The Demon and the fluff, by Grim

Troppus Motus was bored. BY N’A-THARR’S INDELLIBLE MIRROR WAS SHE BORED! It was tuesday afternoon and the only excitement she had had all day was when Pmal Sinep had stopped by for brunch, although this was not overly unusual, as Troppus really did most of her work later in the day and through the night. Still, on most days at least one mortal would have come calling by now, asking for something or other, and at the very least keeping her awake. But no, not today, and so she sat twirling her long raven black hair around the black painted nail of a blood red finger.

“Ya know, times like these I wish I was one of those slutty demons- they never have dull days like this.” Troppus opined to the ceiling. She genuinely loved what she did, but that also meant killing time like this. At that moment, her long pointed ears perked up as she heard what almost sounded like the faint babbling of human children. It grew louder and the source soon revealed itself to be a herd of fluffies approaching out of the gloom. A filthy yellow pegasus led nearly a dozen dirty, but seemingly once colorful, adults, with nearly twice as many foals riding along, up the winding path to Troppus’s throne/sitting room. As they grew near, one by one they all stopped babbling to each other, instead staring at Troppus in an almost awed silence. Looking more closely, She also spotted an alicorn following at a distance, his cyan fluff pristine and unfouled.

“Dis smawty wand nao!” The once bright yellow pegasus declared far more loudly than his small size would indicate was possible. “Yu gib smawty an’ hewd bestest sketties an’ den yu cwean afta da hewd an’ gib enfies tu da stawwions!” Finished with his demands, the smarty puffed out his cheeks as far as he could to try to better intimidate the demon before him.

Troppus was taken aback. She rose from her seat and straightened up to her full height of three foot nine inches before addressing the smarty, her long hair trailing on the floor behind her. “You want me to give you food, clean up after you, and be your sex slave? Do… Do you know what I am?” She asked, incredulous. She had been propositioned by basically everything that had ever mastered speech, but never had a visitor demanded her sexual servitude, much less after requesting she cater the event.

“Wemon no wha yu am! Da nice mistah towd Wemon an’ da hewd dat thwoo da powtow was da sketties demon! Smawty an’ hewd wen thwoo da powtow an foun’ yu! Su yu mus be da sketties demon, su gib sketties an enfies!” The smarty answered, stomping a hoof at the end for emphasis.

“Uh-huh” Was all that left Troppus’s mouth as she evaluated the situation. “Look, I’m not going to be doing that, I’m-”

She was interrupted by Lemon, “Oh, dat wite! Da mistah towd Wemon dat Wemon nee chawwange da sketties demon 'fow da demon du wha Wemon wan.”

“Listen, buddy, I’m not that kind of demon, my name backwords-” Troppus tried again, and again the fluffy interrupted her.

“YU SHUTTI UPPIES! Wemon nu dun tawkies! Da nice mistah towd Wemon how tu do dis!” Lemon held a hoof up high and pointed it right at Troppus. “Wemon an da hewd chawwange yu fow da housie and da sketties and da enfies!”

FUCK… The shitrat actually did it. He had spoken a valid demon law challenge. “Do you have any idea what you’ve just done?” Troppus said as she willed a scroll and a blood filled quill pen into existance. “The rest of you, please listen carefully, you can still back out of this, his words don’t count for you unless you say they do!” She was practically begging them at this point.

“Nu,” One of the mares said, “Fwuffy fowwow smawty, 'cause smawty am bestest smawty!” The other adults and even the talking foals all murmured in agreement.

“Oh” Troppus sighed dejectedly, “So be-” and she was interrupted yet again.

“Wait” Shouted the cyan alicorn at the back as he held up a hoof. “Stawdust nu wit dem! Am jus’ hewe to watchie an’ den ask Twoppus fow adbice!”

“At least one will survive the day” Troppus said under her breath before snapping her fingers and poofing Stardust onto one of the soft couches behind her. “Please stay there little one, this might take a while.” She told him before turning back to face the smarty.

“By the old rules, you must each tell me your desired challenge, and if any of you win, you will get what Lemon asked for, but if you fail the Spell of Challenge Cast will extract your losings from you. Be prepared, the spell is ancient, literal minded, and very sadistic, may Thrackerzod help you all.” She said, as the parchment scroll floated between them and the quill wrote her words in blood.

“You!” She pointed at a pregnant dam, her hand glowing as their eyes locked onto each other. “What is your challenge?”

The rest of the herd froze in place as their colors desaturated. They were trapped in time until it was their turn, and would not see any of the other challenges.

“Wha yu mean chawwange? Cawpet nu undastan.” Carpet replied as the quill recorded her words.

“Your challenge for me, step forward and tell me what is it that you think you can do better than I can?”

Carpet thought for a moment before her face lit up with an idea. “Cawpet gib da bestest huggies ebah!” She then proceeded to hold up her front hooves in the hug/upsies pose.

“Very well” Troppus strode forward and embraced the dam, gently holding her as she whispered “It’s not your fault, I’m so sorry.” She placed the fluffy down and stepped back.

Immediately a thread of light rose from the ground between them and slowly curled several times around the fluffy before it started to tighten.

“Pwetty wite gib huggies! Cawpet wub huggies!” The mare said as she tried to embrace the ever tightening cord. “Huggie fwend, dat tuu tight!” The light thickened and tightened further. “NU! Tuu tighties am bad fow tummeh babbehs! SCREEEEE!” She continued to screech as all the air was forced from her lungs before she started spraying liquid shit from both ends as her unborn foals were squeezed out of her. The coil held each of them where Carpet could see as it crushed them too, one at a time, before finally allowing Carpet to die.

Carpet’s body and those of her foals vanished in a sheet of flame before the next fluffy, a green earthie, seemingly one of the toughies, started moving as his color returned. “You, what is your challenge?”

“Hehehe, Fowest am bettah at da enfies den yu!” Forest declared.

“Ew, really?” Troppus cringed. “Well so be it, you may begin”

With that the fluffy ran up to her and before she could even present herself to him, he just humped her leg three times over the course of a second and jizzed on her cloven hoof.

Troppus threw up in her mouth a little before closing her eyes and skillfully kneading the stallion’s ballsack with one hand, forcing another orgasm out of him instantly. She recoiled and managed to dodge the second stream of fluffy jizz as she stood back up.

The spell activated again as Forest’s penis grew hard, and grew longer, thicker, and started to curve. It penetrated his anus as it stopped growing, before it started fucking Forest with his own dick. When Forest had his third orgasm of the day three seconds later, instead of producing jizz, his insides started to spurt from his urethra into his own anus, and this continued, with Forest quickly jizzing himself out of existence, screeching in agony all the while until he disappeared into nothing, like a snake eating its own tail until forced from this dimension.

Troppus shuddered as she pointed to the next fluffy, a tan mummah with ten foals on her back. “You, what is your challenge?” She said, her voice quivering.

“Desewt hab da mostest babbehs, way mowe den yu can!”

“NO!” Troppus shouted in abject horror, crossing her legs and sinking to the floor. “I lose this one, please-” But her begging fell on the deaf ears of uncaring magic as her legs were slowly forced open and she proceeded birth eleven fluffy foals. The instant she was done and her legs were released from the spell’s magic, she scrambled backwards before lurching sideways and vomiting.

“WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU THINGS!” Troppus shouted as the spell lit up around the twenty one foals now surrounding Desert. All the male foals rapidly flew back up Desert’s vagina, before the magic lined up each of the fillies, and one after another, shoved Desert’s face into their genital opening. The foals didn’t tear, but screamed as they were stretched until they could no longer breath. By the time it was all done, Desert had long since asphyxiated.

And so it went. One stallion challenged Troppus to block stacking and lost when she stacked them four high. He was sliced into cubes and neatly stacked behind the rest of the herd.

A thin mare challenged Troppus to a foot race, and was dragged back through time until she was a zygote when she lost.

A fat mare, not pregnant, just fat, said she made the most solid of poops. Troppus dropped a literal diamond, and the mare just sprayed some diarrhea before melting herself into a flaming puddle of liquid shit.

And on and on… until finally only the smarty remained.

“YOU!” Troppus shouted at the smarty furiously. She felt humiliated and like she wouldn’t be clean until she bathed for days in the heart of a dying star.

“Villain! Monster to be cleansed! What is your challenge?” She spat at Lemon, having long forgotten his name.

“Wemon am bettah smawty den you!”

Troppus Motus went wide eyed in disbelieving horror before she poofed out of the room. An oval portal appeared on the floor and the smarty watched the sped up vision over the course of ten minutes as Troppus was born as a fluffy, grew up, struck out on her own, found a herd, cared for them, grew their numbers, and as she grew old, found each and every last one of them a loving home before dying herself of old age in the hands of her loving humans.

She reappeared in front of the smarty, and her form burst into white hot flames of fury. The magic swirled around Lemon, but Troppus stopped it.

“NO!” She bellowed in a thousand voices. “THIS ONE IS MINE BY RIGHTS AND MINE ALONE!”

What had been ten minutes for the smarty watching had been ten years for Troppus, and she would make the smarty’s suffering worth her time.

She started with his memories, plucking anything even resembling a positive moment from him, deepening the pain and suffering he remembered, flooding despair into even mundane recollections.

She pulled him close and whispered knowledge into his mind. The knowledge that everyone he had ever known hated him, that he was why all fluffies suffered, that he alone was the reason for their existence of infinite torment.

She breathed poisons into his thoughts- all sketti was like eating burning embers, all hugs embraced cacti, to run and play was to wish for death, and to speak to another fluffy was an indescribable hell.

By the time she was done, the smarty was a silent sobbing wreck unable to even wan die. She plucked him up and placed him in a magical cage that would prolong his life indefinitely, and poofed it away to her drawing room, where further agony awaited him.

Straightening herself up, Troppus exhaled before turning to face Stardust. “What can I do for you little one?”

Stardust perked up and promptly answered, “Stawdust hab scawdies in da dawkies! Daddeh teww Stawdust dat yu can hewp Stawdust nu be 'fwaid ob da dawk.”

“Oh you sweet thing,” Troppus said as she sat on the soft couch next to him and started discussing his fear and what he could do to overcome it. She loved being an emotional support demon.

18 Likes

I’ve never even considered just how terrible fluffies would be to creatures bound to magical deals. What an amazing concept, sending a herd of fluffies towards one and simply watching seems like amazing entertainment, as while the fluffies will lose, the demon will not enjoy its “victory”.

8 Likes

really loving the concept of challenges that a fluffy cannot beat a demon at, but the demon is loathe to perform lol

3 Likes

Poor, poor Troppus. I like her. She didn’t deserve that bull.

The fluffies did, though, save one.

3 Likes

That was wonderful. So creative :slight_smile:

3 Likes