this idea

3 Likes