The Fourth of July Part 17 by Karn

Seth cackled as the unicorn tried to flee, with Craven not realizing that the sink walls surrounded him on all sides. He would run to one side, then another, only to return to the first, somehow thinking that there was some sort of exit, some sort of escape.

“*SCREEEEEEE!!! NUUUUUUU!!! C’WAVEN WAN OW’T!!! NEE’ WUN WAY’ FWOM WOWD MUNSTAH!!!”

Taking a perverse pleasure in the panicking unicorn, Seth had to force himself to get to the matter at hand. He had work to do today and as much as he’d enjoy letting Craven’s terror drag on, he decided to get to his punishment. Walking away for the moment, Seth placed the manila folder and the old drill onto his workbench, reaching under and pulling out the connected vice, adjusting it until it was taut and secure. Working the crank, he opened the vice, the iron sliding jaws still lightly stained with blood.

Seth walked over to Craven, the unicorn sobbing as he still tried to find his way out of the utility sink. Giving him no time to respond, Seth grabbed him by his scruff. Screaming and flailing, Craven began to bawl incomprehensively, with his desperate cries and pleading no longer resembling words. “Christ, you’re a coward, even for a fluffy…”

Placing Craven into the vice, he ran the crank with his free hand, waiting until the unicorn was held in place before letting him go. Seth then spend the next minute or so rocking and wiggling Craven, tightening the jaws over and over until the unicorn was unable to be jostled and could barely breathe. The process had given Craven a long time to contemplate what was happening, his screams and sobbing now quieter as he watched Seth affix him into the vice.

“*huuu…huuu…huuu…P’wease wet C’waven gu…nu wan nyu daddeh nu mowe…”

Feigning shock, Seth looked to the unicorn, his hand in front of his face as he faked a gasp. “Craven! That’s so mean! Don’t you love your daddy anymore?” He placed a gloved hand onto Craven’s head, lightly petting the mangey creature. The unicorn shook lightly at Seth’s touch, cooing only slightly as his eyes followed Seth.

“C’w…C’waven wuv nyu da…daddeh…buh wan be wet gu…n…nu wan huwties…”

Opening the manila folder and beginning to sort the varied transparencies within, Seth grinned, his back to Craven. “Oh buddy…I know you don’t want to be hurt. Don’t worry. When this is all over, I promise you’ll be happy for a long, long time…” Finally finding the viewfoil he had been looking for, Seth placed it on the edge of the bench for easy reference. “Hmmm…gonna need a water bottle…”

As Seth walked back and forth around the hobby room, Craven grew more and more nervous. With the unicorn unable to move his head, he shook and quivered when he couldn’t see his owner, the idea of not knowing where he was scaring Craven far more. After a few minutes, he had returned with a floodlight and an old plastic squeeze bottle with a conical opening for a lid. Turning on the light and placing it at the edge of the bench, he adjusted it until the light was squarely on Craven’s head. Holding the viewfoil near the light, Seth scrutinized the transparency for a long time, re-familiarizing himself with the old anatomical charts.

“Been a long while since I’ve done this, so bear with me Craven…” As Seth picked up the drill, he leered over to Raptor’s carrier, using his free hand to pull the crate closer, the caged opening pointed towards Craven. Rapping his hand against the side of the carrier loudly, Seth yelled to the pegasus. “Hey, Raptor! Rise and shine! I want you to see this…” The battered and weary pegasus slowly stirred, his body aching and his swollen genitals still in agony. Seeing through the bars of the carrier gate, he saw another fluffy, a blue unicorn that had it’s horn badly broken off. The monster had trapped him in something metal connected to the table. Shaking with dread, Raptor turned around, refusing to face Craven.

“…Nu…nu wan see munstah gib fwuffy huwties nu mowe…Waptow nu wook…”

Seth grinned at the small defiance of the little pegasus. Leaning in so that his face was blocking the entrance of the carrier, Seth glared at Raptor. “You know that I can make you watch Raptor…and you know I can make you hurt while I do it…”

“Wa…Waptow nu cawe…nu…nu wisten tu munstah…”

His amusement waning, Seth decided to remove the pegasus’ option to choose. Storming over to his trunk, he grabbed a roll of black electrical tape and went to the carrier, opening the gate. Raptor struggled to run, seeing Seth’s gloved hand reaching within the carrier, grasping him by the throat.

“NUUUUUUU!!! NU TAEK WAPT…”

Raptor’s protests cut short by a hand grasping firmly around his throat, Seth held him against the table, ripping off a healthy length of tape with his teeth. He then tore the strip in half, looping the first around his front legs, binding them together. Doing the same for his back legs, he then took his hand off of Raptor, bemused at the pegasus’ futile attempts to move, the terrified fluffy rocking back and forth as he screamed.

“*SCREEEEEEE!!! NUUUUUUU!!! WAT MUNSTAH DU TU WAPTOW’S WEGGIES!!! NU WIKE!!! NU WIKE!!!”

As Seth went to stretching Raptor’s eyelids, carefully using the tape to hold them open, Craven squirmed as much as the vice would allow, the sounds of the screaming and tormented fluffy availing him no comfort. As Seth finished, Craven could see him drag the pegasus to the very edge of the workbench, his head hanging slightly off of the edge and his bloodshot eyes directly on the unicorn. Holding the drill and giving it a few healthy test revs, Seth grinned as each loud shrill from the rotating bit caused the pair to flinch and scream.

“*SCREEEEEEE!!! NU WAN!!! C’WAVEN NU WAN!!! WET C’WAVEN GU!!! P’WEASE!!! *SCREEEEEEE!!!”

“WAPTOW AM GUD FWUFFY!!! *SCREEEEEEE!!! AM GUD!!! AM GUD FWUFFY…*huuu…huuu…huuu…!!!”

Putting one hand on Craven’s muzzle, Seth looked down to the frenzied unicorn, the fluffy struggling as hard as he could against the vice, powerless to free himself. “Now Craven I told you that I had to punish you. You misbehaved and this is the price you have to pay. But if it’s any consolation, I’m not going to give you forever sleepies.” With the unicorn’s breathing rapid and tremulous, Craven looked up to Seth, his struggling halted for the moment.

“We…Weawwy? Nyu…nyu daddeh nu gib C’waven foweba sweepies…”

Seth put his had under Craven’s neck, lightly petting the bound fluffy. Cooing but unable to move with Seth’s affections, the unicorn simply closed his eyes, still shaking but feeling calmer at his owner’s touch. “You’ll live, and I promise that when you get back to your friends, they’ll think twice about misbehaving ever again…”

Before Craven could say another word, Seth placed the drill against the base of his shattered horn, revving the auger as he reached for the water bottle. Craven started to scream, as the bit spun and tore through the connecting keratin and nerves that connected his shattered horn to his skull. His eyes wide, the unicorn tried to flail and writhe, his frame held perfectly in place by the jaws of the vice. Seth began to spritz small bits of water onto the drill site, with each small jet of water instantly steaming slightly, the ruin of Craven’s old horn now so hot that a laden burning odor had filled the room.

“*SCREEEEEEE!!!”

Seth worked the drill for a few minutes, making sure that he used the water liberally to prevent the site from overheating. When he had finished removing the horn’s base, he heard Raptor gag violently, right before the threw up, the watery bile falling to the floor.

“…Waptow maek sicky wawa…nu wike…”

“Well then this next part is probably not gonna make you happy either…” The base of the horn removed, Seth had revealed the weaker skull plate underneath. He had never attempted this on a unicorn, but with the viewfoil and his past experience, Seth was confident that he would be successful. Craven had shrieked and howled the whole time, with his throat giving out as Seth had torn the base off. Now simply sobbing as his body quivered, Craven kept his eyes firmly shut.

Tracing his finger first over the transparency, and then Craven’s skull, Seth began to drill deeper, making a set of three holes in an almost triangle formation. When the drill began to tear through his head, Craven found his voice again, his eyes shooting open as he pulled violently, his body trying to shift forward and away from the auger.

“*SCREEEEEEE!!! HUWTIES!!! SU MANI HUWTIES!!! TU MANI HUWTIES!!! P’WEASE!!! NU MOWE!!! *SCREEEEEEE!!!”"

The holes now drilled, Seth switched bits on the drill to a flat head. Taking his hand off the trigger, he placed the bit against the bottom of the bottom right hole, using it as a lever. Pushing down slightly, the wedge of skull came loose, with Seth grasping it and putting right next to Raptor’s head, the horrified pegasus struggling to get away from the remains as though they could hurt him. Seth took the bits to the utility sink and washed them off, drying them well before putting them away, grabbing a needle and a tube of superglue from his trunk.

Craven was sobbing, with his face occasionally jerking and spasming, with a small portion of his brain exposed to the open air. If he had been a human patient, he’d never survive the day, as this level of exposure would have given him a plethora of surgical related issues. Even something as harmless as Staph could kill if it’s infection site were deep enough, but the fluffy immune system was as miraculous as their recovery from injuries. What killed some humans would simply cause prolonged suffering for most fluffies.

Taking the needle he walked up to Craven, his face twitching violently as he sobbed, clearly unsure and terrified of what was happening. In an almost consoling tone, Seth hushed the unicorn." Shhh…shhh now little guy. It’s almost over. After this, I promise you’ll never worry about hurties again…" Craven’s mouth half drooping as he tried to move, his head rendered immobile by the vice surrounding him, Craven tried to speak, his voice off as he leaked drool from the left side of his mouth.

“Nu wan huwties nu mowe…wiww daddeh wet C’waven gu?”

His head unable to move, only his eyes, unfocused as they occasionally twitched and shot in random directions, tried to look to his owner, his new daddy. Seth looked down as he placed the tip of the needle against his brain." Ok Craven…daddy will let you go…" Plunging the spike through the fluffy’s equivalent of a pre-frontal cortex, Seth smiled as he watched Craven’s face. It had gone from twitching and panic worn, to calm and tranquil, his eyes now glassy and far away. Still breathing, Craven’s gaze now lazily followed Seth as he moved in front of him. “Goodbye Craven…”

Taking the skull cap back and applying a small bit of glue to the edges and placed it back over the exposed brain matter, holding it for a few seconds before it adhered safely. Turning the vice’s handle, Seth watched as the jaws slowly released the despondent fluffy, with the unicorn nearly freefalling as the vice released him, Seth giggling slightly as he used his hand to catch him. “Whoa there little guy…careful now.” Seth laughed at the mindless fluffy, now smiling as he drooled lightly.

Grasping the unicorn by his scruff, Seth carried him out of the hobby room.

60 Likes

Haha, lobotomy time! I like the details with the transparencies and keeping the drill cool.

9 Likes

Great detail of using medical charts to assist. I always roll my eyes a bit when random abusers in stories have perfect understandings of fluffy biology and surgeries.

2 Likes