Sweet Dreams, Rude Awakening by:Foxhoarder

Here’s something for Fwufftobuh 2021 (TWO Versions!!), with the word of the first day being insect. Sweet dreams!

Finally got an excuse to draw a fluffy peepee too. :wink:

86 Likes

Kinky little dreamer.

7 Likes

lmao couldn’t expect less from you

3 Likes

Oh, that’s hilariously evil.

4 Likes

It’s a fine line between tickling and CBT.

This line was pierced, probably repeatedly.

Did they wake up and that provoked the sting? Or did they get stung and wake up?

If it’s the first, im wondering if the hornet/wasp was coaxing the soft meat out and was about to bite before it was interupted.

4 Likes

Spechuw dweams

2 Likes

Panel 2 - That face when you remember you’re single and you thought such dreams no longer brought you heart hurties.

1 Like

First thing i thought of when seeing this:

11 Likes

Looks like a wasp though.
I should know, I had a fluffy getting gutted by a wasp.
and had way too many wasp references open.

3 Likes

Now he can boast that he have big nuts :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Considering the word of the second day is ‘Pop’ I’m a little concerned how this may end for him.

4 Likes

“An’ that babbehs, am how fwuffy met youw mummah.” Daddy says to the swarm of hornet/wasp fluffy drones.

5 Likes

The implications… OH NO.

4 Likes

Hornet/wasp queen. “Your fathers the first man not to die after mating. I decided to keep him around.” (I know that’s bee’s, not sure if same for hornets/wasps xD)

3 Likes

Love this, my only complaint is not seeing the fluffy writhe in unspeakable pain.

2 Likes

dat some natural abuse

1 Like

You are an endless font of unique ways to abuse genitals… I am in awe every time you put out a new one.

3 Likes

Gotta suck seeing a wasp in your room at 3 am

2 Likes

Eeoucchhie!!! :confounded:

3 Likes

He was having nice dreams as a result of something touching him. And woke up when the touching took a huge turn into pain. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes