The American Dream (Part 10) by DreamMLP

About 3 minutes earlier…

“Nyu daddeh?”

Mummah sat on the sidewalk, asking any human that passed.

“Nyu mummah?”

Few paid any attention.

“Mummah and bestest babbeh nee’ homsies!”

She picked up her bestest babbeh with her mouth, showing her off to people who didn’t bat an eye.

“Mummah! Bad upsies!”

“Sowy babbeh!”

She put Yellow down. Walking back over to the pile of trash, she set herself down. Yellow curled up beside her.

“Coo…”

Yellow looked adorable when she slept, she was the bestest babbeh after all. She did everything in the bestest way. You couldn’t, you couldn’t even find you and her a home. No matter how hard you tried, how much you begged, no human seemed to want anything to do with you.

“There they are daddy!”

You looked up, a car sat on the side of the road in front of you. The back door opened, and out came a human, a little girl.

She bent down and began to pet you. It was the first time in awhile you had felt this, and it was amazing.

“Don’t do that yet Janice! You don’t know where it’s been!”

The voice was that of a man, emerging from a front door.

“Told you there’d be fluffies around here, you’re a good spotter! A momma too… only one.”

He bent down with the girl, examining you.

“They’re both so cute!” Janice said, lowering her finger to yellow. Yellow happily wrapped her front legs around it.

“Look she likes me! Can we keep them daddy?”

Daddy put his hand to his mouth, looking you over. “So, yellow momma, how many times have you given birth?”

You found yourself confused by the question.

“Sorry… I meant how many times have you had ‘biggest poopsies’?”

You sat and thought for a bit. “Had won befwore, den dis bunch of babbehs. Onwy bestest babbeh hewe nao…”

He seemed to frown at the mention of bestest babbeh, but then he asked: “How many babbehs did you have?”

“Fowe.” you said, “fowe babbehs, hownie-wingie munstah dewe too, but speshaw fwiend get wid of munstah.”

He raised his eyebrow at the mention of a hornie-wingie monster.

“I think these will do fine, Janice. Why don’t you get them in the car?”

“Really daddy! Thank you!”

Next thing you knew you were on your new mummah’s lap, rejoicing at your new home. As Janice went to close the door, you saw a blue shape move from the alley. How had you forgotten?

“BYU BABBEH!”

“Don’t go yet daddy! He’s almost here!”

Daddy watched the blue foal run it’s heart out towards the car. For a second he pondered simply speeding off, he didn’t need it. Then he thought for a moment. Blue… white… red eyes? Yep, he was worth any potential risk.

“Alright sweetie, pick him up when he gets here.”

Previous Part

Next Part

27 Likes

if there’s anything that gets Americans going it’s those damn three colors and guns, like that car would’ve stopped immediately if blue had a toy gun on him or something LOL.

also another alicorn mention finally, my theory that he’s still alive is maybe true after all.

4 Likes

Lmao, and the advertisements for them would be a tanned busty chick sitting on a red pickup truck holding a Fluffy (who is also holding a gun) whilst an eagle soars in the background

3 Likes

I still pray blue would be spared or treated good if any of the man’s reaction learning of the bestesh babbeh.

And knowing the mare’s attitude.

1 Like