The American Dream (Part 11) by DreamMLP

Janice’s room was unlike anything you had ever seen. She and her dad walked in, Mummah in her arms with you and Yellow gripped onto her fur. Right away, Mummah’s jaw dropped.

“Ou tank yuo nyu daddeh and mummah! Is bestest homsies fo’ babbehs!”

The place was nice, you had to admit. A bed, closet, barbie house, pink everywhere, standard room for a little girl. In the corner is what caught your eye, a fenced off saferoom.

Janice let you down, Mummah and Yellow looked around in awe, while you hopped off her back and immediately began sniffing around. Your nose urging you past the gate of the saferoom to a bowl of kibbles.

“Not yet little guy,” New Daddeh said. “You’re still a small guy… but from the looks of you, I think you’ll be weaned soon. You both will.” He smiled at that last part.

The saferoom had a fluffy bed, bowls for kibble and water, three blocks, and a stuffed friend. Newfound luxuries to you, but really the cheapest daddeh had found at the store.

Mummah and Yellow wandered in after you.

“Bedies!” Mummah said, stepping around her cheap bed and getting herself comfortable. “And warm housie!”

“Well…” Daddeh began. “Now that we’re all here we should lay down the law. Janice, you better not play too rough with these fluffies, especially the foals. You know how easily they can get hurt!”

Janice looked down. “Yes daddy.”

“And you guys…” he turned to the three of you. “I better not catch you making any ‘sorry poopsies’, use the litterbox, and only the litterbox! Or I’ll have to punish you, got it? Alright, I’m going to go make some calls. I’ll leave you to-“

“Daddy!” Janice said, smiling. “We haven’t named them yet!”

“Oh yeah, of course.”

He bent down to get a closer look at you with Janice.

“Hmm… the Mummah can be… Janice 2!”

“Daddy!” Janice laughed. “She’s all yellow and white, like a Sweet Tart!”

“Sweettart? How about Sweetheart. And the baby?”

She took a long look at yellow, “Barbie! Because she’s yellow and pink!”

Mummah and Yellow both rejoiced at their new names.

“Sweetheawt! Tank yuo mummah!”

“Am Bawbie nao! Bestest babbeh luv nyu namsies!”

“Yaay!” Janice clapped her hands. “We’re gonna have so much fun playing!”

“You forgetting something sweetie?”

She seemed confused for a moment. “Oh yeah, the blue one!”

“Blue coat, white mane, red eyes… the good ol’ USA?”

“That’s not a name for a fluffy daddy!”

“Of course not… but think about it a bit.” With that Daddeh stood up and left the room.

Mummah took a sniff of the kibble, and began to eat. No more hunting for you, it looked like. Part of you felt relief, and part of you felt disappointment, you didn’t exactly know why.

Barbie nudged a ball past you with her nose. Instead of joining her you went to the stuffed friend. Sniffing around it, poking it, making a face at it. It confirmed what you suspected, stuffed friend wasn’t real.

You went to the blocks, they were a bit big for you, but in time you’d learn how to use them. You had to make poopsies. Daddeh said to use the litterbox right? What was that? All you had known was not to do it where you slept and ate. There wasn’t much in the saferoom, so you narrowed it down to the box with all the tiny rocks inside.

“Eww,” Janice said as you did your business. It was just poopies, what was so bad about that?

You didn’t have anything else to do, so at some point you just sat down, watching Janice watch Sweetheart and Barbie play around. This lasted a long time, until she looked at you, resting her chin on her fist.

“What to name you… Daddy said you looked like the USA… the United States of America… the American… Dream!

“Janice! Dinner’s ready!”

Janice immediately rose and put her hand on the door. “I have to go for now fluffies! I’ll be back to play soon! Bye Sweetheart! Bye Barbie! Bye Dream!”

She closed the door, leaving you sitting in the saferoom, Sweetheart and Barbie paying you no mind.

“Dweam.” You said to yourself.

Previous Part

Next Part

Dream by WilsonFluff

23 Likes

Awesome! Can’t wait to read more of the series

1 Like

So his name is Dusty Rhodes?

3 Likes

Dude! the name!

1 Like

Ohh yesh!!! All he needs a power elbow :+1:

1 Like

From how i see it Dream’s more observant of his surrounding, he checked everything.

As a “foody collector” seems this type needs adjustment for him, in contrast of the two the mare and her bestesh all cared to play and play.

At least Dream now knows the litterbox.

I wonder how will things go from here.

2 Likes

Janice, you better not play too rough with these fluffies, especially the foals. You know how easily they can get hurt!”
Janice looked down. “Yes daddy.”

hmmm something’s fishy here,I’m gonna guess these aren’t Janice’s first fluffies.

I also dont like how she’s ignoring dream, I hope she doesn’t “accidentally” play rough with him.

2 Likes

When babbeh thee bawkie munthtah num daddeh and hoomin munthtah tuwn bwudda to boo boo jooth, dat am hawd time daddeh!

1 Like

He’s REAL TO ME! :sob:

1 Like