Someone's trash is someone's else tresure. By: Neku-chan

Commision for someone on reddit! :slight_smile: the story of a super breeder, two rejects and a bad mummah.

287 Likes

MY HEART

18 Likes

i wanna adopt bot of them, your fluffies are fuckin cute

15 Likes

She’s actually a conjoined twin but the type you cant see on the inside, save for its tits which showed up on the outside.

Helps explain the size too.

Love this art btw. :slight_smile:

18 Likes

This is how you do hugbox right.

15 Likes

All right imma stomp on the feral mare’s teats, let’s see who’s babies starve first bitch

9 Likes

Yeeeeah, sorry bad mummah got ran over by my nephew who was practicing his driving, my own Fluffy whom I named “Grunt” (a unusual patterned Stallion who’s fur looked almost like camo) popped up and screamed at “Yu stupeed dum-ash!! Watch where Yus walkies!! Fo pwetes sake” I swear that little guy has a mouth, but love him all the same…

14 Likes

I just love your art. Your fluffies are so cute!

4 Likes

ran over is too mild, the guy I commissioned has other plans for her ;D

7 Likes

awww thank you ;w; <3

3 Likes

Lol Kay, hope I could commission you to draw Grunt… Picture a scarred up stallion with near camo fur, and mane chopped to a buzz, and mouth like a drill sergeant, and toughness to boot :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Aw, yay for tears of happiness on their little chubby cheeks!

7 Likes

I love this. Please do more!

3 Likes

Oh God, camo fur pattern is kinda hard to paint, but I kinda like challanges.
If you are interested msm me :3 don’t worry if you don’t.
For some reason I read the last part as “with boots” and now I can’t stop thinking on people buying baby shoes for fluffies xD

3 Likes

OMG! This is THE BEST HUGBOX PIC EVER!!!

Also, I love the idea of a fluffy having a parasitic twin, and having extra parts from the twin it absorbed in the womb. Never saw that done before.

3 Likes

The kek??

I don’t know which is more messed up. A quad-titted mare. Or a foal surviving on it’s own for 2 days. Especially one that’s just sitting there crying in it’s on piss. It’s gonna dehydrate before anyone can find it, and that’s if it doesn’t get picked off by a rat from all the noise it’s making.

I’M REALLY EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW. GET OFF MY BACK, WILL YA!!! I LOVE THIS ART BUT THAT FOAL SURVIVING FOR 2 WHOLE DAYS ON IT’S OWN HAS ME SHOOK!

5 Likes

Grunt in mini combat boots!!! Squeee!

3 Likes

Im loving your work and story telling… So cut with the fatty waddles and puffy cheekies!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

After giving them their namsies it took 10 minutes for them to waddle over to hug his hand.

6 Likes

Not sure about that either, I just follow instuctions lol l’ve seen foals survive in the wild it’s a reject and usually learn faster ro take care of themselves. Maybe gets a little food and cries the resta of the time?
I also like the twins idea but this time it’s not the case. It’s more like anexperimental fluffy created genetically yo produce more milk

7 Likes