The Fourth of July Part 20 by Karn

Looking to Seth, her eye still watering as she quivered slightly in his arms, Cyclops wore an expression of concern. Clearly she still cared about Kickball, despite everything that had happened. Even now, as Seth looked at her, he could tell that all Cyclops really wanted was for her daughter to be a good baby.

“Wat…wat am daddeh wan du wiff Kik’baw?”

Smiling as he rocked Cyclops back and forth, the concerned mare still cooing and nuzzling his neck, even as she pondered Kickball’s fate. "Well sweety, I still have the other bad babies. And it only makes sense for Kickball to stay with them. After all, she’s a bad baby, isn’t she. Trying to hide the subtle joy he felt in watching Cyclops squirm as she condemned her own child, Seth looked to the mare, awaiting her answer.

“Cy’cwops nu wan Kik’baw gu way’, buh Kik’baw am ba’ babbeh nao…Cy’cwops scawed dat…dat Kik’baw gib odah babbehs huwties an…*huuu…huuu…an’ foweba sweepies! Cy’cwops wuv Kik’baww! Buh nu wet Kik’baw huwt odah babbehs…taek…taek Kik’baw daddeh!”

Her head now buried in his chest, sobbing as she shook in his arms, Seth lightly stroked Cyclops’ fur, trying to calm and quiet his grieving fluffy. “It’s ok Cyclops…it’s ok girl. It’s not your fault. You are a great mother. You have two wonderful foals that love you and are good, good babies!” Only slightly calming as she looked up to Seth, her eye bloodshot, she smiled weakly.

“We…weawwy? Cy’cwops’ babbehs am gud?”

Holding her higher up and rubbing his face lightly against hers, Seth smiled. “Of course! Good babies come from good mothers!” Lighting up with joy,Cyclops smiled and lightly licked Seth’s cheek.

“Tank yu daddeh. Wuv yu…”

Putting her down and petting her before walking away, Seth looked down to the cheerful mare, her spirits clearly lifted. “And I love you Cyclops. Now, I’ll just take Kickball to the other bad babies, but I’ll be right back. And I haven’t forgotten my promise sweety. When I come back, we’ll play with your new ball!” Slightly nudging the ball towards her with his foot, Seth felt his cold heart stir at the sight of Cyclops seeing her new toy. Gasping lightly, she trotted over to the edge of the tarp, reaching out until she had grasped the ball, rolling it and bouncing it as she giggled and smiled.

“Daddeh get toysie fow Cy’cwops! Daddeh am bestest daddeh evah! Wuv yu su manies daddeh!”

“Enjoy, Cyclops. When I get back, we’ll play with it together…” Walking over to Kickball, Seth lifted her by her scruff, the foal flailing wildly in the air as he did. Now that Seth was closer to Kickball, he could see that she had been beaten, badly.Not wanting to draw too much attention to the flailing foal, her mother happily playing and Seth wanting to keep it that way. Walking past the gate, Seth made a couple of detours, one to the kitchen to mix a bottle of the cheap foal milk, and the other to the hall closet, grabbing the half full bag of fluffy kibble before making his way to Starburst’s saferoom.

Opening the door, Seth was conflicted. On the one hand he loved how awkward Ash and Starburst made each other, not to mention the pain they clearly reminded each other of. On the other hand, it was odd and unsatisfying to not hear Starburst crying as he entered, Seth slightly frowning as he walked in.

The pair had been awake for hours, with Ash standing near Starburst, nuzzling her lightly as she wore a weak and weary smile. Despite the light distraction, Ash noticed Seth almost immediately, quietly walking between his owner and Starburst before staring upward towards him, then the squirming foal in his hand.

“…hEwwO sEff…wAi sEFf hAb bAbBeh?”

He was clearly paranoid but too clever to outright accuse Seth of anything. Hearing Ash, Starburst looked upward, seeing Seth as her sullen smile brightened slightly.

“Gud bwite time daddeh. Stawbuwst sweepies gud wiff Ash. Tank yu daddeh fo’ wettin’ Ash sweep hewe.”

“Good morning Starburst. I’m glad you had a good night with Ash sweety.” Walking over the gate, Ash still stood inbetween Seth and Starburst, a look of uncertainty in his eyes.

“…wAi sEfF hAb bABbeh? wAi sEff bWiNg baBbEh tU sAfErOom?”

Grinning as he leaned down, Seth presented Kickball to Ash and Starburst. “Well you two, this little gal is named Kickball. She’s a no talky baby that belongs to another fluffy mamma who sadly can’t take care of her anymore. Now, I have to warn you, she has been misbehaving and acting out, but I think all she needs is huggies and love to be a good baby again.”

Normal fluffies would be overjoyed if given another fluffy, let alone a baby to love and care for. Sadly for Starburst and Ash, due to their past experiences and trauma, they weren’t like other fluffies. Ash simply looked to the foal and to Seth, the stallion clearly knowing that his monstrous owner had some form of cruel plans and the baby was an unwilling part of them.

Starburst on the other hand, had a far louder and clearer response. Looking to the foal, she began to sob, wiggling and rocking as she started to scream, trying in vain to distance herself from the tiny fluffy.

“*SCREEEEEEE!!! NUUUUUUU!!! NU MOWE BABBEHS!!! NUUUUUUU!!! P’WEASE DADDEH!!! NU BABBEHS!!! STAWBUWST GUD FWUFFY!!! NU BABBEHS!!! NU BABBEHS P’WEASE!!! *SCREEEEEEE!!!”

Within moments, Starburst was a blubbering mess, her pleas and cries now incoherent babbling. Idling to her side, Ash put his hooves around her, his attempts to console and comfort his friend failing as she shook harder at his touch. Ignoring the desperate screams of Starburst, Seth placed Kickball on the pillow directly in front of Ash, with Starburst looking down at the foal, her eyes wide, screaming as she wiggled and flailed her stumps, acting as though the tiny foal were as dangerous as a snake. Looking to Ash as he lightly placed his hand on Starburst, petting her even as she winced and tried to pull away from the foal now on her bed, Seth pulled out the bottle of milk, slowly pushing it into Ash’s hooves.

“Here. You’ll need to feed her with this buddy. I’ll bring more if she needs it.” Ash glared at Seth, putting the bottle down as he walked over to Kickball, carefully lifting her up and sniffling her before lightly licking her. Flailing as she rasped and writhed in agony, Kickball pushed feebly against Ash, again and again, until the stallion realized that with each touch, the foal was trying to scream.

“…bAbbEh hAbE hUwTiEs sEff…wAt seFf dU tU baBBeH?”

Damn he was swift, thought Seth. Despite his unstable appearances, Ash was always one of Seth’s smarter fluffies. And with how long her had been around and everything he had seen, it was hard for Seth to pull the wool over his eyes. It’s why he always chose to make his time with Ash simple. No grand lies, unless it involved an exploding foal that looked like his daughter.

“Yes, I’m afraid she had really bad hurties. She might not survive them sadly.” Seth wasn’t lying. The fall she had taken made her living touch and go in Seth’s opinion, but the clear beating that Cyclops had given Kickball had probably sealed her fate, as Seth assumed she’d be dead by morning. If he hadn’t taken such a liking to Cyclops, Seth would have left her to die there, enjoying the dread realization of a mother knowing that they were responsible for a foals death. With Starburst’s deeply instilled phobia of babies, she was a far better choice, as when Kickball finally died, he could blame and punish her, possibly physically, which he seldom got the chance to do.

Ash was glaring at Seth, his eyes occasionally looking down to the foal, wet with tears. Like Starburst, Ash had a weakness for foals, with the trauma Seth had subjected them both to left the each emotionally provoked by fluffy babies. From Starburst instantly screaming inconsolably, to Ash, being cautious and wary of them, despite his clear urge to help and protect them. Even as Seth watched, Ash put Kickball back down, looking up towards Seth.

"…aSh nU wAn…bABbEh gU fOwEBa sWEepiES sOoN…nU wAn sTAwbUWsT hAb tU sEe bAbBeH gU fOwEba sWeEpiEs "

Sneering towards Ash, Seth had a difficult time hiding his growing frustration with the clever stallion. Taking a deep breathe, he narrowed his eyes on Ash, forcing a smile. "Now Ash, you have to do what I say buddy. If you don’t…you’ll be sorry. Not backing down, Ash met his gaze, lightly stamping his hoof as he refused.

“…nU sEff…”

Standing there quietly for a few moments, simply staring at Ash, his face devoid of expression, Seth said nothing. Despite his grit, the stallion turned away, nervous at the glare Seth directed towards him. After what seemed like an eternity of silence, Seth leaned down, his face nearly touching Ash’s. The facade had fallen away as the stallion could now see the bitter spite in his glance as he stared at Ash, inches away from his face. “…So, you don’t want Starburst to have to watch a baby die…”

Standing up, Seth took a single look to Ash before walking out of the room. Confused and in a panic, the stallion walked to the edge of the fencing, standing up on his hind legs as he called after Seth.

“…wAt sEff pWaN tU dU? sEff wEaVe baBbEh aWoNe!”

Terrified as Seth shut the door, Ash’s heart was pounding. He knew that Seth was angry and that his owner was going to do something horrible. Looking around the enclosure, he saw Kickball, still on Starburst’s pillow, the flailing foal still horrifying the mare, her voice now raspy and hoarse from screaming. Unable to understand the horrible things that Seth enjoyed doing to fluffies, but being subjected to seeing many of them, Ash knew that whatever his owner was going to do, it involved the foal. A terrible thought flooded his mind, as it had many times when Ash knew that a fluffy was about to suffer: he should kill Kickball.

Seeing countless fluffies tortured, maimed, and killed had a nightmarish effect on Ash’s already crippled psyche. Better a quick death by being trampled by him than whatever Seth has planned, for whatever his owner has planned wouldn’t be quick and it wouldn’t be merciful. But no matter how many times he was put in this same situation, Ash could never do it. Once, many forevers ago, he remembered being put with Starburst, just like now. As she slept, Ash had watched her, pondering how hard it would be to kill her without hurting her too badly. It had become a near fantasy, with his love now gone and no longer suffering, and then Seth would find her dead and in his terrible rage, kill Ash as well.

Wanting desperately to spare Kickball whatever was coming, Ash could only look down, ashamed.

“…aSh sOwWy bAbBeh…”

Seth fumed as he stormed towards his hobby room. Although at times he enjoyed Ash’s confrontational nature, now was not one of those times. Opening the door, Seth walked over to his trunk, unsure of what he wanted, searching through his collection of abuse and torture tools. Rifling through the trunk, he found several mason jars and grabbed one, pulling it out and smiling as he put it aside. Finding an old metal tank of turpentine, as well as a cork coaster, duct tape, and some glue, Seth stood back up. Taking a deep breath, he gathered his supplies and returned to the saferoom.

Walking through the door and into the saferoom, you’d have never known how angry Seth was moments before, a beaming smile on his face as he placed his supplies down just in front of the fence. Ash, who was eyeing Seth nervously, stood in front of Kickball.

“…aSh nU wEt sEFf gIb bAbBeh hUWtiEs…nU wEt yU tAeK bAbBeH…”

Ignoring the stallion for the moment, Seth began to hum lightly, as he took the cork coaster and broke it in half, placing the two halves next to the empty jar. Taking the small tank of turpentine, he began to pour a healthy bit into the mason jar, filling it a little over three-fourths full. Nodding to himself, Seth took the duct tape and crossed the fence, with Ash still trying to stay between him and Kickball.

“…sEFf…nU hUwTiEs bAbBeh…aSh nU wEtChu…”

Tearing a strip of tape off as he continued to hum, he walked over and leaned down, with Ash screaming as he began to kick and bite fruitlessly. Using the tape, Seth bound his front hooves to his back hooves, the stallion now immobile. Bucking and flailing the entire time, Ash finally went still, tears falling down his face.

“…p’WeaSe sEFf…nU hUwTiEs bABbeH…”

Grinning as he looked over to the bound stallion, Seth reached out and flicked his testicles, the fluffy screaming as he shook, rocking as he tried in vain to cradle his injured genitals. “We are way fuckin’ past that point Ash!” Seth slowly reached for Kickball, making a cruel show of it as he took his time, his arm directly in front of the now bound Ash. Finally grabbing the foal by her scruff, Kickball instantly began to flail in the air at Seth’s touch.

Taking her outside the fence for a moment, Seth looked to her hooves. Deciding that she’d suffer more in the long run, Seth grasped her front hoof and pinched, with Kickball’s face contorting as her whole body writhed, her mouth agape as she tried to scream. With the soft tissue of the hoof now compressed, Seth easily worked the thumbtack out, with the foal collapsing as it left her leg, her breathing erratic. Not giving her time to recover, Seth then removed the remaining three, one by one. At first, the pain was too much for Kickball, with the foal’s eyes widening as she shook her head back and forth, silently protesting every agony inflicted upon her.

Once Seth had removed all of the tacks however, he let her lie there for a few moments. After the shock of Seth pulling them out had worn off, she laid there, silently cooing. The agony in her hooves was gone. It had been so painful and terrible, but here, right now on the saferoom floor, Kickball found a brief moment of peace.

Seth looked down at Kickball, the foal finally relaxing her legs as she laid on her back. She looked so comfortable and happy, despite the damage that the fall and her mother’s beating had done to her. This is probably the most peaceful moment in her short, sad life thought Seth. Giving her a few moments to recover as much as possible, Seth got to work. Taking the coaster pieces, Seth pressed them slightly against Kickball’s waist, one on each side. Doing it gently, he was only met with a nervous stare from the foal as she quietly croaked and rasped, clearly confused. Using his finger, Seth then began to strip away some of the cork of the coaster pieces, occasionally placing them against Kickball’s waist, again and again until finally, the two halves fit snugly around the foal. Applying some glue, Seth placed them around Kickball and held them firmly until the adhesive was dry.

Stripping off several lengths of tape, Seth then dunked the foal’s bottom half into the jar, the viscous amber fluid engulfing the entirety of her lower half. Instantly, Kickball began to squirm and wiggle uncomfortably, her eyes tearing up as she stared upwards to Seth, unsure what was happening. Using the tape, Seth then carefully worked it round the coaster halves and the rim of the mason jar, doing several rows until the makeshift lid would not come off. Using the last of the torn off strips, Seth then covered the small excess around Kickball’s torso, ensuring that the turpentine wouldn’t leak if the jar were disturbed. Picking up the foals new prison, Kickball was struggling and croaking rapidly and in a panic now.

She’s feeling it now, thought Seth as he crossed back over the fence. Most turpentine had a Ph of around 6, making it an exceptionally mild acid and only slightly irritating to human skin. But he kept this brand around because it was closer to a 3.2 to 2.8 Ph, a mild bother to a person and no more acidic than orange juice, but slowly caustic to a fluffy’s fragile body. Already, Seth could see countless bubbles around her submerged body, her legs kicking and squirming to free themselves.

Placing the jar in the middle of Starburst’s enclosure, Seth then walked over to Ash, tearing his restraints off in one quick pull, the stallion screaming as his fluff was pulled with it. Looking to Seth and then to the jar that had Kickball ensnared, Ash snorted angrily.

“…wAt sEff du wIfF bAbBeH? wAi baBbEh tWaPpeD iN wAwA?”

Shaking his head, Seth looked down to the stallion, his aggression from before now purged. Placing a hand on Ash’s mane, even as the stallion protested and pulled away, Seth began to pet him. “That water is very, very bad for fluffies Ash. If Kickball doesn’t get out of there eventually, the bad water will kill her…”

“nU! aSh sAbE bAbBeH!”

Running over, Ash instantly tried to pull Kickball free, first with his hooves and then with his mouth, the poor foal flailing and squirming the entire time. Laughing as he watched, Seth enjoyed the stallion’s desperation, with Starburst now unconscious, exhausted from the terror the foal hand inflicted on her. Walking up to Ash, who had now knocked the jar over, only to discover that now it rolled and put the foal in far more distress, Seth leaned down, putting his hand on the whimpering stallion. “You’ll never get her out Ash. It’s gonna take a while for it to kill her too. You’re gonna have to sit her and watch it happen. Starburst too, when she wakes up. I’m gonna go, I have other things to take care of, but while you watch that baby suffer and die, remember why she’s in that jar Ash. And never forget that when it seems bad, I can always make it worse.”

Leaving the stallion with Kickball, Ash tried for what seemed like countless forevers to free the foal, with each attempt failing just as the last had. As Ash helplessly tried to tear at the tape or break the jar, he could see the amberish fluid becoming slightly red, as the bubbling around Kickball intensified. The longer it went on, the more the foal croaked and screeched, her eyes desperate as they looked to Ash. It was when her fluff and skin began to come off in patches and she began to breath rapidly, like a dog panting in the summer, that Ash started to cry, putting his hooves around Kickball’s upper torso and hugging her as he began to see her exposed muscles through the jar. Trying to comfort her, Ash held the foal until she finally went still.

61 Likes

Deliciously brutal

5 Likes

Dang what a way to go. The fact that it caused other fluffy’s pain is a huge bonus.

6 Likes

Am I wrong to assume that‚ since the fourth of July is almost over now, that the series is almost over as well???

4 Likes

I started writing the series in April, before I came here.
It will be finished at the end of the 4th of July in the story, not in eight minutes.
Sorry for the confusion. :heart:

4 Likes

You got pretty close lol. I thought it was some sort of master plan buildup. Looking forward to the rest!

3 Likes

The thought did cross my mind but I didn’t want to rush things

4 Likes

This is, hands down, one of my favorite series. I’ve been binge-reading it for two days now. The descriptions, the abject cruelty, the really well-developed fluffies, it’s great!

I actually really like the color coding too, I think it’s a really nice quirk that works well and helps keep all the fluffies sorted in the reader’s mind, which can sometimes be a pain in abuse stories where we tend to “go through” a lot of them.

7 Likes

Thank you so much. :heart:
Are you the writer of Making a Monster?

2 Likes

That’s me, the writer who has yet to finish it… lol.

3 Likes

Then a lot of credit goes to you
Love that story and it inspired me to write here.
So again, thank you. :heart:

2 Likes

I’m always happy to hear that my story inspired other writers here! It’s really great to see new talent coming in an making their own work.

Also, I have to say I love the overt descriptions of Seth making food, it’s very American Psycho.

4 Likes

also the writer of farewell to weggies

3 Likes

Literally where I was going with it. Sociopaths have a thing with food. Patrick Bateman, Dexter Morgan, ect.

3 Likes

Eessh another story I need to finish…

3 Likes

im beggin ya man. no one seems to be able to portray the despair and terror of pillows. ( i like to think i got close but you should read and find out (i love shilling out my story) )

3 Likes

It’s no problem
Sadly neither did I in this (despite the timestamps this is my first story I wrote about fluffies) But I hear you and once I have less on my plate, I’ll make an attempt on the subject.

2 Likes

NOTE: I HAVENT READ THIS ALL THE WAY THROUGH I SWEAR IM GONNA GET TO IT I JUST CANT READ IT WITHOUT WANTING TO STOMP ON SETHS HEAD

2 Likes

The correct feeling I assure you

2 Likes

you did an astonishing job making me want to commit acts of horrible violence and dismemberment to a human

2 Likes