The Fluffy Impact (by Booperino)

@Reddit-Word_H83r
Tangy!

From Neon Genesis Shitpostgelion (RedditH83r)

18 Likes

hahahahaha lmfao it just keeps tumbling down

3 Likes

this would all been avoided if fluffy gendo wasnt a bad daddeh lmao

2 Likes

But Yui left him with blue balls :(((((

2 Likes

… would entry plugs be big foal-in-a-cans that go into giant fluffy cyborgs :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Five minutes of milk supply, after which the demands of piloting the unit causes the fluffy to expire.

Sorry, I’m an abuser.

2 Likes

Big brain moment:
Abuser timeline - The end of fluffvangelion
Hugboxer timeline - fluffvangelion 3+1 - thrice upon a fluff

2 Likes

My only complaint about 4.0 is that the End of Evangelion’s art is so beautiful, while 4.0’s counterpart impact sequence… isn’t. It’s a wonderful movie tho, even if the final act has dialogue that made my brain partially shut off.

2 Likes

I agree, the Additional Impact would probly look better in traditional animation compared to the cgi they used, but i imagine animating all the mindf-ery would taken even longer for that movie to come out lol

1 Like

It definitely would have. Chalk it up to them making fun of running out of money again.

2 Likes

tang
lmao

3 Likes

This word was forever ruined for me by that one cursed Mickey Mouse animation.

2 Likes

d-dare i ask? lol

1 Like

Sadly it was deleted from Reddit, but I can describe it. So, basically, Goofy is sitting at the dinner table and asks Mickey to make him a sandwich, with his favourite cheese. Keep in mind that they are drawn in that weird “wart-y”, distorted artstyle you can find on the “imsorry…” subreddits. Kinda like this one. Mickey goes to the kitchen and starts slapping together a sandwich. And then, he pulls down his pants, takes his large meatstick and pulls away the foreskin, revealing copious amounts of yellow, stringy smegma. He then slaps his dick on the sandwich, leaving a good amount of his “cheese” on it, and brings the abomination to Goofy. Goofy then bites into it and we’re graciously shown a close-up on him chewing the yellow “stuff” and then saying the dreaded “taaangy” in a low, orgasming voice.

2 Likes

welp i need a drink :V

2 Likes