The Abuser's Virus: Sucessful Launch Universe Story [By. VampiricFluffy]

This story is a sequel to Scalping Fluffies for Christmas, and is of course another entry in the Successful Launch Universe.

Dr. Malin Crowlex, a head designer at Hasbio, had a very strong love for Fluffies. While all the scientists who worked on the development of Fluffies, took at least some degree of pride in their creation, Malin’s love for them was a bit different. Having spent so many sleepless nights and thousands of hours working toward their creation she had developed a true maternal love for the Fluffies. She was there when the protypes first came out of their artificial wombs and she went down in history as the first person a Fluffy, ever called “Mummah”. She was not naïve though; she knew the world could be a cruel place and that not everyone would love Fluffies. She knew that she could not watch over the wellbeing of every Fluffy in the world, so she wanted to give them a way to defend themselves.

Fluffies are a chimeric amalgamation of multiple types of animals. Most notably; horses, birds, cats, dogs, and a tiny bit of sea horse. An important bit of animal genetics to both their soft fluff, and Malin’s desire for a self-defense mechanism was their skunk DNA. In her reports to the higher ups the skunk DNA was selected specifically for their soft fur and possibility of unique patterns for the Fluffies. Unbeknownst to the higher ups who weren’t trained geneticists, multiple species could have been chosen to fit this role better than the skunk. Malin wanted skunk DNA specifically for their ability to release a chemical spray.

The spray she intended all Fluffies to have would have not only smelled bad but have left the victim of it with a mild sickness to further deter them from attempting to harm Fluffies. Once what she had been planning was discovered by Hasbio, Malin, was ordered to suppress the Fluffies’ ability to develop skunk like anal glands and to cease Devlopment of any type of virus no matter how supposedly mild. Knowing that she narrowly avoided termination, Malin, of course, complied with the demands. However, she did manage to get a few Fluffies that she had specially bred to go to the open market. She hoped that the few horror stories that would likely crop up about her special Fluffies, would be enough to deter at least some abuse.

Sean, during his breakdown on Christmas Eve, discovered something dark about himself. He truly enjoyed the harm he had caused to the Fluffies. So innocent, and full of hope despite being in a can almost their entire life. He loved the feeling of crushing that, the fear he knew they had seconds before he ended their lives. His newly discovered fun was not without cost, however. He of course was in debt over $20,000 from all the Fluffies, that he was unable to sell. He had also spent Christmas in jail and was charged with the illegal discharge of a firearm. He had narrowly avoided a felony animal cruelty charge as the status of Fluffies, as an animal had yet to be settled within the state of Ohio. Sean not only enjoyed hurting Fluffies, but he also believed that he was justified in doing so as revenge for the awkward financial and legal position they had put him in.

Sean had no desire to ever buy a Fluffy or anything else from Hasbio, ever again. To feed his new addiction to Fluffy abuse, he would drive around neighborhoods until he found an unattended fluffy grazing on someone’s lawn. Depending on his mood he would either coax them into coming with him, or simply grab them, throw them in the back of his van and drive away. He thought that his most recent outing would be no different.

Upon driving around, a wealthier neighborhood, Sean found what he thought to be a prime target. A beautiful adult white Pegasus Fluffy, with a bright red mane and tail. Unlike most Fluffies, she had a red stripe running from her head down her back. With such a unique coat she had to be a very expensive Fluffy. Sean decided to go with the more subtle approach for this one. He parked the van right in front of where the fluffy was playing and got out. “Hello little fluffy” he said in the most over the top happy way he could muster.

“Hewwo nice mistah!” the Fluffy replied, kicking a ball over to Sean. “Do ‘ou wan’ to pway baww wiff candy stwipe?” She smiled up with him excitedly. “Nu one pways wiff candy stwipe whiwe mummah am at schoow.”

Fluffies, due to their innocent nature almost always gave some piece of information to Sean that he could use to easily lure them in. “I’m here to pick you up. I’m going to take you to your mom and we’re all going to get a spaghetti lunch” If the promise of her owner didn’t get her in the van, he knew the promise of every Fluffies’ favorite food would.

The Fluffy could now barely contain her excitement and began jumping in place. “Weawwy! candy stwipe gets to see mummah eawwy an’ get sketties!”

“That’s right” Sean managed to get out through gritted teeth. As fun as it was to get Fluffies excited only to bring the world crashing down upon them was, Sean really could not stand them. “Now come on, upsies”.

The Fluffy stood on her hind legs indicating she wanted good upsies and Sean picked her up. Candy Stripe now being held by Sean finally got a good smell of him. He didn’t smell like she was used to humans smelling. He smelled like sweat and something else that was like her litterbox, when it needed changing. “Why nice mistah nu smeww pwetty?” Candy Stripe asked in the usual overly blunt yet cutesy Fluffy way.

Sean’s thin façade cracked with that comment. He now no longer wanted to build up to the torture and he now just wanted to kill the Fluffy right there. “Listen here you little shit!” Sean yelled directly into Candy Stripe’s face. “I’m going to fucking kill you, you fucking shitrat!”

Candy Stripe began to cry, now more afraid than she had ever been in all her pampered life. Something very primal awakened in the back of her mind. She felt something activate in her and without really thinking she screamed “Sowwy spway fo’ munsta hooman!” Candy Stripe kicked around in his arms until she was perfectly lined up and managed to spray a stream of foul-smelling clear liquid directly into Sean’s face. Sean immediately dropped her, and she flapped her wings attempting to slow her fall. This of course did not work, and she hit the ground hard. She ran toward the house and away from Sean as fast as her tiny legs could carry her. “Daddeh munsta hooman am twyin’ to gib foweba sweepies tu candy stwipe!”

Sean could barely see, whatever foul liquid the Fluffy had sprayed on him burned his sinuses and blurred his vision. As scared as he was in that moment it soon turned to white hot anger. Things went from bad to worse when he heard the telltale pump of a shotgun and the angry shouts of a gruff man. “What the fuck are you trying to do to my Fluffy?!” The clearly enraged shotgun wielding man shouted.

Sean managed to roll back into his van and slam down on the gas as he drove away as fast as he could. His vision began to return as the liquid drained from his eyes and down his face. He was completely soaked in whatever it was. Having made a hobby of torturing Fluffies, Sean was very familiar with what their bodily functions tended to smell like. Whatever he was currently soaked in smelled nothing like anything that he had ever smelled that had come out of a fluffy. As angry and confused as he was he knew that he had to get home and shower off whatever the hell he was currently covered in.

The drive home was torturous, while his vision cleared, his skin felt like it was burning. The spray had soaked into his shirt and seeped down his pants and into the seat of his car. After what felt like an eternity of torture, he finally made his way home. He stripped his clothes off as soon as he got into his house and immediately jumped into the shower and let the water wash over him. Sean spent almost an hour in the shower and went through an entire bottle of body wash and still could not get the lingering odor out. Whatever the Fluffy fluid was it was like skunk spray. He finally went the smart route and treated it as such, mixing the usual concoction of dish soap and baking soda. That finally managed to get the smell to a manageable level.

He had never heard of a fluffy spraying someone before and had no idea that they even had that capability. He thought that maybe the Fluffy he encountered had a unique mutation due to the nature of their Chimeric DNA. At the end of the day, it didn’t matter he only wanted revenge and was already planning a trip back in a few days to kill the Fluffy this time. Despite it only being a bit after 3 pm Sean was feeling insanely tired. He figured that it just had to do with everything that he had been through and decided to lay down for a nap.

Sean woke up in the middle of the night feeling as though he was on fire. Just by touching his burning forehead he knew he had a nasty fever. He got up and chugged down a couple of bottles of water and took some pain killers. Despite feeling as sick as he did, he was also feeling extremely hungry. To make it even weirder he had a strong craving for spaghetti.

Over the next few days Sean was not getting any better and despite him eating more than he normally did he was losing weight at a surprisingly fast rate. His strange cravings continued with him cooking himself a spaghetti dinner every night and snacking throughout the day. One night as he laid in bed he felt his stomach grumble, and it felt as though something was rapidly moving through his intestines. Sean felt like he had to take the biggest shit in his entire life.

He barely made it to the bathroom and sat down on the toilet just in time. It felt as though he was shitting out his insides, it was the most painful dump he had ever taken in his life. After he was done, he felt relieved and better than he had in weeks. His brief relief was replaced with horror as he heard chirping coming from the toilet below him. He stood up and stared down into the bowl.

Among the chunks of bloody shit, Fluffy foals about half normal size swam. Unlike normal Fluffies they seemed to have fins instead of legs and fish like tails. Sean flushed and vowed to never come in contact with another Fluffy ever again.

Author’s Note: I hope you enjoyed another entry in the Successful launch universe. To answer the question, you may have; yes, that was the introduction to Sea Fluffies in this universe. What first drew me to Fluffies was just how bizarre the whole concept of them is. For this Story universe I wanted to add my own bizarre lore to the Fluffy multiverse.

Thanks for reading and please check out my other stories if you have not already.

19 Likes

Well that was a turn

1 Like

Well this was a fun, if weird ride.

3 Likes

Literal poopie babbehs?! :hushed:

3 Likes

nope-so-much-nopemonster

2 Likes

Forsooth, the bizarro world Hasbio™!
Dr. Harriet Roseman is looking down from a more pulchritudinous plane, a single, perfect tear falling from her eye.

2 Likes

I feel weirdly proud that I was able to get anyone in the Fluffly community to nope out lol

1 Like

I am pleased to give you the title of a dark hugboxer, a man who uses fluffy as a weapon against humanity in his stories.
The sound of applause.

1 Like

Thank you I am honored and humbly accept.

1 Like

What a wild turn of events. I assume with no one to take care of them, the little flipper/shit fluffs died in the sewer lines. But now I need to know about others that survived.

2 Likes

Damn, bitch is crazy.

2 Likes

Yeah there are platy of Malin’s special Fluffies still out in the world. Glad you enjoyed and yes more of my version of Sea Fluffies will be coming.

Butt babys. ~chuckle~

coughs

As an adult I very much enjoyed this work.

2 Likes

Karma.