The Extreme Hugboxer Fluffy (moonbat)

Shes not a soon mummah here she is just immobiley fat.

70 Likes

Diet Time.

9 Likes

Wow… She is pleasant but that has got to cause health issues, fluffies do not have the strongest bones anyway.

8 Likes

Yeah. This is abuse.

9 Likes

now. time to hibernate!

3 Likes

Ugh. I kinda love her though…:smiling_imp:

5 Likes

I thought they were face timing their pet fluffy for a second by the dialogue. ~chuckle~

Also, if she cant bend over to drink~ where’s the crazy straw/funnel (gravity feed) for the spaghetti?

2 Likes

She can eat the spaghetti since she is given a lot of it i just didnt draw her face being messy from greedily eating a mountain pile of spaghetti cause im lazy

5 Likes

That’s the wrong kind of love she’s been getting. Less food, some dancie time. (Only moving her legs at first.) She will be back in shape in no time.

5 Likes

plot twist, chubby is triple pregnant

6 Likes

Except she flies into a holy hell tantrum anytime she is denied food or god forbid when her mom goes to work so she is just distracted by the tv or by one of her many toys or food or she just tires herself out. Dont tell the owner that she needs to lose weight or get more exercise or not to cave in and give her food every time she pitches a fit or else she will block you, send her white knights after you and deny everything insisting she is healthy and happy.

9 Likes

how come this type of abuse makes me feel the most bad out of all them? something about the ignorant good intentions and the fact this happens to real things pretty often, bad feels. i’m sure if she were put on a diet the tantrums would be extraordinary though yikes

10 Likes

I’ve seen so many over weight dogs. It always pisses me off because it’s definitely abuse.

9 Likes

Gotta get that r/chonkers karma

8 Likes

yup, way too common. people wanna spoil their cute pets and end up doing the opposite

6 Likes

Overfeeding your pet is a form of abuse too.

6 Likes

how is she even alive

3 Likes

Haha, okay, let’s makes me 14 again. Not dumb enough not to have a sacrifice account for the white knighters to attack. just would sit back and watch them make fools of themselves.

If let’s say, I was someone the owner personally knew. They wouldn’t give two shakes what a loner loser thought. Even if they did. They would moved on quickly.

But still, I know that type. Hard to open their eyes.

3 Likes

Suddenly… I feel a need.to use it as a Dodge ball, or a Soccer ball (Or football to nonamericans)

4 Likes

your whiteknihghts can’t stop me from breaking in and end that fluffy’s suffering

5 Likes