The Fourth of July Part 18 by Karn

Walking to the guest bathroom, Seth opened the door and entered, Craven in tow. He could hear the feral’s lamentations from the hallway, from Sassy’s crying, to the foals panicked chirping, unsure of the unseen dangers that troubled their mother.

Plucky for his part was quiet, at least until Seth walked into the room carrying a suspiciously quiet Craven. Raising his head as high as he could, his rear legs still injured, the pegasus looked to Seth, his eyes darting between his new daddy and his friend.

"“Am C’waven otay? Nyu daddeh gib yu ba’ huwties?”

Plucky’s question went unanswered by Craven, who didn’t respond, his head lulling and bobbing back and forth slowly, his mouth hanging slightly. Seth walked over to the tub and placed the drooling unicorn next to Plucky. “He can’t answer you anymore. I kept my promise, I didn’t give him forever sleepies, but he’ll need help from now on. Eating, drinking, even going to the bathroom, one of you will have be with him at all times or he might hurt himself.”

Clearly not understanding what Seth was saying, Plucky dragged himself closer to Craven until he was face to face with his friend. C’waven? C’waven otay?” He slowly waved his hoof in front of Craven, the unicorn’s glassy stare following the movements as his head drooped slightly backwards. Scared at the unnatural reaction of his friend, his inability to speak, and the strange things Seth had said to him, Plucky grabbed his languid friend with both hooves, shaking him with a desperate fervor.

“Wat nyu daddeh du tu yu?! Wewe am hown? C’waven?! Tawkies tu P’wuky! C’waven! C"WAVEN!!! MAEK TAWKIES TU P’WUKY!!! P’WEASE TAWKIES!!!”

Gaining no answer from Craven, Plucky began to sob. Slowly sliding to the bathtub floor as he whimpered and mewled, his head turned to Seth, his eyes full of angry tears.

“WAT NYU DADDEH DU TU C’WAVEN ?!? WAI C’WAVEN NU MAEK TAWKIES?!?”

Looking down to Plucky, a mirthless expression on his face, Seth shrugged. “I did exactly what you asked. I didn’t kill him. You remember that Plucky. This is what you wanted…” Walking closer to the tub, Seth confirmed his suspicions from last night. Directly behind Sassy was a small puddle of her waste, with the bathtub floor around her riddled with the small leavings of her foals.

Reaching out suddenly, Seth held Sassy by her face, the mare trying hopelessly to push him away with her one hoof. “Weave nyu mummah awone! Nu wike munstah nu daddeh! Wan munstah nu daddeh gu way!”

Squeezing her muzzle just enough to restrict her breathing, Seth waited until she started to struggle, her anger quickly turned to panic. " Sassy …what did daddy say about going to the bathroom?" Trying to turn away, Seth held firm, forcing her to look directly at him. “What did daddy say Sassy? Tell me now…” Using his thumb and forefinger, he began to press inwardly on Sassy’s jaw, the mare’s eyes widening as Seth pressed harder and harder.

Crying, Seth could hear her trying to say something, her voice muffled by his hand. Letting up on the pressure, but still holding her by the sides of her head, she stared at him, angrily despite her obvious pain. “Munstah nu daddeh teww ny…” Squeezing her jaw again, Seth shook his head lightly. “Daddy, Sassy…you are my fluffy and that makes me your daddy.” He smiled as he lessened his grip, knowing what to expect.

“DUMMEH MUNST…”

Using both hands now, Seth pressed onto either side of Sassy’s head with each hand, her eyes slightly bulging as she choked on her words, with Seth’s thumbs pressed firmly into her throat. Waiting until she realized she couldn’t breathe, Seth shook his head, expressing his faux disappointment. “Yelling at your daddy is a no-no Sassy. That one is going to cost you dearly.” Her hoof tapping rapidly against Seth’s arms, the mare flailed as she tried to free herself, desperate for air.

“From now on, you will only call me daddy, not anything else. And you are Sassy and will call yourself Sassy and nothing else.Understand?” He released her, with Sassy coughing and wheezing violently, her throat raw and bruised. Giving her only a moment to recover, Seth grabbed her by her scruff, forcing her to face him, with Sassy turning away as she shook. “Do you understand Sassy?”

“…yus…”

Seth pulled her closer, her chest bumping harshly against the rim of the tub, the mare yelping as her face met Seth’s. “Yes what?”

…yus…daddeh…Sa…Sa’see unda’stan…"

Letting go of her scruff, Sassy slid awkwardly down the rounded wall of the tub, the mare shrieking as she rolled and tumbled back to the floor of the tub. “That’s my Girl.” Seth grabbed some paper towels and disinfectant, spraying where Sassy had went and cleaning it up. Recovering from her fall, Sassy looked over, still coughing as she noticed that Seth hadn’t cleaned up after her foals. Looking up, she saw him, smiling down at her. “I only cleaned up after you Sassy. It’s your job to clean up after them…” Pointing to the small but numerous trails of waste, Seth lightly rapped his foot against the tub. “Clean it up”

It was immature, Seth knew it. But watching Sassy cry as she literally ate shit made him giggle like a little kid hearing their first dirty joke. It only took her a few minutes, but Seth cherished every second, Sassy needing a little humility in his opinion. As she finished, a sour and disgusted look on her face, Seth lightly petted her head, with Sassy nearly running away as he touched her. “Good girl.”

As much as she hated him, something deep within her wanted his attention, with Sassy leaning in to his touch, nuzzling him as she cooed happily. “…tank yu…”

Still looked to her, smiling Seth continued the affection, now petting her in long, loving strokes. “Oh, and Sassy …for yelling at me earlier…”

Before she could react, Seth calmly reached out and grabbed one of her blue foals, it’s small vestigial wings now coming in. Holding it level with her face, Seth gripped one of it’s small and underdeveloped wings between his fingers. Sassy’s eyes went wide as she tried to reach out, desperate to save her foal.

“NUUUUUU!!!”

“Never forget that you did this Sassy…” With a simple pinch, Seth crushed the feeble wing, tearing it off and holding it in front of Sassy. Gasping as it sucked in air, the maimed pegasus began to chirp and peep, clearly trying to scream with her underdeveloped lungs. Sassy stared at the tiny wad of bones and blood between Seth’s fingers with horror and disbelief.

“*huuu…huuu…huuu…p’wease nu huwtie babbeh nu mowe…”

Plucky was crying, looking to the foal in Seth’s hand. Reaching with both hooves, he tried to force his back legs to push himself closer to Seth.

“Gib P’wuky babbeh…p’wease, daddeh…”

Damn it! He sure knows how to bring the mood down, thought Seth. Handing the foal to Plucky, Seth pretended to still have dominance over the situation. “Yes, well…let that be a lesson for you Sassy. Behave from now on and we won’t have any more problems.” It was a huge lie of course. Seth wanted her to disobey but for now, he’d grant her a reprieve. “I’ll get you guys some food and water. Plucky, from now on, you’ll have to help Craven. He can’t eat or drink safely on his own.” Still looking over his injured foal, Plucky only nodded slightly in Seth’s direction, his attention set to licking the wound as he hugged the foal close to his chest.

Filling their bowls, Seth quietly watched over the ferals as they ate, especially amused with Plucky attempting to feed Craven. After the pegasus had eaten himself, he tugged at Craven with his front hoof.

C’waven wan nummies?”"

The brain damaged unicorn simply stared through Plucky , his eyes unfocused as he smiled with his mouth partially open. Unmoving, Seth could already see Plucky begin to get frustrated. The pegasus tapped his hoof next to the bowl, trying to get Craven’s attention.

C’waven! Wawkies obah hewe…come hab nummies!”

Seth almost felt sorry for Plucky. He was only trying to look out for his friend. It was a shame that he had to suffer for that but it was a lesson he needed to learn. After nearly four minutes of trying to get Craven to come to him, Plucky used his front hooves to push the bowl slightly towards Craven, then pulled himself closer, alternating until both he and the bowl were next to the unicorn. Gathering a few pieces of kibble at a time, he forced himself up, placing the small morsels in Craven’s mouth.

“Hewe C’waven…num dees nummies fow P’wuky…”

It took several tries, with Plucky having to occasionally hold his hoof over Craven’s mouth to keep the food in as he chewed, but the pegasus had succeeded. Looking to the water bowl and then his hooves, Plucky looked up to Seth.

“Hao P’wuky hewp C’waven dwink wawa?”

Not wanting to discourage him, at least not yet, Seth walked over to the sink, grabbing the empty cup he kept spare toothbrushes in. Placing a pair of unopened brushes back in a drawer, he filled the cup with water, handing it to Plucky . “Here. Give him water with this.” As he saw Plucky tip the cup, he warned: “Slowly. He’ll choke if you do it too fast.”

“Otay.Tank yu daddeh”

The water was more difficult, with Craven spitting up most of it, the unicorn trying to push Plucky away after a few attempts. The pegasus was trying to hold the cup to him, when Craven pushed him over, the cup falling over and spilling.

“Dummeh C’waven! Wai yu du dat!”

Wanting to let his frustration fester over time, Seth intervened, walking over and helping Plucky up. “That’s ok Plucky. He drank plenty more than he spat up. From now on when it’s food time, I’ll give you back this cup, ok?” The pegasus was still staring at Craven, clearly angry. After a few seconds, he sighed and looked to Seth.

“Otay…”

“Now, do any of you need to go to the bathroom? I won’t be back for a bit so speak now. We don’t want to get in trouble again, do we?” Seth looked to Sassy as he had said the last part, the mare trying to hide her foals in her fluff.

Same as last time, Plucky went first, his front hooves in the air as he tried to take the upsies pose.

“Upsies daddeh.”"

Gently picking him up, he walked over to the toilet, holding him close to the bowl so he could relieve himself. Afterwards, as Seth cradled him over his shoulder, Plucky patted his shoulder. Looking to the pegasus, Seth put him on the countertop. “What is it buddy?”

“Daddeh…nu gib babbehs huwties nu mowe…”

Sighing as he sat on the lidded toilet seat, he shook his head, looking to the tiled bathroom floor. “I…I can’t promise that Plucky. I’m sorry.” The pegasus splayed onto the counter, laying down as he sullenly faced away. “But what I can do is this. If I’m about to hurt one of your babies, I can give you a signal…I can let you know. And if you want me to, I’ll take you out of the room first. Ok?”

Confused at first, Plucky hesitantly met Seth’s eyes with his. Slowly nodding, he agreed.

“Otay…P’wuky nu wike buh P’wuky du wat daddeh teww P’wuky tu du…”

“And that’s why Plucky is a good fluffy…” Seth scruffed his fur before picking him back up and placing him in the tub. “Ok, I’ll do Craven next.” Scooping up the unicorn, Seth held him over the toilet and balled his fist, pressing inward. Craven’s eyes bulged at the painful evacuation, the brain damaged unicorn starting to cry shortly after.

Just like the few other lobotomies Seth had successfully done, Craven had been left in an emotional limbo. Unlike a normal fluffy, he wouldn’t respond to words or even most stimuli anymore. But pain would still upset him, and unlike normal fluffies, attention and hugs wouldn’t help…he’d be stuck in crying mode for hours before what was left of his reasoning told him everything was ok, and that was as long as the other fluffies didn’t make it worse.

Putting the sorrowful unicorn down next to Plucky, Seth pretended not to watch as the pegasus instantly tried to console Craven, only for the unicorn to keep crying, loudly, flailing almost reflexively against Plucky’s attempts to hug him, the pegasus earning a busted lip for his trouble.

Chuckling only slightly, Seth tuned his attention to Sassy, the mare hunkering down as low as she could get when she noticed Seth was watching her. " Sassy? I don’t want to tell you what kind of things could happen if I have to clean up after you again…"

“…nu wan…”

Crossing his arms Seth looked down at Sassy, giving the defiant mare a cruel stare. “Either do it willingly or your baby loses it’s last wing…” Her eyes widening, she began to sob, her hopelessness once again defeating her fury.

“…otay…nu huwties babbehs…”

His arms still crossed, Seth stared daggers through the mare. “Ok what?”

“Otay…daddeh…”

Smiling as he took a knee, Seth held out his arms, slightly reaching for Sassy. “Very good girl.” As Sassy saw his arms, she began to raise herself, sitting flat on her hindquarters and lifting her one front hoof into the air, almost sobbing as she did it.

“…upsies…”

One thing that always astounded and amused Seth was the upsies pose, a strange bit of Hasbio programming that caused a fluffy to squat down and hold it’s front legs in the air until it was picked up, almost always accompanied by a request for upsies. A cruel side effect of the desire was that if a fluffy saw someone reaching for them, they would adopt the pose until they were picked up or they were no longer being reached for. While he hadn’t ever attempted it, Seth had heard of some abusers using pictures or even dummies to force fluffies to sit in the pose for hours, crying as their arms became agonizingly tired.

Waiting a little longer than need be, Seth enjoyed the pained and bleak expression on Sassy’s face, an uncomfortable smile as her arm wiggled from fatigue, looking desperately to Seth.

“Who wants upsies…” Seth smiled as he looked to the forlorn mare.

“…Sa’see wan upsies…”

Scooping her up, Seth instantly began to pet her as he walked her over to the toilet. “That’s my very good girl. That’s my good Sassy…” Holding her low and close to the open toilet bowl, Seth instructed her to go. “Alright Sassy, make good poopies and pee-pees…” Looking back to Seth, the mare was clearly unhappy and slightly embarassed.

“…da…daddeh nu wook…otay?”

Laughing slightly at her modesty, Seth agreed as he looked upward. “Don’t worry Sassy, I won’t peek. Go ahead and go.” After a few seconds, Seth was rewarded with the sounds of her waste hitting the toilet, Seth flushing after she finished. “Very good girl. See, if you behave I’m not so bad,am I?” Torn between the adoring praise and the reality of how dangerous her new daddy was, Sassy opted to say only what she thought he wanted to hear.

“…dad…daddeh am g…gud daddeh…”

As he put her back into the tub, Seth patted her on the head, smiling to the mare. “That is a very good answer, Sassy.” Taking the now empty bowls out of the tub, Seth looked to the ferals. “Now, I have a great deal to do today, so I might not be back for a while. Behave while I’m gone, and we can talk about a real saferoom for you guys, ok?” Despite the abysmal attitude permeating the room, the talk of a saferoom, and leaving the bathroom had Sassy smiling slightly. It probably would have pleased Plucky as well if he weren’t trying to calm down Craven, the unicorn still crying loudly as the pegasus tried to soothe him, with his hooves occasionally covering his ears.

As Seth turned to leave, he looked to Sassy one last time. "Oh and Sassy, when I get back, you and I need to talk about Candyfloss.

44 Likes

I hope candyfloss delivers the killing blow to her mother or father or hell even craven. I’m sure plucky would turn a blind eye to that.

9 Likes

I’m gonna have to reread this apparently. What did candyfloss do to get punished?

3 Likes

Nothing
Seth has spoken to Sassy about liking Candyfloss, with Sassy knowing that having his attention is bad. He has been thinking about giving Candyfloss to Cyclops

5 Likes